• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split [Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
2f6dbb80-c50f-0132-9a54-0e01949ad350.gif
source.gif

giphy.gif

Setting:
August 2018
East Side House Party
( Yarrow Yarrow 's characters [Nick's] house)​

What better way to celebrate the ending of a wonderful summer than by having a party? Of course, no west siders were actually invited, but who's to say they're going to care about an invitation? It's not like they'll get turned away, it's a fucking party. Booze, drugs, cigarettes, dancing, music. It's all the same, west or east side. Besides, maybe the west siders can show the east siders a thing or two about how to party...

Last edited:
Nick
images
Nick waved as his parents left the driveway, they were going on a business trip to Japan and wouldn’t return next month. Nick had sent his sister away for the night, after some persuasion and 50 dollars, so they all could have a party at his house tonight. The young lad turned around to walk trough the house again. He locked the room of his parents and sister, there would be nothing going on in those rooms for sure. The house was so big that there were still 3 vacant bedrooms with bathrooms, so there would be enough space. He made sure downstairs everything was tidy and clean. He had forgotten to remove the expensive rug, so he tried to move it away from under the table. After some minutes of hard work, he finally got the rug and placed it in one of the closets.

The table in the kitchen was covered in different kind of drinks, he couldn’t buy it himself, but he had put it on the shopping list for the maid and she got the drinks without asking anything. The pool outside was already warming up, so if they wanted to swim they wouldn’t jump into the freezing water.
He looked at the clock and noticed it was only one hour and half left before the first people would come. He quickly ordered some Italian pizza online and hopped under the shower. Just as he was finished he heard the doorbell ring and wrapped a towel around his waist and opened the door. The delivery guy was stunned for a moment by the body of Nick and then said “Here is your pizza, 10 dollars please” Nick looked at the drawer next to the door and noticed that there was only a 20 dollar bill on it. He took the bill and placed it in the hand of the guy when he took the pizza. Nick leaned in and whispered the guy in the ear “Keep the change” and gave him a peck on his cheek. If Nick had time he would have invite the guy in but there was no time.
When he finished the pizza, Nick went upstairs to throw some clothes on. The clock said that there were still 20 minutes left before the first person would come. He sat down on his bed and started watching TV, waiting for the first person to come

-Adriana Gonzalez-

Just another life to the party

c l i c k
In the later afternoon, Adriana as laying down in her bed watching a show on her small flat screen in her t.v and texting up a storm with her twin sister Angie. She didn't know where her sister have gone and when she finally texted back her reponse was "I'm on my way home, I got some news for you". As she waiting for her sister and getting bored for just seating in her room , she goes over to her brother's go to annoy him like she always does. "Rafie!", she says in her little baby voice. "Adriana the next time you call me that, imma break your phone.", he says while getting dressed.

"Where the hell you think you're going?", she asked him. "There is a party tonight on the eastside so I heard and I'm going to crash it". Adriana raised an eyebrow at him and says "Like hell you are, I want you to stay home with Moka and Angie, she can't be home alone you know that.", Angie has been going through a tough break up with her dickhead boyfriend and all she's been doing is going out and partying all the time and smoking, she needs to spend time with her brother. "It's Kyle again?", he asked. Adri nodded at him and he takes a sigh and says "Fine since you stayed with her last time, go to the party and have a good time before school tomorrow."

Adriana smiled and she kissed her little brother on the cheek and went off back into her room, she takes out an outfit to wear for the party tonight. Adriana hops in the shower and after her shower, she went back into her room and Angie was seated on her bed. "You heard about the party right? I got the good stuff!", she waves a bag of weed in her face and Adriana smiles. As she was getting on her outfit she hooked up her flat iron to straighten her long hair a bit more.

