• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shounen Chronicles

YoungX

Hue Master

In a world filled with everything Shounen, one young man will awaken his powers in order to discover his true destiny. His life will be twisted and turned upside down as he delves into an adventure with power levels far beyond the common man.

"You wished to see me boss?" A shadowy figure says as he comes from the ceiling somehow.

"Correct. I am in need of your services. I have a top secret S-Rank mission that I need you to do in secret," another mysterious figure says while sitting in a chair that is pointed in the opposite direction to give a rather mysterious effect.

"What do you need me to accomplish?"

"You must find and locate a young man named Ritchie." He presents to the shadowy figure a photograph of the young man in question. "There is great reason for me to meet with this boy. Kill anyone who stands in your way. Now make haste."

"Of course. I'll be there in a single page turn." Suddenly the shadowy figure disappears and leaves behind a small trail of smoke.

The mysterious figure turns his chair around and performs the Evangelion fingers crossed pose. "Excellent. Most excellent. Soon my plans will come into fruition."

A young boy named Ritchie will become dragged into a foretold destiny where the fate of the universe is at stake. He along with friends that he must make through various fight scenes and monologues will band together in order to stop a villain who probably has OP powers and stuff. Why did I just repeat the plot but in more detail? Because shut up.

Welcome to Shounen Chronicles. A quest log where your choices will no doubt impact the ending. If this poor telling of writing actually interests you, then reply to the thread that you actually want to see this piece of schism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back