• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
popcorn-gif.gif

Just want to let everyone know that I will be going on vacation the 9th to the 18th so post might be a little slow from me

McKayla & Clemetine - I think that the two of them would be cordial towards one another but I don’t see them being in the same social circle. Their relationship could be worked out more in the rp. apolla apolla

Bradley & Clemetine - With these two I imagine a brother/sister type thing going on or either best friends with awkward attraction between them (that would be funny af lol.) Either way I see them being close or just good friends. Misty Gray Misty Gray

Marcus & Clemetine - Yeah they’d butt heads. CJ doesn’t like bullies and she wouldn’t react to his flirting either. It could be fun having them be enemies lol Lurker Lurker

Adriana & Clemetine - Okay I think they’d be besties for sure. CJ buys her weed from Adriana and the two of them are alike in many ways. Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

Desiree & Clemetine - Lordt who is this beautiful person and where has she been all my life. If it wasn’t for the age difference Clemetine would have a crush lol. They could meet at the party and hit it off. unscripted unscripted

Lorenzo & Clemetine - Another beautiful speciman. I’m not to sure on their relationship. We could work it out within the rp or if you have any ideas let me know unscripted unscripted

Nick & Clementine - He’s a nice guy, she’s a nice girl let’s make em friends lol. Also flirting buddies Yarrow Yarrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back