"Did you roll them up for me?", Ari asked her twin as she was putting her vans on. Angie nodded at her and she gets Adriana's purse and puts 2 blunts in there for herself and a whole 2 bags in there for selling. Adriana smiled and she puts on her round big glasses to go with the outfit. "Alright, imma start heading out of here it's getting late.", Angie rolled her eyes and says "Promise me you will get laid". Adriana eyes widen and say "Shut up, Angie, have fun with Rafie and..." before she could finish her sentence her 3-year-old puppy rolls in jumping all around "Moka!", she said in a happy tone and then adds "Mommy is going to be home late, but when mommy comes home she will give you a nice tummy rubbing". She kissed her dog and gives her to Angie.

"Alright I'm out of here", she walks out her room with her purse and her phone and knocks on her brother's room to say her goodbye's and she grabbed her car keys out from the kitchen counter and walks out of her apartment to get into her car and start driving to the east side of town for a party she can't wait to crash.
code by pasta

Bradley Chase Harrington

qfcrw8aondxnacoq.jpg
Brad had been at the gym for most of the day and when he returned home, he headed straight up to his room so he could get ready for the party at Nick's house. It didn't usually take him long to get ready, but he was mostly avoiding any confrontation with his parents. He'd been out driving with his friends the previous evening and the cops had pulled him over for speeding. Brad had expected to receive points on his licence and some sort of fine, but that hadn't been the case. As usual, his father had stepped in, using his social status and wealth to have any charges dropped. If he were being honest, Brad would have preferred to have received the penalties. Unfortunately, his parents cared more about their popularity than their son learning a valuable lesson. They'd hate for people to think they had a delinquent son.

Brad almost made it to the door when his father caught up to him. "You can't avoid having a discussion forever," he man began. He knew that conversation wouldn't happen now, able to predict it would turn into another argument. "Just make sure you control your drinking tonight and try to avoid getting into a fight. The last thing I want is to be bailing you out of a jail cell in the middle of the night."

"Simple solution. Don't bail me out," Brad snapped back. He then opened the door and stepped out of the house. "Don't wait up!" The truth was, Brad hated fighting and the fact that he often struggled to control his aggression. He knew he had to be careful when drinking. The right amount of alcohol had the ability to relax him and let him unwind more. But a little too much made him lose most of his inhibitions and that's when he ended up in fights or arguments. As much as he wanted to enjoy parties, they were often more hard work than they were worth. Still, his friend Nick was throwing tonight's party and he'd promised he'd attend.

Brad arrived relatively early to the party and parked his car in a safe spot on Nick's driveway. He wasn't overly keen on being one of the first to arrive to parties, but he wanted to see if Nick needed a hand with any final touches, as well as just getting out of his own home before arguing with his old man. Brad knocked on the front door but opened it anyway and stepped into the doorway. "Nick?" he called into the house. "Is this party starting or what?" he remarked.

Yarrow Yarrow (Nick)

McKayla Zabielski

Location: at the drink table | Interacting with: n/a | Mentions: Nick ( Yarrow Yarrow ); Brad ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )

McKayla glanced at her phone, checking the time while she lounged by her pool. The area was quiet people wise, meaning there was no one around. Not her parents, no friends, nothing. She didn't have siblings, so when her parents went out of town, she was usually left alone. Mickie preferred staying busy during these times so that she didn't have to notice the quiet.

However, music blared from the speakers on the other side of the large pool. She wiggled her toes, feeling the sun-kissed skin on her legs and feet stretching from where the sun had dried the layer of water on top. She'd already been in and out of the water three times, and was growing bored of it. Boredom usually meant Mickie got into trouble.

Heaving a sigh, she double checked the time, noting that she should get ready for the party. Gathering up her things, she took the long way around the pool to shut the music off, heading inside. Once she was in her room, she turned those speakers on, cranking the volume so she could hear her music while she showered. The shower itself didn't take long, but everything that came after-- hair, makeup, outfit-- would take a while.

Sure enough, two hours later, she could call herself ready. Grabbing her keys, she locked the house up behind her and headed for her jeep. Nick was throwing the back-to-school-sux party tonight, and she was excited for it. Parties meant people, and people meant fun. Mix in some alcohol, maybe a little smoke, and Mickie would be content.

