• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU Enrollment Thread [Accepting]

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• I am making a manhatten hero high school AU roleplay! It is set in a made up school loosely based on Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters (with a little bit of Young Justice thrown in but it isnt the xmen school so please don't mention that). It is a large campus hidden away in New York. A large brick built building with a large pathway for cars and people to walk on and a large iron gate at the front, this acadamy has dorms, gym, classrooms, cafeteria, library and much more including two hideouts somewhere around the school or forest.

Basically teenaged superheroes and vigilantes (either Original Characters or Canon Characters) join the school and learn how to be a hero!

Right now I am letting people choose student characters and faculty characters are now available.

You can request a character in this thread or by pming Comicwolf Comicwolf

Also when you request a character please also include your roleplay availability
    (how often you can reply and roughly when your available to reply).

This will help me keep the roleplay moving forward.
    gm: Comicwolf Comicwolf

[ Interest Check ] - [ Character Thread ] - [ OOC Thread ] - [Main thread ]

Last edited:
Bump
Looking for any students or teacher roles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back