Chitchat Sick Day Activities

rae2nerdy

left site
So what do you guys do to pass the time when you're feeling ill? Assuming you don't have to go out and work/go to school of course.

Me I like to mostly listen to podcasts and google home remedies in the hopes of kicking whatever bug I have faster and better than the over-the-counter meds can manage.

- The Price Is Right

- Try to sleep it off

- Jerry Springer

- The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy

- Eat hot wings. Really clears up the sinuses

- Video games

- 7up

- Netflix

Sleep.

Also

- The Price Is Right

- Try to sleep it off

- Jerry Springer

- The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy

- Eat hot wings. Really clears up the sinuses

- Video games

- 7up

- Netflix

You a reel mvp. Hot wings unite!

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch films, play on my mobile apps and feel sorry for myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking boot up my pc. Launch Grim Dawn. Collect the bounties. Grind for HOURS. Turn in bounties. Exit to main menu, reenter game, repeat from step 3.

That or read a book.

Smash people in For Honor as CONK

Because that's the noise my shield makes when I slam into them.

But most of the time, I take Nyquil, play vidjyas, make pizza, or just do chores around the house. I don't let some pansy fever put me down. Because fuck that, being sick is stupid.

Cry about all the school work I can't get done and the fact that I'm failing my math class for no reason other than I can't seem to take tests. Cry about my anxiety. Cry about the fact I can't get rats. Eat something. Cry about my depression. Cry about the fact I keep lying and I really want to stop. Cry about my anxiety again. Cry into my cat. Think about school tomorrow and cry some more. Ty to get rid of a headache. Cry about my add. Try to talk to someone about my problems. Fail. Cry. Whine on the internet where someone will inevitably and justifiably tell me to fuck off for whining, Repeat tomorrow when I'm home sick again because of stress I create for myself. God, I'm the cause of all my problems. Fuck my life.

Last edited:
my cold/flu rituals:

cry pitifully... but then again, i'm an expert at that. on second thought, don't. you don't wanna end up like me.

binge eat sour candy because it helps with a sore throats and you're sick, indulge in all the junk food. pizza, chicken wings, fries... if it's fattening and too greasy to justify eating when healthy, now's the time to do it.

drink one too many energy drinks as they offset the virally-induced tiredness and allow you to stay up all night.

watch a gory horror movie. this is a tradition of mine, all the blood and guts are gross enough to make blowing your nose seem a lot less nasty.

cry and repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back