When she arrived, she saw there weren't too many cars there yet, but there were enough. Parking, she hopped out of her jeep and headed for the door, not bothering to knock, deciding instead to announce her presence when she walked inside. "Yo! Nick!" She called, glancing around the empty foyer. Shrugging, she shut the door and walked to the living room, a small 'ahhh' of understanding as she noticed that most people were in the living room or out back.

She spotted Brad across the room, and gave him a small wave, but didn't approach. Though their breakup had been a year or so ago, she still felt awful for how it ended. Pursing her lips, she headed for the table of drinks to pour herself one.

Dove-Cameron-Floral-Dress.jpg

code by Ri.a

549f4c4a5cedbaad609c5139be6c9e08.png
Charlotte (charlie) Marlowe
Mentions: Nick ( Yarrow Yarrow ), Bradley ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ), Adriana ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah )
and McKayla ( apolla apolla )|Outfit

tumblr_ou6xzoyTxg1w3n92xo7_1280.png

I know I typed WAY too much. Usually for beginning roleplay's I always do that and I'm not sure why . . . If you want to pass all the reading that's before Charlie showing up to Nick's party just find the bold asterisks (***) and go from there.

"Hey! Give me back my tee shirt!"
"Come take it off me, why don't ya!?"
A slam of the door, stomping from a 12 year old getting closer and closer to the kitchen...
Charlotte rolls her eyes and quickly shuts off the stove, "What is it now Kayla?" she asks, before even taking a look at which twin it is.
"I'm not Kayla."
"Right, sorry Reagan," Opening up a cabinet, Charlotte hands three bowls to Reagan, "Set the table please."
As Reagan walks over to the round table with the dishes she continues to complain about her twin sister again, "You'll never believe what she did this time!"
"I bet..." Charlie mutters under her breath while bringing the bowl of pasta over to the dinner table.
For the Marlowe sisters, petty fights always occur. Each time its with the twins Reagan and Kayla about blasting music too loud, stealing makeup, the tv remote, etc. Sometimes it gets as bad as marking how far one can go to their side of the bedroom... Which the twins share.
"You and Kayla should treat each other like how you treat me," Charlie shrugs and sits down besides Reagan, "You know, your other sister."
It goes silent for a moment until Reagan unexpectedly hugs Charlotte tightly, "You're different, Charlie. Less of a sister more like a-"
Suddenly Kayla's obnoxious yell chimes in, "Where is my mascara Reagan?!"
Reagan groans and stands up, "Its where you left it!!" She then stomps off back to Kayla.

Charlotte takes a sharp inhale and buries her face in the palms of her dainty hands. Even though Reagan didn't say "mom" it was heavily implied. Saying mom in the Marlowe family is almost the same as saying Voldemort in Harry Potter... You just don't.
Charlie stays in that position for a few minutes with thoughts running through her mind.
She of course loves her sisters and prefers the mom role over their drug addict mom trying to take the initiative. A huge part of Charlotte still wants her and the twins mom back. Even if they still weren't financially well off. Hell, Charlie doesn't want her mom back, she wants her mom still living with them and never shooting up in the first place.

"Home!" The front door opens and the twins immediately stop arguing.
"Dad!?" Reagan and Kayla ask in unison.
Charlie knows her dads voice from miles away.
Reagan and Kayla quickly go and greet their dad like puppies when their owner gets home from work.

"Dad, didn't know you were getting off early." Charlie quickly puts on a smile and stands, "Let me get another dish, we're having-"
"No need, Charlie," Robert (their father) tosses his yellow hardhat on the kitchen counter as he wraps an arm around Charlotte, "Didn't know I was either." He then grins and ruffles Charlie's hair, "Listen, I'm gonna head the twins out for some diner food and milkshakes."
"Raymond's?" Charlie raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms, "Dad, I already made pasta and we can't afford going out for food until next month."
"No worries, got paid early." Robert grins and yells to the twins to go get ready, "Why don't you uh, check out that East Side party tonight?"
Charlotte hesitates when replying back to him and purses her lips before asking how he knew about the party.
"Some younger guys on my construction team were talking about crashing it. I'm sure it'll be fun Charlie. You barely get out..."

