Kitsu

Iheomos's most hated
61eaac3d71218fe4b09ae0bc864ff857.jpg

Name: Scarlett Roads.

Height: 4'6

Weight: 80lbs.

Academy:  Souldew.

Year: One.

Spirit Power: Channeling -  channel/harness any energies/powers in their surroundings, within themselves, others, etc., and utilize it towards a myriad of possible way of one's capabilities and potential. However, that usually means self-destructing nearly every time she attempts to gather energy. Although the two exceptions are when she is annoyed at her over-protective sister and unknowingly channels energy into her finger tip to quiet literally flick Leah away like a bug.(though Scarlett thinks that Leah being over dramatic). And the second exception being when any of her emotions run particularly high. (hate, desire to live, desire to win, sadness.. ect.)

Eye Color: Faded blueish gray

Hair Color: Red.

Sexuality: Bi-curious.

Relationships:

• None romantically, currently. 
  • One older sister, Leah.

• training
  • learning about SP
  • gathering information
  • seeing others SP power

Dislikes: 

• her over-protective sister (sometimes)
  • lazy people
  • quitters
  • exploding

Strengths: 

• resilience
  • determination
  • Motivation/drive to become strong 

Weaknesses:

• self-doubt (at times)
  • her sister
  • easily riled 

Personality:

Scarlett is a strong headed girl who secretly looks up to her sister. Despite always getting annoyed with Leah.Scarlett sticks firmly beside her own morals with a nearly unshakable will, rare in people of her age group.

Other:

Theme:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

077bf56ba04e27afda3f560b42fcb899.jpg

Name: Leah Roads.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 129lbs.

Academy: Souldew.

Year: Two.

Spirit Power: Impact Manipulation in simpler terms, is the power to manipulate the instant in which two things collide.

An example would be Leah punching a steel wall and manipulation the instant her fist makes contact with the wall, the impact, and making so her punch's impact blows a hole through the steel wall. Or say if she's walking normally when your foot touches the ground again, that can be considered an impact and Leah could make her foot's impact to rebound and launch her high into the air.

For combat, when Leah gets hit with say a wind attack from your char. That's an impact and Leah could either make the attack rebound back at your char or weaken it's impact and take less damage than others normally would. And attacking wise, Leah could say use the impact of her foot on the ground to rebound and launch her at the target. Then say punch the target in the gut and manipulate that impact to either do a piercing-type thing(ignoring someone's SP and doing direct damage to the body) and/or make it so the hit was hard, like being hit by a speeding truck.

Eye Color: Baby blue.

Hair Color: Platinum silver.

Sexuality: Lesbian.

Relationships: 

• None romantically, currently.
  • One younger sister, Scarlett.

• annoying her sister
  • food
  • baby animals
  • true friends
  • loyalty
  • girls 

Dislikes:

• dark Adepts
  • Demon beasts
  • liars
  • anyone who flirts with, hurts, scares, or anything to her sister.
  • Killing people
  • mind games (although not above using them on others)

Strengths: 

• situational awareness
  • innate combat sense
  • Gymnastic skill

Weaknesses:

• her sister
  • food
  • baby animals
  • girls

Personality:

Leah has a huge over-protective streak where Scarlett in concerned. Aside from that, Leah is a normal friendly, easy-going girl who likes fantasize about meeting her perfect girl. She also is a bit tom-boyish.

Other:

Theme:

Leah and Scarlett's history:

Leah for while was the only child to her mother and father. Although said mother died during childbirth. Although Leah never let that fact get her down and instead used it to remind herself to always face everything head-on. Her father was naturally devastated by the lost of his wife. But he did his best for Leah's sake and in turn, Leah did what she could for her dad. Leah couldn't really attend school normally due to monetary reasons. But that never stopped her from easily making new friends.

Although some of said friend were reluctant at first but eventually caved in and would play with her. One day, Leah as a young girl couldn't get anyone to play with her. But a boy put an end to that after a speech, shaming the other kids who had avoided her. The boy's name being, Hiiro. Hiiro, Scarlett and herself were great friends while it lasted...

But then times became dark again. Scarlett's mother, a notably powerful adept, had finally met her end in the line of duty. Leah and Scarlett both stopped going outside and stayed home usually all day. Scarlett because she, like her father was full of sorrow and Leah because she was trying to help them both. In the end, Leah and Scarlett's father decided they should move away from where they lived. Probably to escape the memories the place help of two lost wives. Scarlett later told Leah after the move that she'd felt guilty for yelling things she hadn't truly meant at Hiiro the day they had left.

4-5 years later, they both moved back to attend Souldew. Their father unfortunitly absolutely refussed to come with them. But that was just fine seeing at Leah and Scarlett really only needed themselves in terms of family. Although Scarlett wasn't looking forward to re-meeting Hiiro again. Becuse she knew she'd have to apologize for back then. Unlike Leah who was excited to reunite with old friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Thalia_Neko i believe this char is finished now. although i dunno what school to put her in, nor what year she should be.  (the history and personality might get more added onto it)

This ability proved to be useful as it was discovered to hold the potential to purify the corrupted SE of Dark Adepts fully and without fail at its master level. 

