short and to the point ✧

BNY

hi, friends! i'm looking for something a little specific: short, quick roleplaying.

what does that mean? well, it means i want to write out some cool stuff, but i really don't want to write more than maybe two paragraphs max per post. i'd prefer writing on rpn, but i could be talked into discord or google docs.

i'm primarily interested in action/adventure with a dash of romance and a heaping helping of angst and drama. right now, i'm mostly craving oc x canon doubling. to make it a little sweeter for you, i don't mind letting you snag your preferred canon before asking for mine! i have a list of tropes (likes enemies to lovers, forced working relationships, etc.) that we can work from, or if you have a plot you've been dying to try, i'm here for it. i'm also game for throwing our ocs into the main universe plots and having them be the main characters! i just want to keep it short, sweet, and moving briskly along.

i mostly write at work in between projects, so i can probably provide multiple replies a day (but won't promise every day). i'm never here on the weekends, though, unless it's later in the evening. ooc chatter is welcome, and so is ooc silence. i don't really mind either way, so just tell me what you prefer! if a ship really grips me, i commission and make a lot of art, so you may get your character done up (if you want)! i'm not particularly interested in making character sheets, though. i will make our starters, though!

FANDOMS

star wars
i don't love the new disney canon, but i'm willing to make an au work. i would die for eu or old republic.

elder scrolls
i don't know any of the eso canons, but i'm happy to play anyone from the other entries in the series!

bnha
i'll probably do anything bnha-related right now.

fallout
new vegas is my favorite, but if we do an au, i'm totally game for 4!

dc or marvel
make me an offer, and i might be inclined to accept.

harry potter
it's not my strong suit, but i'm willing to make an attempt because i like the universe! (i'd want a canon x canon ship for my part, though!)

EDIT!
i'm still looking for more brisk rp, but i'm open to oc settings! i'm mostly interested in a couple genres, but if you have something you've been dying to do, i'm your them.

mafia
give me lots of drama, angst, blood, and tears.

dark academia
okay, but give me smart kids in an old, gothic university trying to solve a murder-mystery?

small town supernatural
i don't want to call it southern gothic, but you get what i'm saying. i'll do southern gothic specifically, but only if we're willing to delve into the racist and horrific history of the south. i don't really want a surface level "uwu spanish moss and sweet tea!" thing.

isekai
but like, less anime. i would love to have characters thrown into a magical world they know nothing about.

lastly, feel free to approach me with things that i haven't listed here!

Last edited:
I do mainly short responses with a few detailed tossed in, normally to hit main points in stories, I'd play a RP of Elderscrolls or Fallout but with OC's, I also have a dark horror/dystopian medieval fantasy setting I've been kind of wanting to RP if you are interested

Hello! I'd be interested in doing a Fallout: New Vegas roleplay with you! I'll message you with details. :3

-Duskt- -Duskt- do you want to pm me about your original world? i would be very interested! i just edited my original post to include that i'm down for original stuff!

coming back once again today to say i will sign over my car and life to you if you play ulfric stormcloak for me. i will do anything you want. i’ll come powerwash your house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back