Charlie unlocks her scratched up, eye startling blue pick up truck and slides in. She turns on the car and grips onto the steering wheel. Charlotte glares at her dad pulling out of the driveway with the twins, "Screw Raymond's diner and their irresistible but pricey milkshakes," she says bitterly and pulls out of the driveway too, heading towards the East Side.

At a stoplight Charlotte tries calling Adriana, despite their differences, the two make good friends.

When the call goes to voicemail Charlotte begins to speak, "Hey Adriana it's your polar opposite, Charlie. I hope you're going to Nicks party because my overbearing ass was forced out to socialize and get a life. I brought cash in case you're selling bud. Despite that, I do hope to see ya. You're one of the few people that gets me out of my shell."

Five minutes later and Charlotte arrives. She lets out a frustrated groan to see not too many people have arrived yet, "Fuck." Charlie grits her teeth and parks her flashy pickup a bit further away from the expensive cars and that beautiful Jeep which would never be in Charlie's price range.

It takes a lot of courage to get herself out of the car, but she finally did it and arrives to the front door. Not entirely sure if she should knock or not, Charlie just let's herself in and refrains herself from yelling fucking outstanding about the fancy interior design.

Charlotte walks to where she hears the people socializing and tries not to look like a deer in headlights. Instead of her normal reaction to even the smallest of crowds (which would be Charlie completely secluding herself to the farthest corner of the room), she forces a friendly smile and attempts to act like she belongs here.

Flipping her brunette hair and adjusting her striped crop top, she scans the room for beverages. Charlotte notices a blonde (McKayla) waving towards a guy (Bradley) who just arrived, but also notices that the girl is heading towards the drinks.

Charlotte twirls a strand of hair and walks over. She looks down at the collection of alcoholic beverages and notices the Malibu Coconut Rum towards the blonde. Charlie glances to her and gestures to the bottle, "I can't reach the Malibu Rum, mind helping me out?"
giphy.gif

63b3a8ed96191a0edb4af518c08d682a.jpg

✦​
31184325_254208991985526_8689763697976934400_n.jpg
”Where’s the snacks?”

Clemetine Jaquez

Clementine had been enjoying the warm weather with her family. It happened to be one of those rare times when her family was all together. While her father was retired to still traveled for others purposes like training newer fighters and appearing on tv shows. Her mother had taken a break from the lab after finally solving some complex problem that CJ had no way of trying to understand. The family of three were inside their home watching a thriller movie in their home theatre. To her annoyance and amusement her dad would ask what was happening every fine minutes or who the killer was.

“Gabriel! Just watch the movie. You’re the worst type of movie-goer.” Asha, CJ’s mother finally snapped. She rolled her eyes at her beloved spouse and crossed her arms over her chest.

Her only response was a cut of the eye. “I’m just asking, damn.” Gabriel grumbled. He slid down in his seat a little, clearly sulking from the insult. “You see how your mother treats me? Shut up Gabriel, don’t do this Gabriel, you can’t fight your daughter’s prom date Gabriel. I can never be great.” He whispered to his daughter.

CJ only laughed at her parents antics. Despite their bickering it was apparent that they loved and cherished each other. She was grateful to have them. CJ realized that some of her peers came from cold homes with harsh and overbearing parents. She turned her attention back to the movie. Before long the movie was over and CJ went up to her room. She looked at the time, realizing that she should probably start getting ready for the party tonight. Her outfit was thrown together, she didn’t bother to try and find some extravagant piece. Her closet was too large and she didn’t have the time.

After getting ready CJ headed downstairs where her parents were setting up a game of monopoly. Upon seeing their daughter they frowned and stood. Gabriel was the first to speak up.

“Daughter, my angel, my sunshine, what happened to your shirt? Why is your bra on display in such a way? Are you trying to kill your father Clemetine?” Gabriel placed a hand over his heart. He stumbled back dramatically while his wife and daughter rolled their eyes.

