• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Short Demon Slayer-Themed RP

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey. Back after a long hiatus and just wanted to know who if any would be interested in a Demon Slayer themed RP, but on the continent of North America around the same time period?

As I’m trying to slowly get back into writing, I’d be a short RP.

Would the American slayers also use swords, or would they be using something more iconic - a bowie knife or tomahawk?

...a six-gun?

I am interested White :coolshades:
Nice, think of something in your usual creativity =p

Would the American slayers also use swords, or would they be using something more iconic - a bowie knife or tomahawk?

...a six-gun?
Bingo! Very nice catch. Yes, American slayers would be using revolvers, knives, tomahawks, hatchets and the like. Some slayers would be cowboys in fact.

definitely interested!! i love this anime with my whole heart
Great. It’s one of my favorites also. I love a good, creative production with a decent story.

Nice, think of something in your usual creativity =p

Bingo! Very nice catch. Yes, American slayers would be using revolvers, knives, tomahawks, hatchets and the like. Some slayers would be cowboys in fact.

Great. It’s one of my favorites also. I love a good, creative production with a decent story.
I’m loving it! I don’t know how you feel about the inclusion of historical figures, but John Moses Browning - famous American gunsmith - would still be alive and developing guns in the early 1900s. Like how the Japanese Slayers have their sword smiths, would we possibly have Browning and his acolytes as our weapon guys?

Is there going to be a different version of the breathing techniques, or are you going incorporate it into the firearms?

Also, I imagine horses are on the table?

I’m loving it! I don’t know how you feel about the inclusion of historical figures, but John Moses Browning - famous American gunsmith - would still be alive and developing guns in the early 1900s. Like how the Japanese Slayers have their sword smiths, would we possibly have Browning and his acolytes as our weapon guys?
I’m not opposed to that. It’s a good suggestion! Yes, there would be smiths that make special weapons for these slayers. We may not explore it fully in this RP though because it’s going to be on the shorter side. Kind of like an introduction.

Is there going to be a different version of the breathing techniques, or are you going incorporate it into the firearms?

Also, I imagine horses are on the table?

Good question! I will leave the real breathing techniques in the, but also give room for people to create new ones. As this is focused on the West (America) and not the East (Asia), I want to Americanize the lore though. I want to have American slayers find their breathing techniques by taking drugs. It’ll make more sense when I set it up.

sddefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back