Story Short stories :)

Atarashii

Account is in the process of getting suspended
*Collection of short stories I made during free time when I could and wanted to.*
**These aren't titled. Just random stories with no rhyme or reason to them.**
***Sensitive topics may be included, viewer discretion is advised. Those with potentially triggering topics will have In all caps, The bolded potential trigger(s). Please skip over them if triggered or uncomfortable with the topic.***
****If you have any inquires on the stories, feel free to DM me. Open to answering your questions****
Enjoy reading.

TW-SUICIDE

Their legs were dangling off the edge. If they scooted anywhere closer to the edge they would lose balance and fall. They had no safety equipment on and the guide who was there with another group of people had left, leaving them alone and left to their own devices. Quite a bad idea for what they wanted to do. You were watching them slowly inching closer to the edge. You tried to talk to them. Trying to get their attention. You yelled as loud as you could “DONT DO IT!” but it was no use. Either they couldn't hear you or took your words with a grain of salt. You tried running up to them to pull them away from the ledge but your hands phased through them. Shocked, you look down at yourself. You're there but not really. You try to reason with them. Listing out ways that helped you stay sane. Friends,family,your joys in life. But to no avail. No sounds came out. You then try to grab something and throw it at them to get their attention. With a few tries you manage to throw a measly pebble. The person didn't flinch as it hit their head. They turned their head and looked at you. Eyes blank and soulless. Face pale as paper. “Those would sound like wonderful things If I had them.” The person whispered. They looked back at the cliff and tilted their head to look at the sky. “The sky sure is beautiful today.” they murmured. You tried to pick another rock to try to get them away from the cliff but they didn't react. They stood up, arms outstretched. “Mother..Sister…Im coming home…so i can be in your embrace once more.”

_______

TW-GORE/VIOLENCE/BLOOD

“Please..” I begged on my knees for forgiveness. Hands clasped together, looking up to my captor. We were in a rusty room, the ground cold and metallic. The door could be seen through the dim lighting, hidden behind whoever was standing in front of me. But I didn't care. I just wanted to live. “Please don't do this..” I sobbed at their feet. I didn't want to die. Not yet and certainly not like this. The person tilted my chin up to them, their face covered with a wooden mask in the shape of a smile. “I can get you the money, whatever you want!” I exclaimed.

I scoffed, letting go of their chin and backed away. Holding a gun in my hands. I raised the gun up.. My chin quivered slightly at the thought of killing this person. I'm just trying to do the job. Why did they have to give me those eyes? Disgusting but it reminds me of…someone. Whatever. What's done is done. Just a simple press and this would all be over. I raised the gun again, right up to their head.

The sound of the slight ping going through flesh and hitting the skull could be heard. I backed away as they tumbled to the ground. Lying motionless on the cold floor. Heavy breathing came from me, echoing loudly. I touched the wall with my hands to balance because of my shaking legs. I took off the mask to look at the person. “I'm not sorry for you. I'm sorry it had to be me.” I spoke to the dead body. Breaking the silence. The sound of my feet hitting the floor as I cracked open the door. Not noticing the slight movement from behind.

________

There are three types of people in this world. Those who are smart and their wisdom can not be matched, those who are as beautiful as someone can be. Your dream person. And those, who often go unnoticed, the ones who are mentally stable. Emotionally as well, They are content with their lives, they seek nothing more. Their hearts are filled to the top with happiness. They have everything they ever wanted. Those who are smart are never beautiful or mentally stable. They gaslight themselves if they did something wrong, they answered a question with a wrong answer or if their calculations go amiss. Those who have the beauty of a goddess, are never content with who they are as a person. They aren't the brightest, nor are they the most stable they can. They go to great, unneeded lengths to become the best version of themselves. The smart ones and the beautiful ones are never perfect in their eyes. They have so many flaws, it would take too long to count them all. Yet they never bothered with those who possessed strong mental health. They always thought they had their own problems that came with whatever their talent was. But in reality they never had anything. They are “perfect.” they may not have had the looks of a god or goddess. Or have the smarts of a brainiac. But they possessed something those two would never have. The will to live.

________

TW-GORE/VIOLENCE/BLOOD

Blood dripped down the face of the villain.. “so..that's it?” the person chuckled, their voice echoing across the room. “That's..it? You're just going to blow me off..just like that? After everything I did. And that's the reaction?” They struggled to get air in, bending over in front of the person they were talking to, right in front of them scoffed. “You knew this was going to happen, the moment you confessed, I can't believe I would ever fall in love with a monster like you.” Their voices stung deep in the villains heart. “I… thought it would be different.” they looked down. “I thought…maybe you would love me…even though..I'm a monster.” they said looking up at the hero. The hero scoffed. Pulling the sword out of the villain's gut. “You are naive.” the hero whispered in the villain's ear. “Thinking I'll fall for you. You disgust me.” the hero sheathed the sword. Backing away from the villain. Their face covered by the darkness, a single light shown right above the villain, as if it was mocking them. The villain chuckled. “wow…I was wrong…” the hero nodded “im glad-” “shut up.” the villain interrupted. “I'm wrong for being like this. Easily crumbling under your hand. I was foolish to be weak like that.” They stood up. Facing the hero. “You were right about one thing though. I am naive.” they reached for the heroes’ arm. They backed further away, hitting the wall. They swung their sword out in an attempt to keep the villain from getting closer. The villain dodged, blood spilling out of their gut. “You are weak.” the hero shouted at the villain. “Heartless. Loveless. You won't ever find anyone!” they shouted. The villain laughed. “SO WHAT?! ALL I NEED IS YOU!” they moved closer and closer to the hero who was starting to lose their nerves. “Get away from me you monster!” The villain stopped. “Me..monster? Ha..” they clutched onto their chest, grabbing a knife off the ground. They looked at the hero before ripping their chest open. Taking their still beating heart. “I give this to you…” before collapsing. The heart still red and beating. Slowing down by the second. The hero stood in stunned silence. This… this wasn't supposed to end like this. The world would be saved when the hero defeated the villain. The hero did defeat the villain..right? They watched as the heart slowed to a stop. They looked at the villain who lay motionless on the ground. Blood spilling out of their wounds. All stories go along the lines of how the villain is defeated in a final duel by the hero and peace is restored. How can peace be restored when the “hero” is laying on the ground motionless. Blood seeping out of their wounds with the villain standing in front of their body. The villain looked at the hero. “I can't believe you would do all of that for love. Foolish hero.” They muttered. Turning to leave.

