• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Short/Long term partner (strings attached)

A Finnish Boot

Seeking RP!
Roleplay Availability
Greetings! I am in need of a few new partners, and where better to look than here! Since I appear to have gained a lot of free time due to this whole pandemic (as I am sure many of you all have too!) I have d lot more time on my hands for roleplays, and would like to expand my pool of roleplaying associates.

I'm looking for a long or short term partner. I have a lot of crazy ideas rolling around, and need some new partners to try them out with! As far as requirements for post length, I am quite flexible. I know that there are times where one line is sufficient, and I know there are times where several paragraphs are required. As long as I get the gist of what you are saying, grammar and punctuation are not very important to me.

Interests:
Medieval
Fantasy
Modern Day Fantasy
Romance
Action
Adventure
Danger
Some dramatic and possible dark themes

Possible Pairings:

M x F
F x F
I'm open to fantasy creatures as well, though, mainly humanoid ones.

I do a few very limited Fandoms:
Star Wars
Legend of Zelda
Kingdom Hearts

And now for the Strings:
I am looking for partners who either:
A. Are willing to be a pregnant character
B. Are willing to be in a roleplay involving a Pregnant character.
C. Is willing to accept the possibility of a main character death (they would most likely return unless we both agreed it made sense for them to remain dead)

If you are willing to try something crazy, you can either reply to this thread, or send me a direct PM! I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
I am interested, but have never role played with a pregnant character before. What does that entail aside from the obvious? Do you still intend to go adventuring with child in tow? Does the story involve birth? Would it continue on after?

perhaps they still go adventuring after the birth, I'm happy with either
Usually I would say it continues on after, and we can cover the birth if you'd like. If not, we could always skip over it!

Greetings! I am in need of a few new partners, and where better to look than here! Since I appear to have gained a lot of free time due to this whole pandemic (as I am sure many of you all have too!) I have d lot more time on my hands for roleplays, and would like to expand my pool of roleplaying associates.

I'm looking for a long or short term partner. I have a lot of crazy ideas rolling around, and need some new partners to try them out with! As far as requirements for post length, I am quite flexible. I know that there are times where one line is sufficient, and I know there are times where several paragraphs are required. As long as I get the gist of what you are saying, grammar and punctuation are not very important to me.

Interests:
Medieval
Fantasy
Modern Day Fantasy
Romance
Action
Adventure
Danger
Some dramatic and possible dark themes

Possible Pairings:

M x F
F x F
I'm open to fantasy creatures as well, though, mainly humanoid ones.

I do a few very limited Fandoms:
Star Wars
Fire Emblem
Legend of Zelda

And now for the Strings:
I am looking for partners who either:
A. Are willing to be a pregnant character
B. Are willing to be in a roleplay involving a Pregnant character.
C. Is willing to accept the possibility of a main character death (they would most likely return)

If you are willing to try something crazy, you can either reply to this thread, or send me a direct PM! I look forward to hearing from you!
I wanna role play with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back