• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shut up and drive (Group Interest)

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Shut up and drive

Looking for a place where you can show how badly you want speed? Well in here you can. This RP is about people who love the speed of cars, motorcycles, etc. There are people who have a group of people who cherish living outside of their comfort zone and racing with their cars. The group's hideout consumes two floors: the bottom floor is where the group hangs out and the second is some bedrooms (if needing to stay overnight). Behind the hideout is where they keep the race track to practice with their cars; it's a dirt path that has become accustomed to the continuous racing and looks like they drive around it quite often. Right behind the hideout is where they fix their cars, with all the supplies they will need.

Each person in the group may have two cars, maximum; but a third one can be their daily car to do things outside of racing if the police are looking for them. This is why the racers do races in the small town base at night, but some cars are louder than others.

Currently, in the RP, the group leader is recruiting new members. You can have two characters maximum and no more unless need be or you ask me. I'm going to be the group leader. Let me know if interested below or if you have any questions, ask or pm me :]​

Definitely quite interested in this kind of plot. though I do have a question, would this be a sandbox style rp or do you have sort of a plot in mind for the characters/group?

I’m thinking sandbox, I don’t have too much of a plot going on. Unless I’d need to make one for the betterment of the crowd. 😅

Generally interested to see what peoples cars would be.

Whatever what is okay with you! As long as I can picture the character. It can be a description or anything you’re comfortable with. ^^ rakshasa rakshasa

That's totally fine with me. I realize I should have worded my question more specifically. How often will we be expected to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back