• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ships Haven Split (Closed)

436ed82d43f0dfaeddfe0d27217da59d.jpg
8b621baad42a32e79dd03e3659981493.jpg
21bd61a542c89ee19193658e301e305c.jpg

Brea Summers

Blondie

172bb0e48bf42577f9c835a0778908ca--latest-hairstyles-long-hairstyles.jpg

Brea smiled as he took the plastic pole from her and started fishing for plastic ducks. "Are you planning on showing me up?" She teased, placing both of her hands on her hips as she watched him. She studied the pretty brunette across the way from them as he told her that Miles was the most likely to end up in a relationship, and that Candy had been hanging around more and the two couldn't keep their hands off each other. She giggled.

She looked at Axel silently; the poor boy was still fishing for ducks. She smirked, looking at the ducks going around in a little circle. "You're telling me the rest of you guys will never be in a relationship? Gee, that sounds awfully lonely. Relationships are good... they help you grow." She couldn't help but smile at Miles and Candy again, but didn't look at them for long before Axel managed to hook a duck.

She playfully gasped. "No way!" She leaned close to him to look at the bottom of the duck. "You so got lucky." She told him as the attendant came over to take their duck and see which prize she wanted. She looked up at the ones hanging and decided on the teddy in the striped pajamas with little plastic glasses. The attendant handed her the bear and she hugged it, looking up at Axel through her eyelashes. "Thank you." She told him. "He's adorable."

untitled-5850.jpg
coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

location: at the fair | tags/mentions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman );Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ); Miles ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

Brant-Daugherty-11-630x336.jpg
brant-daugherty-peta-practice-dwts-10.jpg
e6347413707e6bc6ab185185c2a0bd00.jpg

Xander Reyes

Bad Boy of the East

brant-daugherty-cuff.jpg

Xander nodded. "I'll keep that in mind." He told her in response to asking for her phone number, grinning in response. He watched her flick her cigarette a few seconds after he did his, and he wondered if she was going to make some lame ass excuse to go back to her friends, or even be bold and just tell him to fuck off. It wouldn't be the first time a girl had told him to screw off. Alot of girls didn't like his flirty personality.

When he was in a relationship, he was committed. He did have a bad habit of flirting with other girls, but he at least kept it in his pants when he had a girlfriend. "Riding bitch?" He questioned, having never heard the term before. He knew what she meant, though, and he was laughing about the term. He was in the middle of laughing when she said something about being chased. He saw that she tensed up right after she said it, and though normally he would push a little bit, he decided he wouldn't.

He didn't want the pretty girl to go away just yet, anyway. "Yeah, driving fast is fun. Maybe you can ride bitch with me once or twice." He grinned, though his grin faded after a second. "Is that something I can say? Jeez, I don't know anymore..." He reached up to run a hand through his hair, his cheeky grin returning. "The seventh wheel? God damn." He shook his head, turning around to face the rest of the fair, gesturing out to it. "Well, you can be my date for the fair. No odd wheelin' it there. Wanna play a game? I heard there was a fortune teller, too, but I dunno about all that..."

article-2420984-1BD1B938000005DC-81_306x763.jpg

NOTE: There's a hidden scroll on Xander's post, don't miss that!

Marina Skye Thornton

238d53a7c61d63d66eac3e5bc09245d4--story-inspiration-character-inspiration.jpg

Marina grinned at the fact that he hadn't heard of 'riding bitch' before. She laughed along with him and shrugged her shoulders. "As long as you don't say it as awkwardly as that again, I think you'll be fine," she replied with a smirk, bumping her hip on his in a teasing manner. She looked away when he ran a hand through his hair, forcing herself not to blush. Xander was handsome, hot, and he seemed like a fun decent guy for an East-sider. When she had found out that Clary decided to date an East-sider, Mari was confused. The rich don't mix with the poor, that's what she was always taught. But here was this new guy, who defied that notion.

