• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Siblings

TimeToSayGoodbye

CS- Use a bit of coding please.

Name

Sexuality

Role

Personality

Appearance

History

Style

Likes/Dislikes

Others

Last edited by a moderator:

Wip

Linda Day Sprout

latest

The Oldest

The Basics

tumblr_mxfu10kbUY1qbc44ko1_500.png
Full Name: Linda Day Sprout

Nicknames: Indie, Lin

Role: The Oldest

Sexuality: Straight

A Little More Personal

Personality: Indie is very straight forward, and has a "no bull-shit" policy. If you mess with her family, or close friends, you're guaranteed a beating. Despite her rough exterior, she's a very gentle person. She's always willing to help anyone, and get to the bottom of something. She doesn't waste her time on lies, and cheaters, and sticks to her game plan.

tumblr_n4b1zgfzbN1qblutwo9_250.gif

History:

Extra Stuff

Likes/Dislikes:

Style:

Quote:

Other:

[/center]

• Name: Dylan E. Alvarez

Role: Police Officer

Lucinda Payton
6ed7c5a1887eda42428978218e29855d.jpg

Neighbor Three

Story

Name:

Lucinda Maylin Payton

Nickname:

Lux, Luci, Cindi (Prefers Lux)

Sexuality:

Bisexual (Pefers men over women)

Female

Of My

Personality:

Lucinda can be described as chill, and she likes herself that way. She has the type of personality that makes people fell at ease. She makes jokes, or at least she tries to make people laugh when they're feeling down, and if she messes up, well that's another reason to laugh. Lucinda doesn't like seeing people sad, when the don't need to be. Though Lucinda is chill, she can be caught procrastinating a lot. she finds it hard for her to clean up after herself though eventually she'll pick up her stuff. Lux is also the type of person to be too patient and too trusting of people, which often gets herself hurt emotionally. Usually she doesn't talk about herself, instead she likes to her about other peoples problems because a She’s afraid to face her own. She often internalizes her anger, and also found that laughter is a coping mechanism for her. Though she knows this is unhealthy she does this anyway and ends up lashing out at the wrong person.

Appearance:

Lucinda has a beautiful shade of vibrant orange hair and soft yet piercing baby blue eyes. She has a petit body type and is around 5"10. She weighs about 129 lb.

Style:

Lucinda loves winter clothing and fashions, but because she can't wear them all year, she usually wears off the shoulder tops and shorts and converse type shoes. Some times she'll wear knee high boots with thigh high sock, or she'll wear tights under her shorts.

Likes/Dislikes:

(+) Dogs

(+) Books

(+) Video Games

(+) Food

(+) Sleep

(-) Cats

(-) School

(-) Peaches

(-) Cleaning

(-) Studying

Life

History:

As a young girl Lucinda was curious. She wanted to know anything about everything and everything about anything. She'd often ask her parent a lot of questions, which would annoy them, but they still loved her. She was never interested in Barbie dolls or what you'd call girly toys. What she wanted to do was play in the dirt and be dirty. At her elementary school this would get her mad fun of by girls and boys alike because of her tomboyish nature.

By the time middle school rolled around, her circle of friends that had begun to grow smaller because either some of her friends moved, went to a different middle school, or just weren't interested I being her friend anymore. During this time she picked up guitar and she sang a bit too. Finding that she had a talent for this she became self conscience of the way she sung and the way she played. She was never in the school chorus or in any school plays.

In high school she grew away from her self conscience about her singing, and the way she played. She decided to get out of her comfort zone and decided to be a part of the chorus in her high school, she even nagged a solo once, but she still has yet to play for anyone yet. Outside of that people would make fun of her for her small breast size and small waist and hip size, but she rarely cared. Through this phase in her life she has found that there is no reason to be self conscience.

I Have Read the rules

Role:

Neighbor Three

Quote:

"Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep you balance you must keep petaling." -Albert Einstein

Others:

Lucinda is somewhat of a vegitarian. It's not that she doesn't like meat, but found that it is a lot healthier. She only eats meat when she's out with friends so she doesn't look rude towards the waiter/ess.

Thought Lux is very lazy, she likes to go for an evening run after school and before she does homework. It helps her with stress, and it also helps her think clearly while doing homework.

Lux is bisexual and prefers male, but she's found that she's dated more female than she has males

MidnightWolf said:

6ed7c5a1887eda42428978218e29855d.jpg

Lucinda Payton

Story

Name:

Lucinda Maylin Payton

Nickname:

Lux, Luci, Cindi (Prefers Lux)

Sexuality:

Bisexual (Pefers men over women)

Female

Of My

Personality:

Lucinda can be described as chill. She likes herself that way. She has the type of personality that makes people fell at ease. She makes jokes, or at least she tries to, to people make people laugh when they're feeling down, and if she messes up, well that's another reason to laugh. Lucinda doesn't like seeing people sad, when the don't need to be. Though Lucinda is chill, she can be caught procrastinating a lot. she finds it hard for her to clean up after herself though eventually she'll pick up her stuff. Lux is also the type of person to be too patient and too trusting of people, which often gets herself hurt emotionally. Usually she doesn't talk about herself, instead she likes to her about other peoples problems because a She’s afraid to face her own. She often internalizes her anger. Though she knows this is unhealthy she does this anyway and ends up lashing out at the wrong person.

Appearance:

Lucinda has a beautiful shade of vibrant orange hair and soft yet piercing baby blue eyes. She has a petit body type and is around 5"10. She weighs about 129 lb.

