• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shoto's Small Situation

Ok... Um you ok to walk?" He asked just being blunt with him, "You're really um... Unbalanced." He said going to him and grabbing his hand.

the boy grumped and pulled his hand back

ill be fine he says taking a step without any support and of course falling into a faceplant

Izuku wasn't going to argue with him as his hand was pulled away. But then when they boy to a unsteady step forward and fell on his face... Izuku yelped and got him to his feet.
"Oh my word Shoto, are you ok?" He asked the boy, holding his arms as he stood there in the hall.

yeah yeah im fine he growled grabbing his shorts tightly in frustration

i....im just fine he says taking another step but practically doing the same thing again

This time Izuku was there to catch him.
"Ok Shoto," He sighed and lifted the boy up and put him on his shoulders, "Let's not get a broken nose and end up spending 3 more days here." He said, done with letting Shoto try and get out his own way. Izuku was sure with some time at the dorms, with some good food and exercise the boy would be better in a few days. But right now, it was important they got out of the hospital.

I know..." Izuku said though didn't believe it, "But... This will be faster." He said as they made their way down the hallway, "We'll be able to grab a sandwhich and get back to the dorms. I'm sure you'll feel better once we get back there."

Izuku sighed to hear the boy giving in. They stopped by the desk to check him out and grabbed Shotos belonging. A wallet, his teen clothing, and his watch. But with those they left and headed to Subway

Izuku didn't focus on Shotos complaining but tried to be positive.
"We got you a room ready at the dorms." He said, "Everyone pitched in in making it. Hopefully you won't need to use it for long... And we still have your old room I touched. But you have a new room waiting for you." He said smiling up at Shoto.

Hey come on Shoto..." Izuku said trying to be positive still, "I know this isn't ideal..." Izuku said but wasn't really sure where to go from there. Which it was a good thing the subway was right there, "Oh hey we're here!" He said abandoning his previous thought and got them inside the restaurant

Izuku flinched as the boy yelled that but also gave a smile as they got to the counter, "Ok Shoto, order whatever you want." He told the boy. Figuring paying for a meal was the least he could do to help the boy feel better. "But you're getting milk to drink." He said wanting to get some vitamins in the boys.

"No soda, milk." He said to the worker. But other then that he didn't stop him from getting a large sub with anything on it. He did get both one white milk and one chocolate milk for Shoto. Which would be plenty of food and drink for a little kid.

Izuku didn't say anything and held the bottle of white milk up to him, "With how shakey you are, you need vitamen D not sugar." He said... Which he was right. During his training with All Might, Milk was a key factor in his diet.

shoto just rolled his eyes again and took the milk

it was probably a good thing izu midoryia couldn't see all the eye rolls

Once everything was paid for he even order the kid a chocolate chip cookie and a bag of chips. Since it would be a minute until they got to the dorms and he would get his sub. "Here." He said handing him the cookie and started back to the dorms

Ptth bleh!" Izuku spat cookie crumbs, blowing them out of his face as they walked. Once the cookie was done he handed him the bag of chips, which at this time UA was in view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back