• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *sighs* someone rp HeroAca with me. (or Naruto/Boruto???)

I'm mostly looking for BNHA, but I can be talked into Naruto/Boruto. I'm binging the shit out of the latter, lmao.
Just know my knowledge on Naruto is rusty as hell, so forgive me if I don't remember the nitty gritty details of some things...

- I'll double. M/M, M/F, F/F is fine for your pairing. I usually stick to M/F for mine.
- Canon x OC is my jam. Whatever you want for your pairing, I'm willing to work with. Within reason... If you come at me wanting Mineta, I'm afraid I have to block you (((((:
- I'm over 20 years old. Please be above 18.
- I like romance. I like drama, angst, dark themes, stuff that get me all choked up and screaming like a teenage girl.
- I will age up UA students if any of them are involved as MCs in our RP. I usually go with college-setting UA. That's always fun.
- Other AUs are fun, too. Soulmate AUs are my weakness tbh.
- Plotting is up for discussion, ofc. Working together on that stuff is always a must.
- I'm ditch friendly. Let's be mature here.
- Ugh, I'm too tired to elaborate more on this LMAO. PM me, we can talk there!

WHO I WANT YOU TO PLAY
Aizawa
Bakugo
Todoroki
Mirio

(less than craving/my knowledge isn't what it used to be on it)
Rock Lee (Shippuden era)
Neji Hyuga (Shippuden/(AU) Boruto era)
Itachi Uchiha
Gaara (Shippuden era)
Kakashi
Konohamaru (Boruto era)
Orochimaru (Boruto era)

WHO I WILL PLAY
Anyone
Except Mineta
Don't be weird.
Ask for Naruto canons. I am... very rusty, ngl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back