“We were hoping that you want to continue on with with quality family time. But it seems like you have other plans.” Asha eyed her child. “Take a coat with you, you’ll get cold with so much skin showing .” It was her indirect way of saying she didn’t like the outfit.

CJ shook her head. She walked over to her parents and kissed them both on the cheek. “My clothes are fine. I’ll bring a coat and we’ve been hanging out all day. We can play another time. Love you guys. Tell Agatha to have my bath ready for when I come back. She’ll know what time.” She walked out, referring to her favorite maid. CJ walked to the garage and grabbed the keys to her car off the hook. Her baby was at the end of the line of vehicles. Gabriel had a love for old luxury cars and collected a few. Once inside CJ pulled off.

The ride to the party was uneventful. She listened to some old school rap on her way. The young lady noticed that not to many cars were parked, meaning that things had yet to get hype. Thankfully the life of the party had arrived. After parking and locking her car CJ walked to the front door. She pushed the door open not to gently and grinned. “The best part of this party has finally arrived! Where the hoes at?“ She joked while walking in further.

Mentions: None
Interactions: Open
Outfit: X

code by pasta

Last edited:
Shaun Cianciola​
Mood :: Excited ; Anxious
Latest Location :: Home
Tags :: unscripted unscripted [Enzo]
(*Sorry it's so 'bleh'; posts should get better.*)

The day was quiet to the degree that any day on the West Side could be. Shaun wasn't doing much at the moment besides sitting and going through his phone - which was a problem. His mother was still at work as she had gone earlier in the day and typically didn't get off until late evening. This left him home alone for majority of the day and open into getting into a number of things. ...Well, during summer. School was starting again sooner than he'd even like to acknowledge and that was gonna put a damper on some of his activity, probably much to his mother's relief. He was just happy this was his last year. Moving had resulted in him missing a year then spending extra time in school. In any case, he just needed to pass time until time for the party...which would probably be getting started soon, if not already. He didn't always keep tabs on times.

Suddenly, a notice popped up on his phone: Text ya boy - he's out! Shaun's face lit up. He had forgotten about setting that reminder and he had forgotten that Enzo was getting out of juvie. He immediately sent him a text: 'Hey - there's a party on East. Let's crash and catch up.' As he awaited a response, he decided to go ahead and start changing. He kept it simple with sneakers, gray jeans, a white tanktop, and a patterned blue flannel. After glancing at the clock, he decided to jot down a quick note to his mother. She should be home soon, but he planned to be gone before her arrival, so he figured the least he could do was make sure she knew where he went.

Enzo threw his phone on the bed next to him after speaking to his parents. It was the first time he had talked to them on the phone in a year. While they had kept in touch in letters while he was in juvie, it was nothing like hearing their voices. His mother was emotional about her son being out, she had cried a little, but you could hear the happiness in her voice as well. His father on the other hand, had been nothing but stern with Enzo. Renan Gadelha was a serious man, and Enzo had only ever known his father to show emotion once, when they put him on the plane to America with his aunt. While on the phone with him, Enzo was treated to a long lecture about not getting in anymore trouble with the law. He understood his parents wanted him to do the right things, but he wasn’t sure they knew ho hard that would be for him.

Enzo stood and stretched before heading out of his room. He had spent the last 24 hours in there since getting out of juvie, catching up on sleep and enjoying his comfortable bed. As he walked into the kitchen he ran into his aunt. He hadn’t even realized she was home, and it looked like she was leaving again. “Leaving again?”

Claudia pulled her attention up from her bag that she was looking through to Enzo. “Yeah. I gotta go to my second job.” She looked back down into her bag and with a pleased look pulled her keys out of the bottom. “Did you eat? I brought you something from the restaurant.” She pointed to a takeout box of food on the counter.

Mixed feelings of irritation and shame hit Enzo as he heard his aunt talk about her second job. Before he got locked up, he had been helping keep their finances under control, and now it all fell on his aunt. He looked at the box of food she pointed at and started walking over to it. “I didn’t. Thanks.”

Claudia smiled and threw her bag over her shoulder, “Your welcome.” She gave Enzo a quick hug, “I’m glad your home.”, then headed out the door.

