• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split =Main=

Characters
Here
Other
Here
x

LISTENING TO:

SUNSHINE
Twista ft. Anthony Hamilton

― GEORGE IMANU
▌INFO: location: beach bbq - wearing: x - mood: curious & surprised - interaction: Stella apolla apolla - mentioned: erzulie erzulie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

When it came down to the drinks there wasn't much besides beer, wine and the regular soda's. But honestly? George didn't expect anything else. The beach bbq was organized by the school after all, or at least he thought it was, so that would explain why there wasn't any liquor. Not that he minded it though. In general George rather drank liquor and could let himself go every now and then, but preferred to be (for the biggest part) sober. The idea of having both of his feet on the ground gave a feeling of comfort and security, which he felt like he needed especially with the gang past of his father. It wasn't even that the household Imanu still faced many problems caused by actions of Jordan Imanu back in time, it's just that they all needed to have eyes in their back. Anyway, after checking out the selection George decided to go with just plain water. Always stay hydrated right? One of the classic 'look at me pretending to have alcohol in this cup while partying so damn hard even though that's not true because then i wouldn't have looked so put together anymore' red cups got filled and as he did that he noticed someone else had approached the table. The young female, dressed in a two piece, gave him a smal nod. But before George could even blink to answer the gesture, she had already turned back to the guy that tagged along with her. A quick scan was all he could do. Damn.. George hated the fact that he both recognized them yet he didn't know any of their names for sure. Arielle was the name that popped up into his mind when he saw her, but he wasn't sure where he got that from.

There wasn't much time to think about it, George got pulled back to reality by a familiar voice from behind. "Hello there.". It took him a split second to connect the voice that just had spoken to the person standing in front of him as he looked over his shoulder. "Stella? For real!" George said, turning his entire body one hundred and eighty degrees so he was facing her properly. The light brown eyes were dilated of surprise but the expression quickly changed into a smile. It was god knows how long since he'd seen her around. The two used to be pretty good friends when they were younger, but Stella moved from the west to the east side due to her mother finding a new partner. After that, the contact between the two had been less. "How've you been?! How's it up there with the rich?" George added with a light grin. Many turned their backs to Stella after she moved, such a childish move in his eyes. She couldn't help that her mom fell for some guy from the east could she?

CONQUER FROM WITHIN
coded by nymphadora. ©

▌INFO: location: beach bbq - wearing: x - mood: curious & surprised - interaction: Stella apolla apolla - mentioned: erzulie erzulie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

When it came down to the drinks there wasn't much besides beer, wine and the regular soda's. But honestly? George didn't expect anything else. The beach bbq was organized by the school after all, or at least he thought it was, so that would explain why there wasn't any liquor. Not that he minded it though. In general George rather drank liquor and could let himself go every now and then, but preferred to be (for the biggest part) sober. The idea of having both of his feet on the ground gave a feeling of comfort and security, which he felt like he needed especially with the gang past of his father. It wasn't even that the household Imanu still faced many problems caused by actions of Jordan Imanu back in time, it's just that they all needed to have eyes in their back. Anyway, after checking out the selection George decided to go with just plain water. Always stay hydrated right? One of the classic 'look at me pretending to have alcohol in this cup while partying so damn hard even though that's not true because then i wouldn't have looked so put together anymore' red cups got filled and as he did that he noticed someone else had approached the table. The young female, dressed in a two piece, gave him a smal nod. But before George could even blink to answer the gesture, she had already turned back to the guy that tagged along with her. A quick scan was all he could do. Damn.. George hated the fact that he both recognized them yet he didn't know any of their names for sure. Arielle was the name that popped up into his mind when he saw her, but he wasn't sure where he got that from.

There wasn't much time to think about it, George got pulled back to reality by a familiar voice from behind. "Hello there.". It took him a split second to connect the voice that just had spoken to the person standing in front of him as he looked over his shoulder. "Stella? For real!" George said, turning his entire body one hundred and eighty degrees so he was facing her properly. The light brown eyes were dilated of surprise but the expression quickly changed into a smile. It was god knows how long since he'd seen her around. The two used to be pretty good friends when they were younger, but Stella moved from the west to the east side due to her mother finding a new partner. After that, the contact between the two had been less. "How've you been?! How's it up there with the rich?" George added with a light grin. Many turned their backs to Stella after she moved, such a childish move in his eyes. She couldn't help that her mom fell for some guy from the east could she?

Last edited:
Ximena Ela Rojas | West Side
tumblr_inline_pjxu2hY8W81rmgnb5_540.gif
tumblr_inline_pjxuoxCNCI1rmgnb5_540.gif

location: beach | scenario: 'get knocked down' | with: Alfred [ Cosmo Cosmo ] | mentions: Lily [ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ] | outfit: xxx
"Stop! Give it back!" A small, high-pitched exasperated voice yelled out at her brother.
Small sounds of pitter patter echoed in the small kitchen, "Na na na boo boo, you can't catch me!” The other taunted.
"Alvinnnn!"

A mischievous grin appeared on Alvin's lips as he turned to look at his sister, pulling down his eyelid as he blew a raspberry kiss at her to continue his taunt. With quickened steps, stomps could be heard throughout the kitchen towards the living room as both Penelope and Alvin continued their game of cat and mouse. Loud screams coming from Penelope echoed through the household practically shaking the small house as a piece of the disoriented arrays of taped wallpapers on the ceiling fell down along with some dust and dirt. The loud ripping sound caused the two children to stop for a moment before continuing their chase.

At the sound of an engine slowing down at the side of the house, Alvin and Penelope paused for a moment, only to look between each other at the chaotic mess they caused in the living room. Cushions and blankets laid scattered across the floor, an unopened soda exploded on the carpet floors, and in that moment, the two began bickering again.

"Look what you did Peeeeny! You're gunna get us in trouble!"
"That's-" The young girl stomped her foot against the ground petulantly. "not my name! You started it! I'm telling Mena on you!"

"Whoa. Did a tornado come through here or what? Look at the mess of this place!" A voice called from behind the two rascals. Arms folded with an irritated scowl displayed on her face, Malina stared pointedly at her annoying little cousins. "You guys are so in trouble. Mena's going to kill you." She stated, annoyance rolling off her tongue as she tilted her head to the side, letting her towel fall from her head as her damp hair fell to the side.

In an instant, Alvin and Penelope bickered amongst themselves once more, talking over each other as Malina only shook her head, rolling her eyes as she felt a growing headache building up. "Enough! I'm not sticking around for this. You two better get this cleaned up! I can't have Luca coming over and thinking I'm living with a bunch of pigs!" With those last words, the fashion diva turned around and made her way to the other side of the house where it was peaceful and quiet, wanting to get ready for her date with Luca.

However, before the two could start cleaning up, hoping Mena wouldn't notice, the sound of the rattling keys of the door brought them out of their small feud. Panic began to seep in and Penelope could only quickly make way towards the door, attempting to innocently greet Mena home from a long day at the restaurant with Sierra. Alvin, on the other hand, zoomed off to look for their brother Theodore, running to the backyard where he knew his brother would be: their hiding place.

