Other Shit I've had happen during roleplays

It was a mess I'm telling you
So many openly 18+ groups
So many incestual 18+ groups
People sexting on the general feed/tl
It was r e a l l y bad
The app was taken off the app store some time back

I'm hesitant to ask why you had the app.

I'm hesitant to ask why you had the app.
It was a g o o d app for rp-ing okay? Like after you looked past at all the kinky shit, there were good roleplayers on it
Plus, I was like the "karma fairy" on it ("karma" = likes there) and everyone worshipped the ground I walked on so uwuwuwuuu

It was a g o o d app for rp-ing okay? Like after you looked past at all the kinky shit, there were good roleplayers on it
Plus, I was like the "karma fairy" on it ("karma" = likes there) and everyone worshipped the ground I walked on so uwuwuwuuu

Oh thats nice. Did you let them lick soles of your feet? and if so, was them metaphorically licking your feet more of a kink thing or more so as a sort of way of being granted good fortune; like how some rub the belly of a buddha statue for good karma.

Now I can't help but wonder; did you encounter any cults on that app? not like satanic cults but like the furry kind.

KRONOS KRONOS
Some of them wouldve wanted to n im not even joking
(People were into some weird ass things there man, shit i didnt even know could exist)
Idk i guess it was just the satisfaction like id be scrolling thru the feed hearting everyone's bs and when id refresh it, thered be a few "omg fudgecakez is here dont think i dont see you lurking") and if you havent guessed yet yes im an attention whore no wait what dont listen to me

KRONOS KRONOS
Some of them wouldve wanted to n im not even joking
(People were into some weird ass things there man, shit i didnt even know could exist)
Idk i guess it was just the satisfaction like id be scrolling thru the feed hearting everyone's bs and when id refresh it, thered be a few "omg fudgecakez is here dont think i dont see you lurking") and if you havent guessed yet yes im an attention whore no wait what dont listen to me

I believe you. There some real sickos out there.... and i'm one of them *.*

Attention whore is a bit strong.... I'd say ....needy... your needy gal seeee. *Jazz music plays In the background*

Oh geez that last part came off a bit dorky.

About the worst I can remember is players trying to one-up everybody else's characters. Like, if one person makes their character skilled at something then the other person will make their own even more skilled. Just various stuff like that.

KRONOS KRONOS
^

Sksksjsk im not, im like,,, the most humble person (so humble calling myself the most humble uwu) its because of my profile it seems that way i swear

Also
Why are we having this conversation
On this thread
For everyone to see
can i pls lurk ur private pms to like all those messages cause thats entertaining to me

Every time I go to do something else, I'm constantly dragged from the pm back to this thread, over and over again. Its driving me nuts; I just want make breakfast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back