• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern š•¤š•™š• š•Ø š•žš•– š•™š• š•Ø // (1x1)

lillian hope.

• mood

nervous , excited

there was an audible gasp after elias had taken her hand and moved it to perhaps the last place she expected it. his lips were soft and warm against the tips of her fingers, the affectionate action so delicate yet so exhilarating. even the pattering of heavy rain against a metal roof was drowned out by the pounding of her heart in her chest. she noticed the way his eyes dropped for a moment before they met her widened chocolate orbs with an intensity that almost made her want to run out of the vehicle and hide. her lips parted as if she were going to say something yet no words managed to escape. so she shut her mouth and glanced away, her visage visibly turning an adorable shade of scarlet.

lillian took the few moments of silence to calm herself down with deep inhales and quiet exhales. it appeared elias was waiting for her to say, or do, something. finally she glanced his way in a bashful manner, a tiny smile tugging at her expression to ease the look of surprise that littered her face. "elias... i, um..." she wasn't quite sure how to say what she was feeling, and at the same time, she was uncertain if she should even mention it. she didn't want to give the wrong message by retracting her hand, she simply was becoming increasingly nervous the longer it stayed near him. so she politely clasped her hands together in her lap and leaned further back into the seat. "i want to see you again. i want to see you more than just tomorrow, too." her breathing was still slightly accelerated, yet she was slowly calming down now that she was back in her own space. she must have appeared silly for how breathless her words had been when all she was doing was sitting in a truck.

"something feels weird. i-it's not bad! no. it's really good, i think." lillie tried to explain, her own confidence dwindling the more she went on. ultimately she decided to drop the topic and clear her throat in a dramatic way. "we should get going. i'll need to appear extra studious about my bible verses tonight if i want a shot at staying out again." her expression faltered at the thought of such a task. she already knew what would happen when she got home. her parents would question her about her time, therefore on the drive she would need to get her fibbing straight. then she would head upstairs to sit beside venus on the floor and write down random quotes. she was often good at choosing random lines and making up a story to her parents how they interested her. all of this was perhaps the dullest time imaginable when compared to being with elias today.

a new thought appeared in her craniumā€” what would her friends think? she couldn't avoid them forever. was it wise to tell them the true identity of the boy she spent the afternoon with? perhaps not. elizabeth would somehow find out on her own no matter how careful lillian was. it was like the woman had secret spies around every corner of campus for she knew everything about everyone. maybe she could keep her secret for... only a tiny bit longer. just to make sure elias was someone she would want to keep in her life. what was she thinking? of course he was. it was unfair that their friendship had ended prematurely. now was the opportunity to mend the bond that she had been interested in for years.

the perfect girl

mareux

ā™”coded by uxieā™”

mood: amused
outfit: uniform pants, black shirt, studded belt, airforces
elias
heart-shaped box - kurt cobain
in the captivating moment, elias couldnā€™t beguile his desire to kiss her. of course he wanted to. however his iniquity kept him in the middle for too long and as quickly as the moment appeared, lillian withdrew herself from his grasp. he pursed his lips in mild discontent for his missed opportunity, but the discourse tracing from her lips was more than enough remedy. she uttered her words carefully, but still flustered and he couldnā€™t help but grin at them.

besides, she had made a good point. with the relentlessness of rain, elias would need to drive carefully down the hill and towards her house. they had just enough time to make it, but theyā€™d better leave now. he kept the grin on his face, quickly playing a shuffled song to connect onto his speaker, and started to make their way out of magnolia. ā€œyouā€™re such a good girl, youā€™re parents must feel lucky to have you.ā€ he teased, ā€œjust tell me what turns to make when we get to the main road.ā€--glancing at her again, clearly amused at how the events ended up playing out. heā€™d successfully adverted the prior issue and instead focused on their connection. even though, he still felt badā€“his heart was full for her and he was pleased to hear she wanted to see him again. although she had mentioned a ā€˜more than just tomorrowā€™ with a ā€˜weirdā€™ feeling that sparked his intrigue. he dwelled on that thought for a bit, making his turns around the neighborhoods and out towards the free way. to make it in time, heā€™d have to take it since it was fasterā€“even though he did prefer the scenic route. if her parents were really as strict as she said, heā€™d have to make sure sheā€™d get there on time. he wanted to see her tomorrow. and more than just tomorrow too.

he turned the windshield wipers up a little and started to drive a little faster to pass up a carā€“getting him into a clearer lane, ā€œoh shit, this oneā€™s a good one.ā€ he said as the song changed, turning it up and bobbing his head as he drove. the volume ALMOST as loud as he usually had it, which wasā€“more often than notā€“near deafening. ā€œsheeee eyes me like a pisces whenā€¦i amā€¦weak..ā€ his low, raspy voice made it easier to belt the grungey rock track blasting over the speakers, closing his eyes in successions--his valued dramatization for the guitar strums. he felt lucky to be a decent singer. since his youth heā€™d been developing his voice as similar as he possibly could to his idolsā€“kurt cobain, eddie vedder, axel rose alike. before he discovered inebriation his first cure-to-allā€“and his favorite among them all either way. he continued, now giving her a brazen glance as he approached the exit to her neighborhood, ā€œive been locked inside your heart-shaped boxā€¦fooorā€¦weeks..ā€

at the chorus of the song, the stop light turned green and he sped throughā€“head-banging a little as he finally turned into her neighborhood. after heā€™d had his fun with that, he gave a short laugh at the entire act. heā€™d never sang in front of anyone sober before, the only times he had were drugged up somewhere with people he didnā€™t give a fuck about. singing to her felt strangely enjoyable though, even though he felt a little ridiculous. he turned the volume down, flipping the hair that had fallen in front of his eyes during his solo. ā€œsorry, i donā€™t even know if you like this kind of stuff. sometimes i get carried away. music, you know.ā€ he gushed for a moment.

when he was young in denmark, kurt cobain was a legend. the older boys in his neighborhood had blasted his music with many other bands as they road on their boards around their small precinct. thatā€™s how he first got into music. when his mother conveyed him of their move, a young elias disliked the idea of leaving to a new place. however, when he came to seattle and learned of the leadsingerā€™s origins being from the city he was now inhabitingā€“he was elated.

he enjoyed sharing music with lillian, even if none of it ever stuck or caught her interest. he didnā€™t really think he would anyway, she seemed like she didnā€™t really know much about pop culture. nevertheless, elias saw it as an opportunity to educate her.

Āŗ Āŗ code by ditto Āŗ Āŗ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back