Show & Tell: Share a Random or Fun Fact

ArchieTheFel

Born to ":3", forced to "Hi, welcome to the store"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Basically, just share a silly goofy fact. It can be about anything; yourself, something you just learned, etc. The goal here is to teach people, no matter how useless the fact may seem. I'll start.

My oldest brother looks almost exactly like Paul Rudd. He's been mistaken for Paul Rudd before, and almost anyone who meets him will immediately tell him how similar he looks to Paul Rudd. A random bartender even asked him if his girlfriend is only dating him because he looks like Paul Rudd. He also looks like Link from Good Mythical Morning, but with a beard. So if you ever meet a guy who looks suspiciously like Paul Rudd but almost certainly is not, or even looks a little bit like Link from GMM, ask him if he has a sibling named Archie.

I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME, Dallon Weekes’ band that he began and is in after the downfall of The Brobecks, is inspired by 80s media, like Back to The Future (The band name is a Doc Brown Quote). The show that the band puts on is that they are a band from the late 70s and early 80s. Check their music videos if you’re confused.

I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME, Dallon Weekes’ band that he began and is in after the downfall of The Brobecks, is inspired by 80s media, like Back to The Future (The band name is a Doc Brown Quote). The show that the band puts on is that they are a band from the late 70s and early 80s. Check their music videos if you’re confused.
Hell yeah, that's pretty cool! I'll definitely have to watch the music videos now!

Did you know. Flying squirls glow in the dark? The glow is only seen by the flying squirls and human eyes cannot see it. But their furry little friends can. This prevents them from getting lost in the dark

How to hide a body.
Put the body in the hole. Dump half a bottle (this may seem excessive, but it’s strong-smelling and can destroy DNA) of the bleach on the whole body. Then, shovel the dirt back in the hole (also, if you happen to have something that’s natural and strong-smelling, use it on another layer 5–6ft higher than the body). Pack it (loosely, but enough to where the bump isn’t conspicuous.)
Mix the compost into the top layer of soil.
Wash the clothes twice (with color-safe bleach one time, if you can) (if you have the setting, select the ‘sanitize’ option on your dryer). Shower twice as well as possible. Bleach and wash your gloves.

((I'm a writer I swear((

How to hide a body.
Put the body in the hole. Dump half a bottle (this may seem excessive, but it’s strong-smelling and can destroy DNA) of the bleach on the whole body. Then, shovel the dirt back in the hole (also, if you happen to have something that’s natural and strong-smelling, use it on another layer 5–6ft higher than the body). Pack it (loosely, but enough to where the bump isn’t conspicuous.)
Mix the compost into the top layer of soil.
Wash the clothes twice (with color-safe bleach one time, if you can) (if you have the setting, select the ‘sanitize’ option on your dryer). Shower twice as well as possible. Bleach and wash your gloves.

((I'm a writer I swear((
- 0-0

EVERYONE RUN

Hey! I’m back with a new fact!
“Just A Girl” by No Doubt was written after Gwen Stefani got in trouble for going to a bandmate’s house, yet the song also is interpreted as a protest song (my mom thought it was about Gwen’s boyfriend at the time)

HEY BACK WITH A NEW FACT!

Female hyena have a dingaling like male hyena. What’s the difference? Females hafto give birth through the dingaling and it sometimes kills them. And sometimes the baby gets stuck inside the dingaling and suffocates before it can be freed

HEY BACK WITH A NEW FACT!

Female hyena have a dingaling like male hyena. What’s the difference? Females hafto give birth through the dingaling and it sometimes kills them. And sometimes the baby gets stuck inside the dingaling and suffocates before it can be freed
Wow that’s something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back