As Ximena finally got the door to unlock, with a deep breath, using her body and all the strength she had, she slammed herself against the unbudging door only to be greeted first by a suspicious Penny.

"Sissy! You're home! Welcome back! How was the customers today? Were they nice to you?"
"Oh, hola Penny. Gracias, manita, where is everyone? And they were -"

But, before Ximena could finish, her eyes scanned the living room. With widened eyes, her mouth dropped as she closed the front door behind her. The living room was a complete disaster. Shaking as anger oozed out of her small frame, Ximena attempted to rein in her displeasure and disappointment as she looked over towards Penny realising exactly why her youngest sister greeted her. She should have known. It wasn't normal for her siblings to wait for her by the door unless something happened and boy, it did.

"Hermana, por favor no te enojes."
"Go get your brother."
"Sissy -"
"Now."

Without so much as a sound, Penelope quickly listened to her as Ximena sighed loudly only to grit her teeth, biting back an explosion waiting to happen. Exactly what was Malina doing? Ximena should have known to not rely on her prima. That girl didn't know the difference between a spoon and a fork much less know how to take responsibility and at least take care of not only the house, but her four younger siblings. Useless.

Tia and mama had gone to visit a friend and Ximena thought it was best for mama to at least get out the house three times a week. Ximena should have been used to this irresponsibility by now: the chaos of the Rojas family, but, with every sunrise, her family still continues to surprise her each. When will this nightmare end? Seriously. It was never a dull moment in this small yet big household. She was beyond tired, weary even. Not only did the school burn down, but also the matter of transferring from the local school to one on the other side of the city was beyond unnormal. If she was like any of her relatives, she would have taken it as a sign that perhaps school just wasn't in the Rojas future and it was only a matter of surviving to make ends meet. But, no, Ximena vowed to herself that she would get out of this hell hole, even if it meant going against her family's wishes by having hopes of a better future.

The sound of the shuffling of feet caught her attention as she heard the backdoor closing from the side of the kitchen. Ximena could only frown, folding her arms together as Alvin, Penelope, and Theodore stood in front of her though Alvin looked the most guilty. She should have yelled, scolded them even, but, it was one of those off days where she was just brimming with anger through her silence. Though, Penelope knew better. If Mena was quiet, hell was going to break loose. However, Ximena didn't have the energy in her to scream but, next time, they wouldn't be so lucky. They knew better . . . yet.

"So? What happened." Ximena questioned, still crossed with them as she bit back her tongue.
"He started it! Alvin wouldn't give me back my crown!"
"Nuh huh! Why do you need this stupid thing anyway? It's not like you're going anywhere."
"Not true! Tia said I could wear it around the house. It's called imagination, Alvin. Something you don't have!"
"Whatever."

Rubbing her temples as her brother and sister continued to go on and on about the issue, Ximena could only raise a finger, "Ssssh. Zut. Zut!" She raised her voice once, waiting for the bickering to die down as Theodore stood uncomfortably on the side. "I want this house spotless. You two are punished. No one is leaving this house tonight." As grunts and whining noises permeated the room, Ximena could only glare at the two kids before grabbing both of them by the arm roughly, walking them to the kitchen pantry before handing them both towels, trash bags, and other cleaning gears.

"I was suppose to hang out with Matias tonight!"
"Ha ha, Alvin. That's what you - "
"Penelope Camila Rojas. Not a peep! If you don't want to stay up all night I suggest you two start cleaning up this instant."
"Tch. I hate you." Alvin finished before walking pass Ximena, but not without bumping arms with her on his way as Theodore looked on at his siblings in pity. Penny, on the other hand, resisted the urge to cry before mumbling, "Meanie."

"Ow, ow, mamacita! Lookin' hot over there!"
"Pick the blue one! The blue one!"
"No, are you crazy? Pink is totally her colour!"
"No, blue!"
". . . . Pink!"
"Blue!"
"Pink!"

"As much as I appreciate both of your opinions. . . I still need my ears. Now claws down chicas." Ximena rose a brow, butting in the argument before shaking her head, sighing at the choices she was choosing from.

At the moment, Ximena was attempting to find a nice outfit for the event down at the beach since it was the perfect opportunity to scope out the East siders, at least that's what she convinced herself, but, it was more than that. She needed a break out of town and what better excuse was it than this barbecue? Although she had her fair share of encountering some of the East siders, the ones she dealt with were either border-lining elderly or too young to know their abc's. Regardless, babysitting wasn't something out of her repertoire and she knew her way around the most extravagant places. But, despite the encouragement of the local chicas, or rather neighbors she was good friends with, Ximena still felt the judgement and stress of not only her family members but the rest of her surrounding neighbors.

But, with one last glance at her reflection in the mirror. A small smile made way to her face. Oh, this outfit was perfect.

An hour passed and the girls had already headed home but not without nagging Ximena to take a lot of photos and to scope out for "hotties" for them. Shaking her head, Ximena made her way to the backdoor but not before saying goodbye to her younger siblings though it seemed they were still mad at her, refusing to greet her at all. It saddened her but, it was what it was. They could hate her for all she cared. It was about time they'd pick up after themselves, however, Ximena could only mentally remind herself to pick up some food to call truce with them. She hated being crossed with anyone even if she didn't show it.

As she closed the door behind her, Ximena was greeted once more by someone she really didn't want to see. Luca.

With an eye roll, she ignored his presence as she made her way to her motorcycle.

"Ay, mami. Where you going showing so much skin? Dress up for me?"
"Back off, pendajo."
"Ouch, those are fighting words mami. I like feisty."

Looking at Luca with disgust as he leaned against his own motorcycle, Ximena could only scowl at him, refusing to let him get under her skin. What Malina saw in this slime bag was beyond her but she wasn't going to sit around and find out. Without so much as another acknowledgement, Ximena placed the helmet over her head before hearing the sound of high heels clicking against the pavement behind her.

"Papi! Did you wait long? What do you think of my outfit?" Malina's sickly sweet voice echoed in the small garage as she made her way to Luca. And within an instant, the two were locking lips and making out, not caring who saw. With a small "tch" and huff of annoyance, Ximena got on her motorcycle, ready to get out. But before she could, Malina stopped kissing her gross boyfriend, directly speaking to her.

"Do you mind? I know you're jealous you don't have a man like Luca here, but god. Where are you going? Don't you have the floors to mop? Kids to watch?"

"I could ask you the same. Dating a someone like him? You should take out the trash while you're at it." Ximena absentmindedly commented in return.

Ready to throw hands, Malina was about to approach Ximena only to be stopped by Luca, clicking his tongue, "Come on, gorgeous, you're too beautiful to fight. Don't let your hair get all messy, we have people to meet."

With a wicked grin, Malina calmed down for a moment, smirking, "No, you're right, baby. I'm not the one that's going to cry later when the restaurant closes and you freeloaders are all out in the streets."

