• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shoko's Search Thread (1x1)

Shoko Kirishima

My Life Is Complete
*Sips Tea*
Hello! If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a Roleplaying partner like I am!
I have several years of Roleplay experience, but I'd say I'm not as advanced as most people. I hope you don't mind!
My only requirement is that you stay in my comfort zone. I've had issues with this, and I will leave if you force me out of my comfort zone.

Also, please don't offer if you don't have tolerance on people with small reply size, because I AM one of those people.

Doubling is allowed
Oc x Oc is allowed
Canon x Canon is something I'm not interested in.
Canon x Oc is allowed
Honestly, I'm up for most Roleplays, Just not horror or gore.
I do also participate in Fandom Role plays, although there are some I'm craving more than others. Please be sure to read the things on the side.
Here are some below:

My Hero Acedemia <--- Currently full on this
Undertale <----- Definately Interested
Naruto <---- Currently full on this
The Splatoon manga <----- Craving a lot!!
Fairytail <---- Craving
Dragon Pilot <---- Definately interested
Wings of Fire <--- Craving
Hazbin Hiten ((maybe)) <----- Very unlikely
Cuphead <--- Interested
BABQFTIM (Maybe) <---- Depends on plot
Hollow Knight <---- I need this in my life.
Ultramarine Magmell <---- Interested
Aggretsuko <---- Very interested
The Seven Deadly Sins <---- Slightly craving
Wakfu <---- Craving like hell
((If anyone knows Wakfu I swear I'm gonna scream))
The Disasterous life of Saiki K. <--- Interested
Ouran High School Host Club <---- Craving
TMNT <---- Depends on plot.
((Yes I like TMNT don't judge me))
Pokémon <---- Depends on plot

*Sips Tea again* I don't know what I'm doing in this post anymore... Anyways, As for my Oc, it depends of the Fandom. I'll talk about her later.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope u all have a good day! (or night)
~Shoko

*Sips Tea* ^_^

Last edited:
This is the Group section, 1x1 interest checks go here.

Though it's a common mistake. Welcome to the site.

Thanks! I was originally intending a multiple group ro, but now I realize that seems harder than I thought. So I guess the thread is stuck on here. Whoops >~<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back