• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {show yourself} | fxm | OC pairings&plots | {step into your power}

gallifreyamavor

I will keep this short and sweet for those who want to know quickly if someone may be a fit for them or not based on their thread!

- I am 21+, I would like for my partner to be as well
- I am female and would prefer to play as such, but have nothing against doubling as long as both characters are played with equal effort
- I only role play over PMs
- Role plays that include some level of romance hold my interest best. I love a good slowburn within our plot/world-building
- I have no limits/triggers, but please tell me yours
- Quality over quantity -- however! I would like at least two to three paragraphs per post. I understand different parts of the role play may call for shorter posts with action sequences and dialogue, but there is never an excuse for one-liners... Don't just tell me what your character is saying! Tell me why they are saying it, their thoughts, their actions or expression... I usually always write at least two paragraphs per post and typically end up with thousand word introductions
- Long story short... the better you give me to work with, the better I can give you in return

- I enjoy using face claims (realistic) and occasionally a character sheet, but it is not required
- I am really not ghost friendly, but I can't exactly stop people from ghosting, can I? If you're going to be gone for more than a few days, please tell me. If you're not enjoying the role play and want to make changes or quit, please tell me. However, I also have terrible anxiety so if you simply don't reply to my last post, I am not going to *poke* you or question you. I will assume you have ghosted and eventually leave the message. So if you claim to be one of those people who may "forget" to respond and need to be poked/reminded occasionally, I am not the partner for you. To me, if you are truly interested in the role play and excited about it, then you would know if you still needed to respond or not
- I can typically respond once a day, if not every other day. On the weekends, I am potentially the most active and have been known to respond multiple times a day and really get into back and forth replies if we are on at the same time.
- Most importantly... HAVE FUN! I like chatting in OOC, hearing about your day, or sending the latest meme. I write because I enjoy it and I want you to as well.

Still with me? Great! Let's talk pairings and plots!

- something futuristic or space/alien driven
- bodyguard x charge
- OC superheroes
- school for the gifted,/collegiate level (can be realistic or fantasy! think college/boarding school-esque or SYFY's The Magicians)
- foreign exchange student? again, college-level

Interested in something else? It doesn't hurt to ask! Have a plot in mind? I am all ears!

***I am currently craving a plot based on characters with elemental powers. See below:
This is a mixture of inspiration from Avatar:TheLastAirbender and Frozen2 (specifically the 'Show Yourself' sequence). Basically, our characters each have the elemental power of fire or ice. We could also make this work for doubling and bring in Air/Earth. For the sake of this example, I am assuming single characters. So! The world is in chaos with a dark power trying to take over and annihilate or absorb others with elemental gifts. Perhaps there is only one of each element each generation? Character A has the power of fire and their master tells them of a prophecy. There has not been an ice elemental in generations, but rumors surround a distant land where the last ice elemental may have been entombed. In order to save the world, fire and ice must come together to stop this darkness. Character A travels far and wide to find this unknown land, finally coming upon a glacial island. Deep beneath the surface they find Character B preserved in a pillar of ice, using their power to free them. We could start there and world-build together! I would be open to either Character A or B, but again prefer female mains.

Things I will not role play:
- Furries/anthro, incest, rape, anime/most fandoms

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back