• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Short N' Sweet Slice of Life/School Search Thread!

_Firefly_

---- 》Hello and nice to meet you!

Hiya! The name is Firefly but you can totally call me
Clover if you'd like. I'm really not picky. I promise!

Now I generally tend to make big, fancy and interesting search threads.
Buuuut alas I am quite lazy and not as versed with formatting as I'd like to be.
So enjoy this teeny tiny search thread that is straight to the point.

I am an open minded individual who can play most area's of the character spectrum. Whether it be male, female or otherwise.

I'm also not picky about my RP partners, nor their skill level. I tend to write a fair chunk most times,
But there are other times I only write a little. It depends on the RP and my partners. Don't be afraid to offer an RP even if you're brand new to writing. I like a challenge <3

I am happy to write in just about any medium. Skype, Discord, Google Docs, PM's, Threads etc. etc.

Though my preference definitely lays in Reddit or Discord for RP or communication.

There is a lot more interests I have beyond this singular topic, if you've got an original or fandom based plot in mind. Please don't hesitate to throw it at me! I am always open to new RP's.

Originals

School Based - And before I get too far ahead of myself. I'm not talking small children. At all. So get that thought out of your brain. But doing a school-based RP could be a lot of fun. Whether it's some sort of magical school, or even a private boarding/finishing school with some really nice slice-of-life vibes. I just want something soft, warm and enjoyable. Perhaps you've an idea for a school-based or slice-of-life based RP, toss it at me!

Anywho! Feel free to give me a poke if I've got your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back