• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shut up and drive. (OOC)

So, some questions about the direction, or at least the starting point of the RP.:

What is the region of the small town they are currently in (is it by the shore, is it Southwest desert, Northwest Forest, Deep South swamp? etc.)? What is the town's name? What is the town setting/demeanor? What is the groups reputation in the town? Are they already notorious and ducking heat? Are they relatively unknown and just newly setting up? Are all the members assumed to already be IN the gang?

The region is kind of beachy and their hideout is located somewhat close to a cliff that goes down to a small beach.

The town’s name is “White Bridge”, I was going to introduce once the RP starts. It’s called white bridge because it’s a beach setting.

The group’s reputation isn’t the best amongst the town since most people all know who they are. They are slowly becoming more known as who they are already.

One of the characters is a rookie, so not everyone is a current and long-lasting member.

Also guys, I could create a starter post/main tonight or later today :>

I'm ready whenever, though I will not be able to reply until later in the week.

EDIT: Also, is our gang well known outside of White Bridge or is it one of those "big fish, small pond" type of situations?

Okay, that’s all right!

Yes, the gang is known amongst ones outside of the town.

It’s up!!

I'm doing alright, albeit it has been a busy two days for me. I plan on writing my post on Thursday night so hopefully we can get more interaction going!

I'm doing fine. In regards to the RP, just wondering where the rest of the group went. we had at least two or three other people, no?
We’re just patiently waiting on the rest to reply :>
If no responses after a week, I will reach out to them

Would anyone be opposed to me double posting to get some interaction going? I realized that my initial post was more character establishing than actual interaction but I don't want to encroach on anyone who may want to get their replies in.

I don’t oppose.

Also, I think the only person we’re waiting on now is rakshasa, and I think 101 is no longer interested since I got no reply to my question ^

I just don’t want to wait too long, in fear the RP will fall.

tbh, i thought this RP had already drowned in the stall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back