Not bothering to answer Malina and her tool bag, Ximena revved her motorcycle in indication that if they didn't move, she'd run them over. However, the sound of a small voice caught her off guard as she turned to see a teary-eyed Theodore. "Sierra's restaurant is going bankrupt?"

Her heart dropped immediately and before Ximena could console her younger brother, he marched right back inside the house, slamming the door behind him. Gritting her teeth, Ximena could only stare menacingly at the two buffoons before she sped off, not caring if the dust covered the two on her way out. She was beyond livid.

Racing down the streets, Ximena attempted to let out all of her frustrations and rage on the road as she swerved and passed up cars one by one, not bothering or caring if she was cutting others around her. She hated when Malina got under her skin and who was she to judge their financial stability? If anything, she was in the same boat since she lived in the same house as them. But, no. The girl was so madly in-love with that meat head that she couldn't see what was right in front of her. Luca? Rich? Yeah, right. If selling drugs and staying in the gang is the life she wants to live with him, fine by her. Out of sight, out of mind. But, the more Malina's words got to her head, the more Ximena found herself getting angrier by the second. Her eyes blurred as she felt hot tears around her eyes as she sped even faster down the road.

It was true. Theodore overheard their conversation. No matter how much she wanted to turn back to comfort her her little brother, she knew he needed space. Another mental reminder appeared in her head as she sighed. She was absolutely tired. Was going to the barbecue the best thing? No. But, did she need it? Absolutely. But, as Ximena was slowly approaching the beach, her irritation grew. What the bloody heck was happening? Two cars in front of her were doing god knows what as she furrowed her brows, doing her best to get away from the crazy drivers. Did they not know there are other cars behind them? Inconsiderate!

However, as Ximena tried to get away from the chaos, the truck and a smaller car started to dance with one another: swerving left and right between lanes, practically causing traffic, practically foreshadowing a hefty accident. Groaning, Ximena could only shake her head, trying to get past the two idiot drivers as she tried to squeeze to the shoulder lane, however, a wrong move indeed. The two didn't notice her as she screamed "pick a lane" only to find herself braking abruptly when the two cars almost bumped each other from behind a few times. She absolutely did not want to be in the aftermath of this game. But, before Ximena could get out of the way, she was forced to swerve herself to the side as quickly as possible in fear of getting into an accident with the smaller car. However, due to the speed Ximena was driving, an idiot mistake on her part, she ended up losing control of her motorcycle, running off the shoulder lanes and ended up crashing into the sides near the trees. Whether she was 'blessed' or 'cursed' for the luck she knew that her anger this time around was not going to be suppressed and she knew exactly who would be blamed.

Taking out her phone, Ximena quickly texted a number, hoping the other girl was at the beach already.

My Lily
"Lily, are you there already? Any good booze? I need it asap.
Oh. And get ready for a. . . show, maybe. We'll see."​

Finally arriving at the beach as she turned of her motorcycle and made sure it was locked. Ximena's eyes scanned the area, looking for the exact truck driver that was being stupid on the road. She had a bit of time to cool down, but, the moment she took note of the all-too familiar car, her anger rose once more as she remembered everything she had suppressed today. Today's your lucky day, kid.

Quickly making her way towards the guys that got out of the car, Ximena walked with a purpose, practically attempting to march towards the guy despite the sand between her toes. With a small huff, Ximena groaned, hating the fact that sand only slowed her down and it didn't help those guys had bigger walking strides than she had. She attempted to call out towards them but to no avail. Sighing loudly, Ximena looked around her before taking off her shoes before an idea came to mind. With a shrug, she took her left sandals and threw it across the way, hoping the shoe hit her mark exactly on the taller male's back.

"Hey, you! The driver that was driving like an asshole!" Ximena started before looking around, seeing a volleyball as she just aimlessly threw it over as well despite not knowing if she missed or not. She just needed the jerk to pause in his steps as she quickly ran over to stand in front of the guy she hopefully managed to hit.

Slightly out of breath, she continued with a slight scoff, "I should've known it was one of you East-siders who'd drive so recklessly! Do you think you own the roads now? Heck, how did you even get your license?" She spat, practicing raising her voice an octave higher with each word she spoke as she questioned the male rhetorically, giving him no leeway to respond.

Ximena didn't care if she drew in a crowd or if the guy next to him could insert himself in the conversation. Instead, she continued her spill, her heart racing with each words she spoke with reddened cheeks. "Do you have any idea what you did?" She loudly asked. "That stunt you pulled could've killed someone! Could've got me killed! What? Think just because you can buy your way to get an ID you'd be able to get away with it in court too? Tch." Without any indication, Ximena stepped forward, her eyes looking directly into his when she got the chance to catch his before she jabbed her finger repeatedly against his chest. "You, "sir". Owe me a new part for my motorcycle. It's the least you can do if you have a conscience or a considerate bone in your foolish head."
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Last edited:
Arielle Stevens

Outfit: X
Tags: Liliana
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Ximena deer deer

“You’re welcome. Your parents sound like tight asses...” Arielle replied casually. She figured that being an East-sider game with the whole thing about perfect appearances and good behavior. It reminded her of the rich kids in movies, all wealth and her still miserable inside. Arielle then thought that it could explain why Miles was standing in front of her high and on his way to becoming drunk. Again she eyed him curiously but held her words. Arielle shoved those thoughts away, she had a tendency to get lost in thought easily while accessing someone or something. His question about her name caused her to smirk slightly. “It means Lion of God, ironic since I’m not a cat person.” She shrugged her shoulders.

Again Arielle looked over to Lily. She was momentarily distracted by someone shouting from a distance. Arielle looked over to see some girl shouting at an East-sider. It was only a matter of time before something popped off. She took a sip of her drink and turned her attention back to Miles. “Well Miles I’m gonna go and talk to my friend. Thanks for the help.” She said. Arielle didn’t give him a chance to respond as she left. The young woman walked over to Liliana. She noticed the fellow West-sider looking around so she waved in order to catch her attention. Arielle noticed some of the East-siders looking her way as she got closer and kindly gave them her bitch face.