Enzo quickly ate the food and headed back to his room. Almost as soon as he entered the room he heard his phone chime. He took a look and was happy to see a message from his friend Shaun inviting him out. He hadn’t seen him since before he went to juvie and he was ready to catch up with him. He wasn’t really thrilled about going to a party in the East though. He had never been a fan of the entitled people that lived on that side of town, not to mention that was where he had been arrested. A party did however sound fun. He hadn’t exactly had a lot of fun in the last year, so he decided to just go with his friend. Be at your place in 15

Grateful that he had taken a shower before talking to his parents, Enzo got dressed and then did his hair as fast as he could. He threw the empty takeout box in the trash before heading out the door. It took him less than 5 minutes to walk the few blocks between his house and Shaun’s, and he sent another text. Im outside man

C4284111-1530265119949922large.jpg

Interaction: Shaun
Tagging: Aato Aato

E
N
Z
O

Kumari

Julius Clarke
tumblr_ok4f4trHCN1s5bkwbo1_1280.jpg

Scroll

"Come on Julius, hustle!" Former NFL superstar and Julius' trainer Zaire Stoudamire encouraged him as barefooted Julius sprinted on the scrunching sand, against resistance. It was a sun-shining beautiful day for training on the glorious beach, and why not do resisted speedwork and high-speed conditioning drills that would have you breathing fire, if not dry heaving? Additionally on sand-pits which are harder than running and changing direction quickly on a firm and flat surface like pavement.

That is what the young and exceptionally gifted Julius Clarke had in mind. A 6-foot-3 and a half physical force who has amazingly quick hands, sharp explosiveness, terrific leaping ability, and is fluid and fast on the field. Surprisingly a few weaknesses in his game, and his impressive talent and remarkable athleticism are possibly unmatched at the high school level; which is what college scouts are saying.

After an exhausting and strenuous session of training, the very Julius Clarke himself would have his hands on his knees taking a relieving breather and would be coated and drenched in nothing but sweat; sipping ice-cold bottled water to cool himself off and quench his drying thirst. "Good fuckin' work today," complimented Zaire as he was seated under a tree enjoying the shade with a radiant smile. Zaire tossed a white towel to Julius which he effortlessly caught while Zaire let out a deep rumbling chuckle to himself.

Stoudamire is a bald-headed, middle-aged man, with a brawny built and grey scruffy facial hair. He also has dark brown skin and thick grey eyebrows with piercing maroon eyes. To say the least, his physical appearance is quite intimidating. He is usually placid and pensive, and it was quite shocking to see him laugh as he is doing right now with the way he usually acts and looks.

"Uh, what's so funny man?" A weirded-out Julius tentatively asked as he wiped his forehead with the recently thrown towel. "Nothing man, it's nothing." Zaire shook his head and tightened his jaws. "I have seen plenty of good high school football players," Julius straightened his back and proceeded to listen to the retired professional football veteran. "But I have seen none with so much potential like you, and I truly mean that."

Zaire swallowed and asked, "So have you decided which college you're going to? I heard that you have got a lot of scholarship offers from many schools around the country." Julius nodded his head and answered, "Nah, I haven't decided yet. But I'm still considering to go over my options with"—he was abruptly interrupted by the vibrating of his cell phone which buzzed through his Adidas shorts that indicated he had received a text message, and he wasted no time in taking out his cellular device out of his pocket—"who in the hell is texting me?"

Julius mumbled with a cantankerous tone as he quickly read over the text. "Who is that? Your dad?" Zaire questioned as he rubbed his stubbled chin.

"No, it was just one of my teammates texting me about this party that's going on. He said it's gonna be at this guys house named Nick, but I don't really feel like—"

"You should go."

"I'd like to, but you already know how a party like this one is gonna end up. And I have more training—"

"Julius, you've been training all summer. You've been hard at work, readying your body, not only on the field but in the weight room, and you've been on a clean diet too. It doesn't hurt to at least rest, and chill out for once."