________

Maybe if we could all move back to when things like us existed everything would make sense. Oh well. Things don't. That's just how the world works. Say no, everything becomes harder. Say yes everything still becomes harder. We can't win anymore. Well. did we ever exist in the first place? Maybe it was all a joke. That We won anything or existed. All in our heads really. We don't know anything for real. All just a joke. A jinx. Guess that's how they wanted this world to work. But maybe I…. no. We can change it. After all. We just started killing people. Before that, the world was overpopulated. We didn't kill anyone. Letting them age till they decide to just drop dead one morning. But then someone had this idea of killing people. Without any thought. Just bang and boom. They're dead. Is that a good idea? No one really thought much about it. Just that it was an idea. Maybe a dumb one. Maybe a world changing one. But it all simmered down to a “did this work?” question. We tried it again. And again. And soon this world has been purged. We are no longer overpopulated. That would help everything right? But why…how is it so quiet? Everyone makes noise. No one is silent. Maybe that's why. Less people make less sound but even then. Why is everyone around me so quiet? Why are they all lying on the ground? Wake I repeated. Wake! Yet no one stirred. My head is throbbing. Blood flowing to the brain. Why is no one answering? I walk over to my mother who lay motionless on the floor. Shaking her lightly I whisper in her ear “i won” Before stepping back. Did I really win? Did this world really become purged of the unclean? Or did I do something better. The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks as I stood at the tip. Overlooking my town. Every sound was muffled. It seemed like I was underwater. Am I? I took a step backwards. Instead of falling to my death in the deep blue ocean I fell into my mothers arms. I looked up at her face. But it wasn't her face anymore. But one of a monster. I tried to hug her. Hoping my memory of her face would replace it but no. Instead she disappeared and I fell down. My life flashed before my eyes. It was too much and I closed my eyes. I didn't open them again.

________

“I’ve lost all ambition for worldly acclaim

I just wanna be the one you love

I’ve lost all ambition for worldly acclaim

Just

I just wanna be the one you love…..”

*Click* The music stopped. The room was silent now. It was a house floating on the docks that opened up to the wide ocean. The person leaned back against the wooden walls. The bunk bed they sat on top of creaked as they moved. The sound of waves crashing nearby against the course sand. They looked around. Eyeing the clock, 10:28 AM. They climbed down the ladder of their bunkbed, grabbed their sandals and put them on quickly and raced down the creaky wooden stairs to the dock. Their feet hit the wooden boards as they rushed down to the beach. Kicking up sand as they went. There was someone already at the shore. Leaning against a huge rock. As they heard the sand being kicked up they looked over. Eyes lightened up as they saw the person heading towards them. “Hey!” they shouted, waving their arms. The other person came to a sudden stop. Skidding across the sand.. They took a few breaths before looking up. They gave a grin and they both exchanged greetings. They were to head off together to get some ice cream but the other person seemed to linger around. They asked what was holding them back. The other person shook their head and sighed. “Well. I was wondering, what if my partner came with us? You haven't met them before and well. I felt like this would be a good time to introduce you to them. You're my friend after all. So you should know who I'm going out with now.” The person's face dropped at the news yet they hid it quickly. Masking their pain. They felt shattered. The person they thought would be together with them forever till the end, was with someone else. They wanted to be their significant other. They wanted to be their lover. Not this..other person. Yet they said no objections and nodded. The person gave a smile. “Thanks. You're the best friend I could ever ask for being so understanding!” The person gave a weak grin and looked away. The voice of the “friend” faded away into the background. They looked at the big wide ocean in front of them. *Why is it them..why not me?* they thought. The sounds of the waves crashing against the sand echoed loudly as low tide set in. The “friend” snapped them back to reality as they headed off together to the ice cream parlor. The person painfully sat with their friend and their lover. Feeling like a third wheel. After the couple left, the other person was left with their thoughts. Watching the waves come in and out through the window. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Maybe the “best friend” they thought would come out to them and be together forever would be with someone else and they would be left in the sand. Watching them grow old together, and wish, they were them. Living the life with their best friend.. Or…maybe..they just had to wait a bit. They sighed, as the music played in the background.

“I’ve lost all ambition for worldly acclaim

I just wanna be the one you love

I’ve lost all ambition for worldly acclaim

Just

I just wanna be the one you love…..”

________

Users who are viewing this thread

Back