Arielle relaxed when she reached Liliana. “Hey, you’re smiling. Who’s ass did you kick already?” She joked. Arielle sat beside Liliana. “How long have you been here?”
code by Ri.a

Liliana Atwood
Mentions: Miles, Ximena ( deer deer )
Interactions: Arielle ( erzulie erzulie )
Clothing: x

Liliana watched Miles and Arielle interact a bit longer, noticing the slightly loose stance and droopy eyes of her best friend. She knew he had taken something and, combined with alcohol, it seemed to be slowly taking effect. Lily made a mental note to keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't do anything too stupid. It was then that she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulled the rectangular device out and glanced at the screen. A small picture of her friend Ximena accompanied by a text bubble popped up there. Lily read the message quickly and formulated a response back:

"I've got vodka. Pretty sure some of the other West-Siders are carrying hard liquor too. Get here soon, you don't want to miss the drama ;)"

Lily hit the send button and slid the phone back into the back pocket of her jean shorts. The fire had begun to warm her a bit too much. So Liliana slid her dark navy hoodie off her shoulders and threw it into the white-and-blue-striped bag she had brought with her. That was when she heard a familiar voice and soft sounds of someone sitting on the log bench alongside her. Lily glanced up to find Arielle their, and laughed softly at her words. "No one's ass yet. I almost hit a girl earlier, but the night is still young," she joked, shrugging her shoulders. Liliana quickly scanned the area, finding Miles popping another pill in his mouth and chasing it with beer. She had his keys in her bag just in case she needed to drive them home later. Lily turned her gaze back to Arielle and grinned playfully, "Saw you over there talking to Miles. He wasn't being too annoying was he?"

codedbycrucialstar

Miles Madden
Mentions: Tiger Lily
Interactions: Arielle ( erzulie erzulie ), Open

Miles let out a low chuckle and nodded. "Yeah, they're not exactly the most flexible people in the world," he responded to her notion about his parents. Miles rarely talked to his mother anymore, and had completely cut off all contact with his father. It was fine by him, they liked to travel a lot anyway. His father didn't approve of his choice not to follow in his footsteps, and his mother, though caring enough to send him money every month, would never betray her husband. Miles took another sip of his beer as she continued, mentioning another name meaning and her lack of likeness for cats. "I'm more of a dog person myself," he agreed. As Arielle mentioned going to talk to her friend, Miles intended to respond that he would join her. But Arielle walked away before he got the chance. Miles shrugged and turned back to the table, tossing the empty beer bottle in the recycling before grabbing another from the cooler.

His head had begun to get a bit hazy. Whether it was because of the drugs or the alcohol, he wasn't entirely sure. But Miles could feel his inhibitions fading ever so slightly. Pulling another pill from his pocket, Miles stealthily popped it into mouth. Taking another swig from the beer bottle, Miles easily swallowed the pill. He kept a mental record of how many pills he took. One Pill Miles was a bit hazy, but not much different compared to his normal self. Two Pills Miles was a bit less inhibited, more into have fun. Three Pills Plus Miles equals life of the party and probably not going to remember anything tomorrow. For the time being, Miles would rather not reach level three. He felt eyes on him and glanced over the fire to see Tiger Lily looking away and talking to Arielle. Miles knew she was keeping an eye on him, and he appreciated her for that.

codedbycrucialstar

~Time Skip~

New Setting:
First Day of School
20 minutes before 1st period bell
East Side School, parking lot, etc.

What kind of drama happened at the bonfire?
Let's hear about it!
Will the first day of school go smoothly?
Guess we'll find out!

[div class=container][div class=image] [div class=title]stella rhodes [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]west side turned east[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Stella stood in front of her mirror-- again-- admiring her first day back at school outfit. It was a little too richy for her tastes, but at the same time, the clothes were comfortable and not covered in holes. Not that she always minded the holes. A small smile appeared on her lips as she spun, feeling the skirt splay out.

Coming to a stop, she smoothed out the wrinkles in her top and slid her feet into her heels. After grabbing her messenger bag, purse and keys, she left her room. Her parents were nowhere to be found, either still sleeping or off at work. Shrugging, she locked up behind her and hopped into her jeep.

Of course the thing was nice; it was bought with her stepfathers money. His attempt at buying her love. Not that it'd work, she still didn't like him. He took her mother away from her, leaving her a shell of a woman she was before.

Shaking her head, she backed out of the driveway and sped off to the school. The day was already proving that it was going to be nice and hot; the jean sweater would be coming off later. Draping her legs over the side of the drivers seat, she decided to hang out in the parking lot for a little bit to see who else would show up.

images
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood: school is overrated | mentions: other students | interaction: --[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]no one yet[/div] [class=container]height: 340px; width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #9C94A9 [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 180px; background-image: url(https://dehayf5mhw1h7.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/505/2016/03/18193539/Iggy-Azalea-464446.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: 15px; left: 190px; width: 230px; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #bc4060 [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #5a1527 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #202020; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 420px; top: -45px; height: 65px; width: 65px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #5a1527 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/S5YNHNb5LjjA4/giphy.gif); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 190px; top: -245px; height: 245px; width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 200px; width: 103%; font-size: 12px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #000000; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #FF8C00 [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #0000CD [/class] [class=bla]background: # 7FFFD4 [/class] [class=ble]background: #ADD8E6 [/class] [class=blo]background: #DDA0DD [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Liliana Atwood
Mentions: Miles
Interactions: Open

Liliana stood in front of the dingy mirror in the bathroom she shared with Miles, running a brush through her straight, dark hair. It was still fairly early, and she wasn't even sure if Miles was awake yet. But Lily had a fight last night, and had only gotten home an hour before. It seemed silly to take a nap. So she opted to stay awake and at least be a bit productive around the apartment. Setting the brush down on the counter, Lily caught sight of the purplish bruises and barely-scabbed cuts on her knuckles. She had already covered the marks from her fight on her face with make-up. But there wasn't really much she could do about her hands. "Guess everyone will have to think I get into fights a lot," Lily muttered to herself, smirking at the ironic truth in that statement.

Shrugging those thoughts away, Lily shut the light off in the bathroom and turned into the hallway. Pausing at the door across from the bathroom, she lightly tapped her knuckles on the solid wood. "Hey, Miles," Lily said, opening the door just a crack. She heard a tired groan from the direction of the bed, and stifled a laugh. "I'm going to make breakfast then head out. You might want to get up soon," she added, only answered by another sleepy sound. Rolling her eyes, Liliana continued down the hallway into the small kitchen. She quickly made some pancakes and eggs, putting them on a plate in the microwave for Miles to eat when he finally got up. Settling on a travel mug of black coffee as her own breakfast, Lily grabbed her backpack and keys before walking outside to her bike.

Lily knew the way to her "new" high school from having to take Miles on days he was hungover. The ride was quiet, uneventful aside from the stark contrast of crossing from the west side over into the east. She immediately felt out of place in among the gorgeous architecture and posh environment of the east side. The feeling was made worse by pulling into a parking lot full of luxury vehicles. Lily drove to the front of the lot, parking her bike and climbing of it. She pulled her helmet from her head, shaking out her hair before locking the helmet to the motorcycle. A few other students milled about as school had yet to start. Deciding she would rather wait outside then inside the school that practically looked like a mall, Lily found an empty picnic table near the entrance. Pulling a cigarette from her pocket, the brunette but the cancer stick between her lips and lit it.

codedbycrucialstar​

Miles Madden
Mentions: None
Interactions: Tiger Lily

The faint tapping on wood pulled Miles from his dreams of partying and drinking. As much as he was enjoying the dreams, they were over, and Mile couldn't help but groan. He heard Tiger Lily from the door, but under the drowsiness of just waking up, Miles couldn't really make out what she had said. Rolling over to face the door, he groaned once again in response. Hearing nothing else from his roommate past that, Miles finally pried his eyes open and glanced around the room. If Tiger Lily had been at the doorway, she was gone now. He could faintly hear the sounds of cooking in the kitchen, and knew she was probably making him breakfast. After all the shit Miles had done, he was constantly surprised at how much Tiger Lily took care of him. She was his best friend, his sister even, far better family than his actual parents.