Mari looked up at Xander in surprise when he said she could be his date for the fair. She was surprised to say the least, but didn't show it. Mari had walls, protective shells she kept up in order to protect herself from the terrible things in this world. She had been through a lot of horror, anywhere from abuse to murder to drugs. She was better off keeping her emotions in check and forcing herself to forget her past. She shrugged her shoulders and looked out over the fair. "All the games are rigged, you know," she said with a smirk, remember she had told Miles the same thing yet he still tried to win something. "Fortune teller? I don't know if I believe in that stuff, but if you want to try it, I'm game."
large.jpg
Tags

Interactions: Xander ( apolla apolla )
tumblr_lm538bg5Ko1qez88yo1_500.gif~c200
Code by JayeTheKat JayeTheKat

Miles MacDonald

tumblr_n8mcpzMNVh1qmt7peo1_250.gif

Miles chuckled as she played with the bear, finding her absolutely adorable. "Nice to meet you, Sir Snuggles," Miles said, shaking his plush paw before breaking out into laughter as well. "You're welcome, my dear," he responded, taking her free hand in his and glancing over to Axel and Brea. Though Axel was sarcastic hard-ass, he actually seemed to be enjoying himself as he won a larger prize. Miles had know Axel for quite some time, though not as long as he had known Marina. Deep down, Miles knew that Axel had a heart somewhere buried behind that cold exterior by the way he was there for Clary and and Mari, and took care of little Marnie. Axel was a good guy.

Miles couldn't help but grin at the pair before turning his attention back to Candy as she asked what they would be doing next. Miles pursed his lips in thought. "Well, we have a few options. We could go pig out on carnival food and possibly gain one hundred pounds. We could find another game to play and win a friend for Sir Snuggles. We could check out some of the rides, and see if their any good... Other than that I'm not quite sure. What would you like to do?" he replied, tilting his head.
07-dark-denim-a-burgundy-hoodie-and-brown-shoes.jpg
Tags

Mentions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) | Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
FvOYzheS.jpeg

d65c89978a1d21daec3786f1581ee070.png

images
Interaction: Chase Mitchell Montgomery ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary smirked as he played along with her little joke, biting her lip as he continued. "I'm sure she won't" the girl laughed with a wink.
When they were behind the tent she smirked and shrugged teasingly "I don't see you complaining charming" she was loving this, the joking and teasing, it made her more comfortable as they seemingly got closer. "And good influences are boring"
When he kissed her she happily pressed back, pressing herself flush against him. Was she ready for this? A real, in public, date, with Chase Montgomery. She slept with him yea, but this seemed way scarier than that ever could. This was something based off affection and romance not lust and sex like she was used to and she wasn't sure how people would react to it, what her friends would say... but right now she kinda didn't care. Chase had been making an impression on her and as much as she is still 'Queen of the westside' he was managing to get to her softer side and though she still fought against it, he pushed through, being used to her sarcasm and defences it seemed.
After a moment of making out the girl pulled back to look at the jock, at first she was going to say something but when she caught her eyes in his she paused. Something about those stupid blue eyes just always got to her, she couldn't explain it but it was there. After a second she realized she was staring and looked around trying to cover the slight embarrassment "wanna go do something?... I mean there's fair stuff we could do"
Leather-Jacket-Outfit.jpg
058bc643c7ebc0d3f241198fe3adc6e6.png

c4cb8d45732bbf7c0ee98444327cea55--ash-stymest-military-men.jpg

interactions: Brea Summers ~ apolla apolla mentions:

Axel shrugged as he girl commented on the lack of relationships oh the westside "I mean Clarys touchy feely with your jock buddy but her hooking up with some guy isn't new, and Marina wouldn't date anyone cause trust takes forever to earn with that one" he explained for his friends but not for himself, deciding to not mention his reasoning behind avoiding relationships and emotions and such. "Plenty of other stuff helps ya grow too love, like milk" (this post has been sponsored by Gor Milk Canada ®©)
When he showed the girl the prized duck he fished from the pond he shrugged as she said he got lucky "nah I'm just that good" he teased, watching as the attendant took the duck and let the girl pick out a prize. Admittedly he was having fun at the stupid fair, and he wasn't high which was new for him. Once the girl had finally picked out the prize he couldn't help the more playful smirk that pulled onto his lips as she hugged into the weird bear. "Hey love, I got to show off my awesome talents at fair games" he joked before glancing around "what are we doing now blondie? Still not down to make out behind a tent?"
43d6a625d258c2306cbd1f0c5eb3ef32--plus-size-style-leather-outfits.jpg
coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Candice Piper
ezgif-4-d591b0a059-gif.347592

Candy giggled as Miles played along with her. It was so refreshing to be with someone who wasn't so stuck up and serious all of the time, like looking cool was the only thing that mattered. Even her own friends were quite serious, never wanting to draw too much attention to themselves or do anything that might look weird to those around them. When she was with Miles, Candy was happy and didn't care what anyone else thought. Even though her whole relationship with Sean had been a practical joke, he'd still not liked it when she played around or tried to have fun. She just had to look pretty and follow him around.

