• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โœง ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ. โœง

lokii

แดแด€ส€๊œฑสœแดแด€สŸสŸแดแดก๊œฑ. โ™ฅ
โ€ Hello! Iโ€™m currently looking for a partner that will join me for a role-play known as, โ€œโœง ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ. โœงโ€ This role-play is mainly about two characters, that are total opposites, but within one night; one wish, everything had changed. And it wasnโ€™t even planned. โ€

๏นAbout the role-play!: This role-play can take place where ever your muse would like! For instance, London. These two muses, are big travelers and very popular in their hometowns, but unfortunately theyโ€™ve been wanting a change. Muse A and Muse B, would be decided on who, and what they will become once planning has started! ๏นž

If your interested, please say so! This role-play can have romance included, but nothing to major! Iโ€™d love to plan, and talk it out in PM. I have no preference in who you are โ€” But I will; personally, most likely be playing a female.

bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back