Miles grabbed his phone from the nightstand, checking the time. It was still a bit early. But now that he was awake, he might as well get ready. Miles dragged himself out of bed and into the bathroom, taking a quick shower to wake himself up. By the time he made it into the kitchen, Tiger Lily had already disappeared off to school. Miles checked the microwave, which was where Tiger Lily usually left food for him if she had cooked when he wasn't awake or home. Finding a steaming plate of pancakes and eggs inside, Miles grinned, unsure of what he did to deserve such a saint as a roommate. He sat down at the kitchen table and scrolled through social media while he ate, reading through posts from both West and East-siders about the first day of the two high schools being mixed together. While Miles was excited to be in the same school as Tiger Lily, he could only assume the first day wasn't going to go well.

After finishing breakfast and placing his plate in the sink, Miles took one last look in the mirror. He grabbed his backpack and keys, leaving the apartment for his Tesla. Once at school, Miles quickly parked his car and climbed out. He scanned the parking lot as he walked towards the front of the building. As he walked, Miles said hello and paused to chat with a few people he knew. Catching sight of Tiger Lily perched on top a table smoking, Miles grinned and decided to join her, hopping up on the picnic table to sit alongside her.

codedbycrucialstar​

Last edited:
Elliot Covington
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f58493774356e69585272736855773d3d2d3434363239313938382e3134643463303565666663633336363531323732313133303733312e676966

Elliot cringed as she listened to her mom argue with her boyfriend. They were slurring their words, sending insults back and forth to each other. They had been going at it since the night before, and not even Elliots head phone's could mute the fighting. When her alarm went off, Elliot blinked and looked away from the ceiling she had been staring at. She hadn't slept at all. Not like it was much of a difference. Standing, she pulled a pair of ripped black jeans off the floor and slipped them on before putting on a bra with a tattered tank top over top. When she had her boots and oversized jacket on she climbed out the window and started making her way toward the school.
The girl would have loved to grab a shower but really didn't want to deal with the drunken screaming match happening in her living room. Grabbing a tin out of her backpack she opened it and plucked a small joint out, placing the end between her lips. She would need at least something to get her through the six hours of hell she dealt with every year. At least she didn't have long left. She could take off and never look back once she had her education. As she walked and smoked the joint she thought back to the party that weekend. She couldn't remember much before her blackout. The last thing being the small turf with the rich girl... Ellie didn't know her name. Shaking her head she blew out the smoke one last time, dropping the tiny roach back into the tin and tucking it into a hidden pocket back in her back pack.
When she saw the school she could feel the small bit of anxiety. She hated school. People didn't like her, she didn't like people, nothing new. But that didn't make her hate it any less. Looking down she started to make her way inside but slowed when she saw Liliana smoking on a bench by the entrance "the principal might have a fit if he smells that" She said with a small smirk and took a seat beside the girl, giving a small nod to the boy non the other side of her. "So what happened after the rich girl fit? I don't rememer much" She said with a smile, looking down at her boots.

Mention: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Jinx of Chaos Jinx of Chaos

Arielle Stevens

Outfit: X
Tags:

The dreaded day had finally arrived, it was the start of the new school year. To make things even worse she had to attend a completely different school, one where she knew that she probably wasn’t welcome. Arielle was already dressed for school. She’d picked her outfit once she had come back from the beach party. Speaking of the party nothing really exciting happened, she’d spent her time talking to Lily, dancing, and eventually going for a swim. It was like any average party honestly, she wasn’t surprised that the eastsider were vanilla apparently.

Arielle sat down in front of her mirror. She had about an hour before she needed to get to school. That gave her enough time to wrangle the beast that was her hair into submission, go through her morning routine, eat breakfast. By the times she finished with her hair, her arms were a little tired. Arielle looked herself over in her mirror once again before winking at her reflection. She walked over to Pascal’s take to peer inside. The lazy snake was still asleep, she hoped that by the time she got home he would be finished shedding.

Arielle walked to the kitchen where her mother was cooking breakfast for her. She lectured her about behaving herself and not getting in trouble, Arielle only rolled her eyes after she looked away. Once she was finished she kissed her mom goodbye and headed off. The drive to her new school was a little long. She spotted some other west-sisters heading in the same direction and honked at them in greeting. Before long she was pulling into the school parking lot.

Her baby roared as she entered. People turned to look at the classic muscle car, clearly impressed by the beauty. When the car was parked and the door opened out came Arielle, tiny and draped in pink. She looked around, taking note of their stares but ignored them in favor of heading towards the entrance.
code by Ri.a

[class=name] font-size: 36px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #FF0000 ; opacity: 0.7; width: 280px; margin:auto; margin-left:-10px; margin-top:-20px; text-shadow: 2px 0 0 #000000; [/class] [class name=picbox] margin:auto; margin-top:20px; background: #e6c3a7 url('https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthefappening.so%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F05%2FSophie-Turner-Sexy-7-804x1024.jpg&f=1') no-repeat center center; background-size:200px; width: 200px; height: 200px; border-radius: 250px; border: 3px solid #8B0000 ; transition-duration: 1s; [/class] [class name=picbox state=hover] border-radius:20px; [/class] [class=locbox] transition-delay:.2s; background: white; Height: 180px; text-align:center; Width: 180px; border: 1px solid black; margin-top:40px; margin:auto; padding-top:10px; color: #000000; transition-duration: 1s; opacity:0; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; border-radius:20px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] opacity:0.8; [/class] [class=hidescrollcontent] background: grey url('https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2014/06/24/17/38/non-376543_960_720.jpg') repeat; margin-top: -30px; height:320px; width:500px; Font-size:11px; overflow-x:hidden; margin:auto; padding: 25px; border-radius:20px; border-left: 3px solid #800000 ; border-bottom: 3px solid #800000 ; border-top: 3px solid #8B0000 ; border-right: 3px solid #8B0000 ; [/class] [class=contentbox] height:305px; width:510px; padding: 5px; color:#FFFFFF; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:12px; overflow-y:scroll; text-align:justify; [/class]
[div class=picbox][div class=locbox]Location: School parking lot
Mentioned: Lily
( travelbypages travelbypages ), Autumn ( Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; )
Interacting w/ Stella ( apolla apolla )
Outfit: Clothes[/div][div class=name] Alice [/div]

[/div]
[div class=hidescrollcontent][div class=contentbox]
Alice woke up with a gasp, as her alarm went off - perhaps it was her own fault for putting such a loud ringtone, but she wouldn't wake up otherwise. Getting up, she grabbed her phone with her and shut down the alarms as she made her way to the bathroom. There was surprisingly a lot of time to get ready, or in this case get over the slight hangover. Alice remembered most of the night - the quarrel with the west sider, and then partying like there was no tomorrow. She had, in fact, gotten someone less drunk to drive her car home - of course, she paid the cab for them to get home again. Although the party was pretty good, she hadn't gotten the chance to really let loose. Partly because of the presence of west siders, partly because of the fact that there was school next day.