Style:

Lucinda loves winter clothing and fashions, but because she can't wear them all year, she usually wears off the shoulder tops and shorts and converse type shoes. Some times she'll wear knee high boots with thigh high sock, or she'll wear tights under her shorts.

Likes/Dislikes:

(+) Dogs

(+) Books

(+) Video Games

(+) Food

(+) Sleep

(-) Cats

(-) School

(-) Peaches

(-) Cleaning

(-) Studying

Life

History:

(Will do tomorrow)

I Have Read the rules

Role:

Neighbor Three

Quote:

(Will do tomorrow)

Others:

(I know it's not finish, I'll try and finish tomorrow)

Accepted whenever you finish!

simkimchild said:

[/center]

• Name: Dylan E. Alvarez

Role: Police Officer

Make sure you read everything

monsieur-la-doulaise.regular.png

10593309_698097686933343_1860021302_n.jpg

Basic

Name: Cassidy Woods

Sexuality: Bisexual, prefers men

Role: Girl next door

Persona

0h54Utvg.jpeg

Personality:

Cassidy is very independent. She does what she wants. She always gets what she wants and she doesn't like when people are in the way of her goals or plans. She is INSANELY flirty.Like she says"If I like what I see I go get it". She doesn't really like to chase men she prefers to to have them chase her. She is very intelligent but she'll sometimes dumber down for guys.

When she's with her friends she is very funny and childish. She is very sarcastic too. But she is also hot headed. So many people try to stay on her good side. She loves to party with her friends, anywhere any time. But through all that she's still the life of the party.

Style: She prefers to wear things that define her curves. But when she's dressed casual she's in shorts or jeans. But she's always wearing acroptop. Occasionally she wears skirts.

Likes/Dislikes:

+ Parties

+ sleeping around

+ Food

+ Sleep

- Being told what to do

- Being called short

- Know it alls

- people who act like they know her

History

10693572_361588633996933_481168383_n.jpg

History: WIP

Quote: "Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves because your a reflection of what they wish to be"

Other: sorry I forgot to put this here ,"Hey I read the rules"

Tola said:

monsieur-la-doulaise.regular.png

10593309_698097686933343_1860021302_n.jpg

Basic

Name: Cassidy Woods

Sexuality: Bisexual, prefers men

Role: Girl next door

Persona

0h54Utvg.jpeg

Personality:

Cassidy is very independent. She does what she wants. She always gets what she wants and she doesn't like when people are in the way of her goals or plans. She is INSANELY flirty.Like she says"If I like what I see I go get it". She doesn't really like to chase men she prefers to to have them chase her. She is very intelligent but she'll sometimes dumber down for guys.

When she's with her friends she is very funny and childish. She is very sarcastic too. But she is also hot headed. So many people try to stay on her good side. She loves to party with her friends, anywhere any time. But through all that she's still the life of the party.

Style: She prefers to wear things that define her curves. But when she's dressed casual she's in shorts or jeans. But she's always wearing acroptop. Occasionally she wears skirts.

Likes/Dislikes:

+ Parties

+ sleeping around

+ Food

+ Sleep

- Being told what to do

- Being called short

- Know it alls

- people who act like they know her

History

10693572_361588633996933_481168383_n.jpg

History: WIP

Quote: "Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves because your a reflection of what they wish to be"

Other:

Make sure you read all the rules

WIP

large.gif

"Don't listen to them. I'm not a genius, I'm just a normal dude. Well, probably a bit smarter than the rest of you ordinary mortals. I'm just joking. Haha."

Matt Charley Sprout

- the oldest brother -

• male
  • eighteen years
  • heterosexual
  • fc: sam claflin

Personality

History

Style

Likes/Dislikes

Others

Hey, I Read the rules.

WIP

middle sister ((twin?))

tumblr_moyidwQ6WG1qj2b14o1_500.gif

|| M A D E L I N E ||

| L E I G H || S P R O U T |

"C a l l m e M a d s."

“Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet.

Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?”

no slide
You
tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

e i g h t e e n

p a n s e x u a l

f e m a l e

Found
large.gif

m i d d l e s i s t e r

Personality

History

Me
large.gif

a l t e r n a t i v e

+ w e e d

+ p a r t i e s

+
s l e e p i n g

- c h i l d r e n

- s n i t c h e s

- p a r t y c r a s h e r s

hey spooky jim, i read the rules

planetic said:

WIP

large.gif

"Don't listen to them. I'm not a genius, I'm just a normal dude. Well, probably a bit smarter than the rest of you ordinary mortals. I'm just joking. Haha."

Matt Charley Sprout

- the oldest brother -

• male
  • eighteen years
  • heterosexual
  • fc: sam claflin

Personality

History

Style

Likes/Dislikes

Others

Hey, I Read the rules.

Accepted whenever you finish ^_^

floralmoon said:

WIP

middle sister ((twin?))

tumblr_moyidwQ6WG1qj2b14o1_500.gif

|| M A D E L I N E ||

| L E I G H || S P R O U T |

“Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet.

Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?”

no slide
You
tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

e i g h t e e n

p a n s e x u a l

f e m a l e

Found
large.gif

m i d d l e s i s t e r

Personality

History

Me
large.gif

n i n e t i e s g r u n g e

+ w e e d

+ p a r t i e s

+
s l e e p i n g

- c h i l d r e n

- s n i t c h e s

- p a r t y c r a s h e r s

hey spooky jim, i read the rules

Definitely accepted, spooky Jim approves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back