• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Showgirls! [A Modern Murder-Mystery] [Open! Looking for Patron!]

calypso

fairest

Showgirls
Screen_Shot_2019-03-04_at_8.42.47_PM.png

[class=tabs] color: grey; line-height: 1; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: auto; text-align: center; min-width: 350px; width: 20%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 15%; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} ⚘) (show tabsContentVee) if (eq ${currentTab} ❀) (show tabsContentFinally) if (eq ${currentTab} ❁) (show tabsContentDoes) if (eq ${currentTab} ❋) (show tabsContentTabs) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style=" margin: auto"]
[div class=tab style="margin: auto"]
[div class=tab style="margin: auto;"][/div][div class=tab style="margin: auto;"][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentVee"]
Rules:
[div class=p]Follow RPN rules! You will be removed if you break any.
[div class=p]Discord! Discord works best for a communication. You don't need to be constantly active, but at least join so I have everyone for important announcements.
[div class=p]Romance? Not the focus of the RP, but you're welcome to have it. Keep it appropriate, and don't let it run over the main theme.[/div] [div class=p]Grammar! Spelling errors happen! However, we're looking for people with high-quality and longer posts! See the second tab for more info.[/div] [div class=p]Be polite! [/div] [div class=p]Tell me if you want to drop! [/div] [div class=p]BE RESPECTFUL! [/div] [div class=p]Be active! See second tab.[/div] [div class=p]Have fun! This is supposed to be a comedy too! [/div][/div][/div]
roles
[div class=p]show girl 1- BIMightB BIMightB
[div class=p]show girl 2- calypso calypso
[div class=p]show girl 3- F forsythia [/div] [div class=p]show girl 4- finbutt finbutt [/div] [div class=p]detective 1- Soap Soap [/div] [div class=p]detective 2- baddervibes baddervibes [/div] [div class=p]patron 1- dimensional dimensional [/div] [div class=p]patron 2- Space_Jelly Space_Jelly [/div] [div class=p][Special Spot For GM] bloop[/div][/div][/div]
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentFinally" style="display: none;"]
plot:
Screen_Shot_2019-03-03_at_8.15.36_PM.png
[div class=p]concept: Showgirls are all the rage these days, but not in the way you think. Gone are the woman who throw their tops into the crowd of hungry men; We're civilized, for goodness sake! Dance routines have become insanely complex and intense, and other acts are sprinkled into these fun nights. Their costumes light up, and they may even just wink at you from the stage. People flock to these exclusive clubs to witness the routines and famous girls, and Crépuscule is no exception. Located in busy Vegas, this is the hottest bar to see any new and rising Showgirls. Their current line-up involves five young women, all ready to show you their moves! Come out and see them, it'll be a grand time!

Of course, nothing perfect can last forever. On a seemingly normal night, the girls pop backstage to grab one of their dancers who was late for the curtain call. But, oh no! It looks like she's been murdered! Be one of the remaining four showgirls or two patrons found as suspects, or join as a detective to solve this case. Nothing is as it seems, and this murder might just be deeper than silly dresses and fun nights...

[div class=p]status: Open!
[div class=p]how many spots? 5-8!
[div class=p]post length?300-100 words!
[div class=p]post frequency? once/twice a week![/div] [div class=p]looking for gms? YES![/div] [div class=p]rules? see rules page![/div][/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentDoes" style="display: none;"]
theirstory:
[div class=p]brief bio. Showgirls is a murder-mystery dark comedy RP idea I've had for a while. I wanted to have the girls be performers, but I also wanted to change up the sexist ways showgirls tend to be portrayed. Instead of dancing to to please others, these girls do hard working routines while being confident in their own bodies. When one of the girls is found dead, all of the others along with two patrons caught backstage are found as suspects. I want this have a serious tone, but with comedic effects thrown in! I think it can be a good RP, but I'm also looking for a dual GM to help me with the planning and posting. As a GM, you can make a character too, or simply work behind the scenes with the plot to help me direct the cast! I do have a lot of the plot worked out as a bare minimum, but there's always more to be added on. If you want to join, I'd love for you to express your interest below! If I get enough people to fill up all roles, I'll open up a discord!

[div class=p]

[div class=p][/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentTabs" style="display: none;"]
important information:
[div class=p]discord link to come

[div class=p]

[div class=p] [/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar || click the flowers and hidden scrolls
[/div]

Last edited:
This looks really interesting!! Playing a showgirl would be my cup of tea <3

Friendly reminder that while the four showgirls will be female characters, any other characters can be whatever you want!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back