Once she had brushed her teeth and done everything else she would do in the morning, she decided to shower since she had been partying. She stepped in the shower and turned it on, letting the warm water wash over her. It was so relaxing, that she lingered in the shower even after finishing washing herself. Her thoughts got carried again to the party last night. Who knows what would've happened if Autumn didn't interfere - a fight? Maybe. Alice tried her best to not judge too much, but overall her impression of west siders was that they were violent or harmless potheads. As much as she hated to admit it sometimes, she would go quite far in order to feel the adrenaline rush through her, be it a fight or driving fast - it was like an addiction.

After stepping out of the shower, she dried herself and wrapped the towel around her, proceeding to blowdry her hair. Once finished, she brushed through her hair and checked the time. Half an hour left, great. Walking in her closet, she looked for something comfortable but nice looking to wear. A white, long shirt with a soft looking fabric was hanging on the rack, and she got an idea for an outfit. After fishing out all the pieces, she started to dress up, ending up with her admiring herself in the mirror. Then she rushed downstairs, noticing instantly that her parents were either not awake or at work. With a shrug, she walked in the kitchen and a note on the table caught her attention:

"I made you breakfast, it is in the fridge.
Eat before you go to school.
- Mom".

A smile rose on the girls lips as she opened the fridge, finding a plate with a sandwich and some fruits in there. After sitting down, she started with the sandwich while scrolling through social media on her phone. She was tagged on some pictures from the party, and had a couple more likes on the picture she had published a few days before. Once Alice finished her breakfast, she brought the plate to the sink and walked out the front door, jumped in her car and with engine roaring, left to school.

As she arrived to the school, she parked her car and jumped out, locked the car behind her and was about to walk to the building. However, a blonde girl sitting in the car caught her attention. It appeared that Stella was waiting for something. Alice had the urge to talk to her, and thus walked up to the car. If the door was closed, she knocked on the window and waited for her to open the door or window before speaking. If the door or window was open, however, she just simply started talking.
- You look like you are hoping the school to burn down any second. Alice said with a smile, leaning against the car after making sure it was clean enough to not mess up her jacket.

[/div][/div]
Code by @Woebegone
Alice woke up with a gasp, as her alarm went off - perhaps it was her own fault for putting such a loud ringtone, but she wouldn't wake up otherwise. Getting up, she grabbed her phone with her and shut down the alarms as she made her way to the bathroom. There was surprisingly a lot of time to get ready, or in this case get over the slight hangover. Alice remembered most of the night - the quarrel with the west sider, and then partying like there was no tomorrow. She had, in fact, gotten someone less drunk to drive her car home - of course, she paid the cab for them to get home again. Although the party was pretty good, she hadn't gotten the chance to really let loose. Partly because of the presence of west siders, partly because of the fact that there was school next day.

Once she had brushed her teeth and done everything else she would do in the morning, she decided to shower since she had been partying. She stepped in the shower and turned it on, letting the warm water wash over her. It was so relaxing, that she lingered in the shower even after finishing washing herself. Her thoughts got carried again to the party last night. Who knows what would've happened if Autumn didn't interfere - a fight? Maybe. Alice tried her best to not judge too much, but overall her impression of west siders was that they were violent or harmless potheads. As much as she hated to admit it sometimes, she would go quite far in order to feel the adrenaline rush through her, be it a fight or driving fast - it was like an addiction.

After stepping out of the shower, she dried herself and wrapped the towel around her, proceeding to blowdry her hair. Once finished, she brushed through her hair and checked the time. Half an hour left, great. Walking in her closet, she looked for something comfortable but nice looking to wear. A white, long shirt with a soft looking fabric was hanging on the rack, and she got an idea for an outfit. After fishing out all the pieces, she started to dress up, ending up with her admiring herself in the mirror. Then she rushed downstairs, noticing instantly that her parents were either not awake or at work. With a shrug, she walked in the kitchen and a note on the table caught her attention:

"I made you breakfast, it is in the fridge.
Eat before you go to school.
- Mom".

A smile rose on the girls lips as she opened the fridge, finding a plate with a sandwich and some fruits in there. After sitting down, she started with the sandwich while scrolling through social media on her phone. She was tagged on some pictures from the party, and had a couple more likes on the picture she had published a few days before. Once Alice finished her breakfast, she brought the plate to the sink and walked out the front door, jumped in her car and with engine roaring, left to school.

As she arrived to the school, she parked her car and jumped out, locked the car behind her and was about to walk to the building. However, a blonde girl sitting in the car caught her attention. It appeared that Stella was waiting for something. Alice had the urge to talk to her, and thus walked up to the car. If the door was closed, she knocked on the window and waited for her to open the door or window before speaking. If the door or window was open, however, she just simply started talking.
- You look like you are hoping the school to burn down any second. Alice said with a smile, leaning against the car after making sure it was clean enough to not mess up her jacket.

Last edited:
Julie Ann Richardson
with: | mentions: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat travelbypages travelbypages

795c152d0c4d5c83b5af3f095a6a2ba5.jpg
Julie was still sad that she missed the party but that day she got sick and her mother prohibited to go out and even less attend a party, she couldn't believe that she missed the opportunity to meet her new classmates she was sure that even if the came from the other side of town, they were friendly enough and they would become friends or at least that's what she was expecting.

She wouldn't lie she was curious of the west siders, she only heard rumors about them in the hallways of the school and somehow she felt envious of all the things they did even if they were too reckless, Julie wanted to know what it was to be able to do something like that without caring about the consequences but that was something Julie have never told anyone and she thought it was better to keep it that way rather than let it out and get into trouble, maybe she was destined to always be the nice and friendly girl and somehow she was okay with that.

But this time would be different, she was making sure to introduce herself to everyone and if they needed help she would be more than grateful to help them. And she knew that the best way to get into someone's heart was through the stomach, so she made sure to have a big batch of cookies ready to give to everyone so they can enjoy their first day with something delicious, Julie loved baking and she was passionate about it so seeing the happy faces of everyone after they ate something that she baked, made her extremely happy.

That morning Julie made sure to have everything ready before she left school, but that day her mother needed the car so she would have to go to school in her bike, something that could cause her trouble since due to all the things she was taking with her but she knew somehow she would manage to get there, the ride was slower than usual, she didn't want the cookies to broke and give pieces of cookie to everyone, when she arrived it was still early but there were already some students there she recognized some familiar faces but also new faces which she assumed were the new students.