Julius gave it some thought until he finally gave in and nodded in agreement. He had been doing nothing all summer but endlessly training and getting his body right; never having the slightest bit of fun and enjoyment. "All right fine, I'll go."

Zaire laughed and bobbed his chin at Julius. "Good, good. But make sure you don't do any stupid shit! Like getting a girl pregnant or something." Said Zaire with an everlasting grin.

The famous student-athlete would finally arrive at where the party was being held by Uber. Exiting the ridesharing vehicle, and now walking up to the front doorstep. He side-stepped as he entered through the front doorway and surveyed the household while absorbing the environment. Good looking place, Julius mentally commented.

Julius presumed that he came too early to the party since there weren't that many people in attendance. Once he was inside, he lowered the hood of his grey Nike full-zipped jacket revealing his puffed-up curly afro and continued to visually study more of the luxurious household.

Mentions: None
Interactions: Open

Last edited:

D
E
S
I
C4284111-1530765909793252large.jpg

Interaction: none
Tagging: none
Desi couldn’t help but roll her eyes in irritation as she listened to her brother tell the same over exaggerated story for what seemed like the twentieth time that week. Her brother was almost her polar opposite, as she was keen to be quiet and stay in the background of social environments, Gabe loved attention and was often the life of the party. She watched as the three guys that Gabe was talking to, seemed so interested and focused on her brother’s story. She however was bored and no longer interested in what her brother was saying, so she decided to go outside.

Once outside on the front porch of the small house she and her brother shared, Desi took a seat in a lounge chair and pulled out her phone. She had never been into social media too much, and she wouldn’t even have any accounts if her friends didn’t hound her to make them to add to their own follower counts, but boredom had overcome her today and she started scrolling through Instagram. A few minutes later, Desi heard her name being called. It took her a minute to realize that the call had come from a couple of guys across the street who were calling her over to them.

Desi didn’t really know everyone on the block yet. She and Gabe had just moved there the month before, when Gabe decided he was tired of the apartment they had lived in for the last five years because he wanted more space and found this new house to rent. She recognized the guys but didn’t remember ever talking to them. But since they knew her name, she figured she would go and talk to them.

Her conversation with her new neighbors was short. She was up front about not remembering who they were, and while they seemed a little embarrassed, they told her that they went to the same school as her and they knew Gabe. That made complete sense to Desi, her brother knew everyone, and he made sure to let everyone know that she was his sister. He did it to make sure people knew not to mess with her, and that had worked so far. While Gabe was a friendly and outgoing guy who people tended to like, he also had a hard side and a reputation as a brawler. Desi finished the conversation with the guys after they told her about a party in the East that they were thinking of crashing and invited her to. She headed back across the street to her house.

Once back on her own porch, Gabe came outside and sat next to Desi. He lit a joint and offered it to her. “I’m good.” Desi said turning down the offer. She had never liked to smoke weed or do any drugs for that manner. She didn’t like the feeling of being high, and she had met enough addicts while dealing for the gang that she was turned off of all drugs. But still Gabe always offered whenever he smoked. “Alright then.” He turned away from her and hit the joint again. He pointed at the guys across the street, “What’s up with them? Did you make new friends?” he asked in a joking manner. While Desi was not a complete introvert, she was not one to make fast friends, she usually took her time getting to know people.

“Oh yeah, they are my new best friends.” Desi sarcastically remarked. As soon as Gabe laughed so did she. “No, on the real though, they invited me to some party in the East that a bunch of West kids are gonna crash.”

That seemed to pique Gabe’s interest. He turned to her, “You’re gonna go right?” Desi was a bit shocked that her brother even asked the question. Out of everyone in the world, he knew more than anyone that she hated parties. Especially parties that weren’t thrown by their friends. “Nope.” She said not even looking at him.

“No, you have to go.” Gabe said it so mater of factly, that Desi had to look at him to see if he was serious. And she knew he was once she saw his face. She must have had a confused look on her face, because he continued, “We got those pills that we need to push remember? And you know how those rich East kids love them. To help them focus or stay up or whatever. You know school is starting again.”

