• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Shroud of Darkness (NAME PENDING) ||| Interest Check

CaptainRustbolt21

The Rusty One
A world blanketed in darkness and hopelessness awaits

In this cyberpunk SciFi roleplay, an intergalactic authoritarian empire, led by a mysterious being of fire called

Supreme Emperor Vortigon

has taken over many of the Universe's galaxies, with the intent of ruling all of existence with an iron fist... just for kicks and giggles.

However, thanks to his hyper-advanced technology and an army of loyal planet governors and military generals, his dream of conquering the entire Universe may come true...

With many of the galaxies' inhabitants giving up hope for change, as many powerful rebellions had been curbed by Vortigon's forces, they accepted that this hellhole is their new lifestyle now. To lift themselves from poverty, many aliens turned to crime while others joined Vortigon's cause.

In this setting, a powerful group of mercenaries, led by Enotaela, travels around the galaxies to deal with missions with other crime lords for money. It's usually not too exciting unless they're directly dealing with the empire.

Until, one day, one of their fellow mercenaries, Irk-Ze, discovered something that would change their livelihoods...

An alien

with the same species as Vortigon.

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
Couple of rules I wanna establish for the roleplay:

Firstly, profanity is allowed, but censor the major swears like sh*t or f*<k.
Second, no overpowered characters and Mary Sues.
Third, no Human OCs. This takes place in a completely different galaxy.

Alright, I think that's it. Anybody interested?​

Last edited:
I'm hoping to catch the attention of some of the big-league roleplayers here! If there are any here who are interested, I am certainly excited to have you judge my writing capabilities!

maybe? although... just a question...? the way the intrest check has been worded makes it kinda sound like.. someone is going to end up as the "protagonist" is that in the sense that the important part was the fact that there is another alien of the same species unless there just a mac-Guffin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back