After Julie made sure that her bike was secured she started walking towards the entrance when she saw Miles with two unknown girls, she saw this opportunity to introduce herself to the new girls, she walked towards the group "Miles! Is good to see you and is also nice to meet you! I'm Julie Ann Richardson but you can call me Julie. I made cookies for everyone as a welcome gift so you can grab one if you like" she said with a happy smile as she offered the goods, she wouldn't lie she was a little bit surprised seeing the girl smoking, but she knew people her age do that kind of things but Julie was never really a big fan of smoking or drinking, in fact, she has never done that before and she was also too scared to try it, maybe the west siders were as reckless as the rumours said but she wouldn't judge a book by it's cover that wasn't the way Julie see people.
coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

Ximena Ela Rojas | West Side
"I've got vodka. Pretty sure some of the other West-Siders are carrying hard liquor too. Get here soon, you don't want to miss the drama (;"

Lily pad was absolutely right. Funny how life works, or rather, how it seemed to always work in three's. It was the Devil's number, wasn't it? A shiver went down her spine as she shook her head, chiding herself to not think of Evil. Call upon his name and he shall appear. Shaking her head, her eyes were drawn to the mirror, whoever was staring right back at her, a reflection or a trick of the eye, Ximena just frowned. Her hair was in disarray, her skirt was practically burnt at the end, catching on fire from the chaos of the barbecue, and her face was smeared with god knows what.

It truly was a shit show, for the lack of better words.

Out, spot! Out. Ximena quickly turned on the water, making sure it was steaming hot as she rinsed off all the dirt and sin that occurred at the beach. Messiness was the last straw. Regardless, she scrubbed and scrubbed, wanting to get rid of all the memories of last night. Unfortunately, she couldn't just throw away her clothes, so, she'd have to make-do with what she had, sewing other fabrics together to fix the ripped and burnt part of her skirt. Finally, after what felt like awhile, Ximena was finally satisfied as she stepped out of the shower, wrapping herself in her towel before putting on freshly clean clothes.

She could only wonder if her amigos were able to get home safely. Though, she had to admit, a part of her reveled in being able to let off some steam and she was always the type to give credit where it was due. To say the least, the only thing those East-siders were good at were picking fights and that's exactly what she needed last night. With Sierra's restaurant, Malina and her boy-toy, and going against her family's wishes, Ximena was sure life couldn't get any worst. But, life did have it's way of screwing around with its people, didn't it?

The drive towards campus wasn't all smooth sailing, just looking at the small dent made from the crash and the scratch grated her nerves. A thin smile made its way towards her lips as she rolled her eyes, revving her engine and sped off. If she saw him again, she hoped he didn't show his face towards her. However, her thoughts drifted off in wonder if he was feeling bruised or aches from the volleyball. Regardless, it wasn't her fault. No, it wasn't. All she knew was that he owed her and she wouldn't stop until she received her pay.
[ mentions: Cosmo Cosmo ]

Soon, Ximena made it to campus. It was hard to hide what she was thinking and feeling when she arrived. She shouldn't have been in awe of the high buildings and the sleek look of the school, but, sadly, she was. Her expression gave way to her amazement and she couldn't help but gape at the architecture and landscape. Ximena didn't know whether to be grateful for the fire that burned her old school or feel irritated. She hated being pitied and the stares only continued to frustrate her. It wasn't as if they never saw a human girl before. Idiots.

But, as Ximena locked her motorcycle in its designated area, her eyes scanned around to see if there were any Westsiders she recognised. Not a moment sooner, she noticed a petite silhouette in view as she blinked in surprise. Arielle, if she remembered correctly, had just stepped out of her over-sized car adorning an outfit that did not match the aesthetics whatsoever. Ximena could only hold in a small amuse laugh as she shook her head. She should have been used to the girl's taste by now. [ mentions: erzulie erzulie ]

Sighing, Ximena took out her phone, wondering where Leonardo was currently hiding. She hadn't seen him last night, or rather, since the incident at Sierra's restaurant. Another sigh escaped her lips. They needed to do something and fast. Not waiting for another second, she quickly clicked his contact id and messaged him.

Partner L
"SOS! Where are you? We need to start plotting our next move, but, to make matters worse Malina's big mouth caused Theo to hear about the restaurant! Anyways, hurry up!"

[ mentions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ]​

Ximena wanted to add in the text about her experience regarding the barbecue, but, that could wait until later. Once the message sent, Ximena placed her phone in her bag once more as she made her way towards the entrance of the school. Her brows furrowed seeing Miles near the table where Lilypad and . . . Elliot, was it, were currently sitting. However, there was a girl around them whom she didn't recognize with a tray in her hand. School's welcoming committee, perhaps?

As Ximena approached the girls, ignoring Miles' presence, a small smirk appeared across her lips as she waved towards Lilypad and Elliot, addressing both of them. "Tiger Lily! I have some ointment in my bag for you, use it when you need to, okay? And. . Elliot, right?" At that, she could only wonder what expression Miles would be wearing fully knowing she called Lily by the nickname he gave to her. "It was an absolute mess last night. Think any rumours spreaded of our "atrocity"?" She questioned towards both Lily and Elliot before she scrunched up her nose at the smell of Lily's cigarette.

Another sigh escaped her lips before her attention went towards the girl she didn't know [ Julie ] and what seemed to be cookies she was holding out. Frowning once more, Ximena stared at her, "Is this suppose to be a peace offering or an attempt to befriend us? Did you lace those cookies?"

with: Lily and Miles [ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ] , Elliot [ travelbypages travelbypages ] , Julie [ Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ] || mentions: Leo [ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ] , Arielle [ erzulie erzulie ] , Alfred [ Cosmo Cosmo ] || mood: not amused, frustrated
codedbycrucialstar || hidden scroll

Last edited:

Liliana Atwood
Mentions: Miles
Interactions: Open

Liliana rolled her eyes as Miles sat down next to her, surprised that he actually made it to school before classes started. She bumped her shoulder against his, feeling a bit more comfortable now that her best friend was there. Lily hated the idea of going to a new school, especially one packed full or entitled rich kids. She heard the familiar voice of a friend from the West side, turning her gaze to where Elliot stood in front of her. "After, I got a little too angry and Miles got a little too messed up, it was smooth sailing. That is, aside from this dumb ass punching some jock East-sider for badmouthing the West," she replied, poking Miles in the upper arm rather hard. She grinned as he winced and shot her a playful glare.

To be honest, Lily realized Miles was far too out of it that night to leave him alone a little too late. She was finally relaxing a bit by the bonfire when she heard Miles curse followed by a childish "Fight!" chant. Since that word was one she heard often in her line of work, Liliana immediately went into fighting mode. She pulled an intoxicated Miles from the brawl and tripped the equally as drunk East-sider that had been wailing on him. Lily had wanted to do more than damage that jerk's ego. But, she needed to get Miles home before he passed out. Shaking the thoughts away, Liliana realized she had absentmindedly be rubbing the cuts on her hands. She immediately stopped and looked at the new girl that had joined their apparently growing group. Lily tilted her head in interest, looking from the girl's face to the batch of cookies she held. "I'm Lily, Miles' roommate. Nice to meet you, Julie," she said, taking a cookie.

