Fire

Nature:

Naughty

Birthday:

10/8

Long-term Goal/Dream:

"Eh maybe settle down with a nice girl...of guy, we'll see how it goes."

Quotes from your character:

"You know the world could end tomorrow, makes you think about all the....things that would be left undone."

"I'm only flirting with you if it's working."

Personality:

Shuck is a flirt and a shameless one who will happily pester both men and women that are 'his type' relentlessly. While he can easily be bothersome Shuck will leave anyone already spoken for alone and remain faithful to anyone he actually manages to hook up with. Shuck has his own brand of chivalry that he applies to his social interactions rather than in battle, he will happily take a cheap shot whenever an opportunity presents itself but takes any insult to comrades or almost any woman.

*Bio:

"Well I'm just a small town bloke, living in a lonely world who took the midnight train...alright fine but I actually do come from a little town. So pretty much as soon as possible I left that small town and moved to Castelia City to get into the big city bustle and enjoy work and play.

Until we all got told that the world was ending it really ruined the atmosphere and I'm still not finished with the world, so I hear Xerneas is stepping up for a bunch to do something about it I signed right up and got some superpowers in the process.

Rivals:

(Insert other characters your character thinks of as a rival)

Friends:

(Insert other characters your character is mutual friends with. Note:Please contact other players before including their characters in this slot)

Crushes:

"What you want a list?"

Intimate Relationships:

Kali

*Magical Item:

Houndoominite

Ability:

Flash Fire

Solar Power (Mega Form)

Move Set:

Dark Pulse

Flamethrower