This is something that is not known. But you can have it discovered in-rp much later. Right now DE has to be kept as a very huge threat. Putting negates into it makes DE lose its dramatic tension.

When Lag's Power is active. Her body glows with a radiant, powerful silver light in the shape of a heart on her chest. But it doesn't end there, The heart-shaped light grows to encase her entire body. When this happens, Lag becomes separated from the corporeal world, temporarily losing her solid form. Lag essentially becomes a being entirely comprised of impossibly pure SE. Things such as swords, bullets, guns, anything not made of SE cannot harm her in this form. Even if one were to shoot, cut, stab.. ect, with weapons made from SE, the result would stay the same.

This is also a bit iffy, as SE allows people to hit things like this. However, Ill allow it thats a very powerful form. Though this is currently OP for your average student. So either Lag is a very high year, or she cant master this yet.

The 'bullets' are impossible to completely avoid due to the sheer number

This is also another point of contention I have. (Basically anytime something is OP I will mention it lol). You can't really dictate that its "impossible" to avoid, because you cant know or account for how others will react. Still, I'll relent that it is very difficult to avoid. ^^

9 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

This ability proved to be useful as it was discovered to hold the potential to purify the corrupted SE of Dark Adepts fully and without fail at its master level. 

This is something that is not known. But you can have it discovered in-rp much later. Right now DE has to be kept as a very huge threat. Putting negates into it makes DE lose its dramatic tension.

okay, understandable. I'll change it so that maybe only Lag herself knows of that fact? 

When Lag's Power is active. Her body glows with a radiant, powerful silver light in the shape of a heart on her chest. But it doesn't end there, The heart-shaped light grows to encase her entire body. When this happens, Lag becomes separated from the corporeal world, temporarily losing her solid form. Lag essentially becomes a being entirely comprised of impossibly pure SE. Things such as swords, bullets, guns, anything not made of SE cannot harm her in this form. Even if one were to shoot, cut, stab.. ect, with weapons made from SE, the result would stay the same.

This is also a bit iffy, as SE allows people to hit things like this. However, Ill allow it thats a very powerful form. Though this is currently OP for your average student. So either Lag is a very high year, or she cant master this yet.

so a third or fourth year?

The 'bullets' are impossible to completely avoid due to the sheer number

This is also another point of contention I have. (Basically anytime something is OP I will mention it lol). You can't really dictate that its "impossible" to avoid, because you cant know or account for how others will react. Still, I'll relent that it is very difficult to avoid. ^^

Okay, thankes <3  i'll change it to say difficult to avoid, then.

But i made it like that due to that being Lag's closest thing to a real attack. Outside of her Shindan form its nearly impossible for her to fight like other adepts(even without the use of SP) due to her body being naturally weaker than average.

Why would Lag know that? Has she studied DE? XD

Basically yes, if you want her to be extremely strong.

I get it, and most of the time, her abilities will work, but lets not be godmodding XD

Through her parents?

So then a third year. OMG, could Lag's nickname be "loser queen" since even with her SP she's incapable of winning a fight?

Yeah, i've had god-modding done to me numerous times. on another site. So in hind-sight i shouldn't have worded it "impossible" to begin with. ;-; srry.

Why would her parents know? XD 

Uh, why would she lose every fight? Her power sounds op, lol If anything shed never lose.

its okay :)

@Shirochankun

I was thinking of her parents dedicating their lives to the study of DE and dark adepts.

Well her power is OP, yeah. But it also can't cause pain or harm. Meaning it does no damage. and without her SP active, because of her body condition. She can't really fight. If she tried she'd end up collapsing after coughing up blood.

also, i changed it so that it says "extremely difficult to avoid" now. <3  

@Thalia_Neko

I just dont want her or any student rn to know its possible to circumvent the dangers of DE. Like, that makes the threat of it pointless.

Also, so many smart peeps, they want peeps to study DE and Dark Adepts. XD Kiroshiven already made a character like this too (its hidden haha).

Well Iduno, its up to you how your power works. If it helps her win fights, or doesnt.. iduno sounds like thats up to shiro lol.

I saw that :)

If her parents are doing that, then they're probably scientists working with Kiroshiven's character. 

could her parents suspect it? but not know for sure until far later in the rp(like you said before). Lag herself won't know of her parents being researchers until later. And i was thinking her parents would be the reclusive type. So they'd pretty much keep their research to themselves mostly. Unless they had a huge discovery.

And i saw that in Kiroshiven's char too. But i can't lie to save my life so normally when it comes to things like that 'hiding things' in a CS. im really bad with. so i just put it in there bluntly.

also still dunno which school to place her in... *groans*

I suppose her parents could be a set of different scientists (though the more things are connected, the more interesting they are, right?) but its fine if theyre doing their own research, and yeah, they can totally suspect it/ have a hypothesis going, thats fine! :> As long as Lag herself doesnt just say "my power negates DE" lol

um, shed probably be Souldew, but you have charries there already, so iduno

@Shirochankun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back