Liliana bit into the cookie, find that it was quite delicious. She smiled her thanks at Julia before inhaling the last bit of cancer gas from her cigarette. She turned and flicked the butt behind her, making sure not to hit anyone. She heard the familiar nickname that usually Miles called her and turned to Mena, smiling. Lily knew she only used that name to annoy him. "I might grab that from you later," she told her friend, referring to the ointment. The last thing she needed was for the cuts to become worse. Taking another bite of the cookie from Julie, Liliana couldn't help but role her eyes playfully at Ximena's question. "If they are laced, it's with some damn good shit," she answered with a smirk, finishing off the cookie. Glancing around their little group, Lily leaned back on her hands and asked, "Are you all ready for this chaos?"

codedbycrucialstar​

Last edited:

Miles Madden
Mentions: None
Interactions: Tiger Lily, Elliot C. ( travelbypages travelbypages ), Julie ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ), Ximena ( deer deer )

Miles grinned at Tiger Lily as she bumped her shoulder against his, noticing how she seemed to relax, if only a tiny bit. She perked up when she heard someone talk, greeting the girl who had joined them. Miles recognized her from the Beach Party as well as a few other parties. Miles winced when Tiger Lily mentioned the fight, rubbing his right fist absentmindedly. He blacked out towards the end of the party, and has know recollection of the fight at all. However, when he woke up the next day, his hand was bruised and cut up. After a short talk with Tiger Lily and a handful of pain medication, Miles was pretty embarrassed by his actions. At least she had pulled him out of there before things got too terrible. Miles often told himself he would change and stop being so reckless with drugs and alcohol, but he just couldn't quite give them up.

"In my defense," he began, "he was being an asshole and talking shit on you all. I was just being a good friend." Miles shrugged with a grin, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. Lily was the definitely the fighter of the two, but she could control her temper. Usually, Miles was pretty good about controlling his too. But when drugs and alcohol were involved, he was pretty much uncontrollable. Before the conversation about that party continued, Julie approached with what looked like baked goods. Miles offered her a smile and a nod. She was was total sweetheart, the type of her girl that would never hurt a fly and rarely lie. "Hey Julie, nice seeing you," Miles replied, content that Lily introduced herself. If they all were going to be in the same high school, they might as well try to get along.

"Ooooh cookies," Miles said, picking up two and stuffing them in his mouth. "Fees awre delishush," he said with his mouth full. Realizing that was probably gross, Miles quickly chewed and swallowed before repeating, "These are delicious, thank you." At the sound of his nickname for Tiger Lily, Miles turned towards Ximena and glared at her. "Firstly, I am the only one that can called Tiger Lily, Tiger Lily. I came up with it first, I called dibs," he began with a very matter-of-fact tone. Miles crossed his arms over his chest in a sad attempt to look intimidating and continued, "Second of all, if there is one thing East-siders know how to do, it's gossip. So you should probably expect quite a few rumors. On the bright side though, they will only make them more scared of the West-siders and less likely to mess with you. So hey, silver lining I guess."

codedbycrucialstar​

Arielle Stevens

Outfit: X X
Tags: Miles & Liliana ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ) Ximena ( deer deer ) Julie ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy )

As Arielle made her way towards the school she spotted a familiar face from a distance or rather familiar faces. Liliana and Miles were sitting on a bench. Arielle wondered briefly about how they knew each other before she spotted two more people. She was able to recognize Ximena because of those bushy brows of hers. Arielle didn’t know her personally so she couldn’t call her a rival but they were always fighting for the top grades back at their old school. She viewed their little competition as something challenging and maybe a little fun. It didn’t help that they were similar in personality as well.

Arielle was close enough to see the unfamiliar girl holding out something to the group. Her direction changed as her curiosity got the best of her. Arielle sauntered over to them and greeted them once she was close enough. “Sup? Whatcha got there?” Arielle took one look at the cookies and then at the others. Casually the young woman grabbed them all. “I love cookies.” She stated casually and began eating them. “These are good.”

The young woman eyed the others, as if daring them to try and grab one for themselves. It was hard to come across as intimidating given that she was currently all pink and white with two large puffs on either side on her head. It didn’t help that she nibbled on the cookies as well. She then turned her attention to Liliana and Miles. “So what’s this I hear about a fight? I left at the wrong time.” She frowned a little as she munched on the cookies.
code by Ri.a

th (1).jpg
~>Autumn<~
Tags: @JinxofChaos
Outfit: X X X
Autumn woke up to hearing her sister yelling "WAKE UP,IF I CAN'T STAY HOME YOU CAN'T EITHER!"As Emilia spoke she threw the covers off of Autumn causing Autumn to sit up very swiftly.Autumn was breathing heavily looking from her twelve year old sister to the cover that once was covering her body.Her sister let out a giggle,even though Autumn didn't think it was funny one bit.The reality sat in that it was the first day of school and Autumn smiled.When Autumn smiled Emilia's laugh faded.It was obvious that she didn't expect Autumn to smile at the blanket snatch,but Autumn made it clear that she didn't approve of the recent event."Don't do that again Emilia!"

Emilia rolled her eyes as she walked away to get ready for school.Autumn really hoped she didn't have to take Emilia to school since that would be a waste of time.Especially since she already woke up late.To Autumn waking up late was at 6:00 was late because it took her literal hours to get ready.Autumns stepmother made it clear that Autumn would not take hours to get ready because she has to go to school.Which Autumn wouldn't want to listen to her but she had to if she wanted to be on good terms with her father.So she decided to pick out an simple but cute outfit to wear today and she went to take a shower.

After her shower she looked at her phone and she decided she had more time to do her makeup and take first day of school pictures with Emilia.She tied on her robe and went to the sink to put on some makeup,she decided she wanted to look a little natural so she only put on some simple makeup.After she is done she goes to her dresser and grabs the dress off the hanger sitting it on the bed.She goes into her closet to see what shoes she wanted to wear.After a few minutes looking around she decided to get these suede black knee-high boots to go with her dress.She walks out of the closet with the boots and sits them on the ground next to her dress on the bed.

Autumn grabs the dress and slips it on,she slips on the boots and goes to her closet to see which purse she wanted to wear.She decides to get an white clutch to match her outfit.After she gets it she grabs her backpack and goes to Emilias room.Emilia wasn't in her room but with their father.When Autumn walked up Emilia was talking about how cute she looked and she sounded so vain that Autumn decided to go to her car and drive away as fast as she could before her father or stepmother asked her to take Emilia to school.Autumn was driving in the school parking lot when her phone rung.

"Hello?"

It was her father asking Autumn why she left Emilia at home instead of taking her to school.

"I'm sorry I forgot and I was in a rush to get hurry I forgot the brat...I mean Emilia."

Her slip up was ignored by her dad thankfully and he said "Don't forget tomorrow"

Autumn could tell the emphasis on forget.He must've known she hadn't "forgot".Autumn got out of the car grabbing her backpack and clutching her clutch in one hand.As she walked to the entrance of school she noticed a lot of kids talking and kids giggling.She recognized some of them from the beach and she smiled at people passing by.

"This is going to be a great day"Autumn said to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back