Other Shit I've had happen during roleplays

someone took time to draw those cartoon titties on an innocent twelve year old character which concerns me the most
so high up too. she's def gonna have some back problems
i know, theyre probs meant to be older cause ya know, proposing and all. but the titties are the thing that make me the most uncomfortable about this picture
qiufhweoiufhqwoieufhqwiuefhqwiouefhqwiouefhiqwuefhiqwuefhiqoweufhiqweufh

I've had someone within an RP group flare up OOC at me because my character was drunk and making blunt remarks at everyone in the team. I told her of course I didn't mean any of it IRL, it's all IC stuff and she still wouldn't let it go. Few months down the road, she flared up at me again for running an arc in the human land revolving around the prison there (our fantasy RP consisted of a few races). Complained we were spending too much time in the human land, and wrote me a HUGE PM with very incendiary words about my attempt to sway the RP towards a 'human' direction. I replied her and she told me that she received the PM but deleted it, with no intent to read any of it. I finally felt I had enough and left. Few weeks later, I heard from the other members of the RP that after I'd left, SHE decided to send the team to the human land and run the EXACT same story that I had proposed and got yelled at for.

-_-

Last edited:
I've had someone within an RP group flare up OOC at me because my character was drunk and making blunt remarks at everyone in the team. I told her of course I didn't mean any of it IRL, it's all IC stuff and she still wouldn't let it go. Few months down the road, she flared up at me again for running an arc in the human land revolving around the prison there (our fantasy RP consisted of a few races). Complained we were spending too much time in the human land, and wrote me a HUGE PM with very incendiary words about my attempt to sway the RP towards a 'human' direction. I replied her and she told that she received the PM but deleted it, with no intent to read any of it. I finally felt I had enough and left. Few weeks later, I heard from the other members of the RP that after I'd left, SHE decided to send the team to the human land and run the EXACT same story that I had proposed and got yelled at for.

-_-
HAHAHAHA.
Whose that user so i can block them? Thx.

Something that absolutely pissed me the fuck off was the time I was having these short rps with this guy, let’s call him C for the sake of privacy
Okay, so a little background info on my character Jay is that he was in a domestic abusive relationship and has many physical scars from it. Anyways, Jay and C’s character were in a relationship and Jay made the decision to trust the asshole’s character and show him those scars
What pissed me off was how the character did not have an appropriate reaction to it
Another thing he did that pissed me off was try to get his character to pull little pranks on my other characters when I repeatedly told him not to even try
Also, he kept trying to rush their relationship so they could ‘play in the sheets’ which angered me
Everything about that assface pissed me off tbh

The thing I dislike is when someone is blatantly attempting to make themselves the star of the show when such isn't meant for them, employing a variety of means that disrupt the continuity of the setting and breaches designated technological and scientific knowledge that is non-existent within the capacity of knowledge present in-universe, such as employing knowledge present in 2018 in a12th century-styled Fantasy England, magic the crutch used to exploit such.

One of few things I disdain.

PhoenixMire PhoenixMire I've also had this happen on several occasions, regarding the "auto-generated history" person. People want to be an integral part of your character's life at times but execute it without foremention and with terrible ability. Regarding the last topic, I've also seen quite a many people waltz into things they literally have no knowledge of and act as if it was normal, what they did and all. Of course, you'll find that typical with greenies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back