Other Should we make pokemone fursona's

Should we make pokemon fursona's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silverthekitsune

Silver mapleflight
Recently I made a glaceon and umbreon fursona. But I want to know other people's thoughts.
Please don't attack me for being a furry xD.

My opinion on Pokemon fursonas are the same as any other: Do it if you want to and can afford it in a responsible manner. It’s no sweat off my back what hobbies other people engage in so long as they don’t involve doing harm to anyone, and if anything it’s best if you can be happy.

okay, so I had to actually look this up to know what you were talkin' about. My question is: How would the fursona be a pokemon? Like the pokemon are all created canon characters/species. But the fursona is you as a furry. So you as a furry pokemon would have to be a new species of pokemon. So, technically there is nothing making your pokefursona a pokemon besides curling up into a ball and popping out when tossed. In whcih case.... just make a new custom pokemon, and its the same thing? I dunno. I could be wrong about all of this. I actually dont know much about furries OR pokemon, tbh.

I know absolutely nothing about pokemon (and seeing how this is exactly what auto suggest tool gave me this exact phrasing after 'nothing' entertains me immensely), but imo you do you. Creative or uncreative - doesn't matter. If you want to make a character, it makes you happy, and it doesn't hurt anyone - do it and have fun with it. Someone would love your charatcer, someone would hate it, and this is true for any character at all - whether based on something pre-existing, or completely original.

okay, so I had to actually look this up to know what you were talkin' about. My question is: How would the fursona be a pokemon? Like the pokemon are all created canon characters/species. But the fursona is you as a furry. So you as a furry pokemon would have to be a new species of pokemon. So, technically there is nothing making your pokefursona a pokemon besides curling up into a ball and popping out when tossed. In whcih case.... just make a new custom pokemon, and its the same thing? I dunno. I could be wrong about all of this. I actually dont know much about furries OR pokemon, tbh.

The idea, I believe, would be to create an individual of a certain Pokemon species that represents the artist.

ie, the artist as a Squirtle or Charmander or whatnot.

Sure. Why not?

While I'm not a furry by any means, I do enjoy furry art. Some of it is very beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back