• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shoto's Small Situation

Eri shrugged her shoulders. She thought the boy should be a bit more thankful... His friends tried their best to make a room for him where he could be comfortable. But she didn't know how Shoto felt in the situation.
"I guess you could." She said with a shoulder shrug, "Why do you roll your eyes so much?"

Eri wasn't sure what he meant by that, but she put his bear beside him and giggled, "I'll leave you to take a nap." She said and skipped out of the room and shut the door behind him

Shoto was left along to rest for as long as he needed. Though Mina wanted to see him again, but Izuku convinced her to give him some time to get his bearings

Eventually Izuku was the one who knocked on his door lightly, as it was time for supper and they were having Shotos favorite... Cold Soba. And he figured Shoto probably wouldn't want to miss it.
"Shoto." He said knocking on the door

Hey we made you favorite for dinner." Izuku said, unsure of the boy would need his help again since the boy was pretty wobbly when he left Shoto to sleep

Why?" Izuku asked him... Of course he figured it was because he didn't want to have people see him like he was. But that shouldn't stop him from seeing his friends. As they were all worried about him the entire time he was away at the hospital.

You know you're going to have to at some point, right?" He asked him but followed it with, "But yeah I'll get you a bowl." He said and went to get him a bowl of Soba

Izuku left the boy to his food, mainly to get him a drink as well, and soon he had returned with a small plastic cup filled with Kool aid, the drink that they normally gave Eri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back