Desi remembered. She had forgotten them though, because it had been the summer, so they weren’t selling them while the kids were out of school. “Alright. I guess it’s party time.” She said in the most irritated voice. There was no need to protest going to the party now, it was business. Without another word she headed inside to get ready. An hour later she was out the door and on her way to the East.
Kumari

Sorry it's so long. I had writers block for the past few days...and then it broke and I couldn't stop writing!! lol

[div class=title]FARHANA GUPTA
[div class=box]
[div class=infotitle style="top: 0px"]RAINDROPS ON ROSES AND GIRLS IN WHITE DRESSES [div class=info]
Farhana knew her mother wouldn't like her going to a party late at night, especially one with the West Siders, who had burned down their own school in the weeks prior. Even though the day had been a normally uneventful one and the party was probably just what she needed. If it was just the East Siders, the children of reputable and well-respected members of the community, then she may have been somewhat more open to letting her daughter go out that night.

'Your papa and I are going out tonight. I do not want you to go to that party to associate with those West Side goruguli (cows) who threaten the whole community,' her mother had said hours earlier when her daughter brought up the subject. Her father was more laid-back than his wife and rarely spoke against what his daughter wanted to do. In fact, he often pleaded on her behalf to let her "be young, have fun", which his wife usually agreed to eventually, since Farhana was quite good at being the respectful daughter they wanted.

But this time, her mother saw too much risk, apparently. This time, she would not allow it, and it seemed that her mind could not be changed. Her mother and father kissed her on the forehead before they walked out the front door of their home to their fancy limousine. As her mother got into the limo, Farhana watched her father get out hastily and run back towards the house. 'I forgot something!' she heard him yell from inside before the door swung open and he went up the stairs.

Farhana simply watched as her father came back down and, rather than hurriedly walking back out the door, he approached her. 'Now, you go to that party if you want,' he had said very straightforwardly, but with a smile. He kissed his daughter on the forehead yet again and walked out the door. After her parents left, Farhana immediately began to get ready and took her parents' Porsche to the party. She soon arrived and parked the car before getting out. She headed inside and began looking for any familiar faces, though she didn't really see anyone she knew well.

mentions: None
interaction: None
outfit: XXX
(Apologies for the lateness! Writer's block and IRL stuff have really affected me this week.)
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=border][div class=image]
[/div] [div class=border style="top: 20px"][div class=image style="background-image: url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7v6EtvENHTo/maxresdefault.jpg);background-size:220%;background-position: 38% 0%"][/div][/div] [div class=border style="top: 40px"][div class=image style="background-image: url(https://beginningboutique.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/mish-bb-valentines-day-lookbook-15-e1517368384122.jpg?w=660);background-size: 150%;background-position: 25% 0%"][/div][/div][/div] [/div] [class=title] position: relative; height: 15px; width: 248px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #9f7e71; font-size: 11px; font-weight: 850; letter-spacing: 0.3px; color: black; text-align: center [/class] [class=box] position: relative; top: 10px; height: 303px; width: 270px; overflow: hidden; word-spacing: 0.5px [/class] [class=infotitle] position: relative; height: 20px; width: 258px; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px; border-top: 1px solid #9f7e71; border-bottom: 1px solid #866458; border-left: 1px solid #9f7e71; border-right: 1px solid #9f7e71; font-size: 7px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #3b2c27 [/class] [class=info] position: relative; left: -11px; top: 11px; height: 245px; width: 248px; border-bottom: 1px solid #9f7e71; border-left: 1px solid #9f7e71; border-right: 1px solid #9f7e71; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: justify; overflow: hidden; color: black [/class] [class=answer] position: relative; left: 10px; top: 5px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; background: #cecece; width: 210px; [/class] [class=border] position: relative; height: 80px; width: 80px; border: 1px solid #9f7e71 [/class] [class=image] position: relative; top: 5px; left: 5px; height: 70px; width: 70px; background-image: url(https://beginningboutique.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/mish-bb-valentines-day-lookbook-20.jpg?w=660); background-size: 150%; background-position: 38% 20% [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back