"Carnival food sounds great," she said, being a fan of junk food anyway. Then it dawned on her that Miles had already bought her some food and games, but she didn't have enough money on her to fully return the gesture. "We could go on a ride. I think I have enough change," see told him, checking in her purse as she spoke. "I can't have you spending all of your money on me, Smiles," she softly told him. She would ask her parents for money before the ball, but she figured she really needed to find a weekend job or something.

6b6859923d880250202c77db9a071638-tori-vega-victorious-jpg.347590

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Chase Mitchell Montgomery
robbie_amell-jpg.347594

"No, I'm not complaining at all," Chase told Clary. People often confused Chase with someone who was quite the saint when it came to girls, but the difference between him and many of his friends was that he didn't go shouting about the girls he'd slept with. It really wasn't anyone else's business. He was by now aware he wasn't the type of guy Clary might usually be attracted to, but they seemed to be getting by perfectly fine now. He wasn't about to change his personality to come across as something he wasn't and Clary seemed accepting of that. Even if he did drag her out of her comfort zone.

Chase noticed the look Clary gave him before she suggested they went and did typical fair stuff. He couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking when she looked at him the way she did. He just hoped she trusted him and wasn't always expecting him to suddenly turn into a jerk like some of the company he kept. "Hmm. Shall we see if there's some targets to shoot?" he asked her. "And I don't mean fellow students..."

gvhgv-png.347593

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

Brea Summers

Blondie

"My jock buddy?" Brea asked, distracted as she hugged her teddy bear. It clicked in her mind about two seconds later that he meant Chase, and her mouth formed an 'o' shape. "Chase!" She said, straightening, but still clutching the bear in one hand. She thought for a moment, remembering how Chase had seemed so concerned the night they'd caught Clary crying in her truck. How she'd gone off with Axel, and she had no clue what they'd done.

But he had seemed peppier lately, she'd noticed. And there was a certain twinkle in his eye. A slow smile spread across her face, and she shrugged. It hadn't escaped her that he hadn't commented on himself, but that was fine, she didn't want to push. "I think you'd be surprised to see what could happen if your friends found the right guy."

He asked what they were doing now, and she shrugged, looking around. She laughed at his question about making out behind a tent, looking at him over her shoulder. "I told you, you're gonna have to do better than that if you want to kiss me." She turned back to look around at the games, tilting her head to the side a little. "You can pick, this time. Maybe I'll win something." She shrugged to show she was teasing. She looked at him again. "Or do you need a break from the crowd?"

untitled-5850.jpg

location: at the fair | tags/mentions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman );Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ); Miles ( MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat )

Xander Reyes

Bad Boy of the East

brant-daugherty-cuff.jpg

Xander grinned and nodded as she hip bumped him. "Deal." He laughed, reaching out to poke her in the side. Not very hard, but hopefully enough to tickle her and make her laugh. That is something he thoroughly enjoyed, was making a girl laugh. While he felt his laugh sounded horrible, he liked girls laughs, and he found that he really liked hers.

"Nah, I'm good. And they are rigged, but that's half the fun!" He said enthusiastically, grinning at her again. "Come on, I'll even let you pick." He gestured in front of them, allowing her to lead the way.

((Sorry it sucks my boss just called me in for a project xD Sorry!))

5078d83c4f8918271c592399720d296c--ash-stymest-biker-jackets.jpg

Axel chuckled when it took the girl a second to click who her jock buddy would be, rolling his eyes teasingly as she exclaimed his name. "Yea that guy" he chuckled again with the shake of his head. Then, when she commented on them maybe just needing to find the right guy the boy shrugged. "We don't exactly have the best examples of 'true love' on the westside blondie, not exactly what we search for." he teased slightly shrugging.
"Hey can't blame a guy for trying" he winked with a shrug before glancing around once again, his fidgeting was getting worse and he knew he was beginning to get progressively more distracted so at the suggestion of just going to chill and hang out away he nodded. "I know just the place, follow me" he nodded and headed up twoards the back of the school, admittedly it's where he did his sales but it was pretty nice. "So cinderella, who ya going to the ball with?"
coding by cychotic

2d223d590bd8fdd7fa5f1affe6b5dfd0--gal-gadot-hot-natural-eyebrows.jpg

Clary laughed slightly as he made his target practice joke, though she was a little stuck in her own head. What was she doing here? letting herself be vulnerable even if it's the tiniest bit is pretty risky in her eyes, so why was she letting this happen so easily? "Lets find a game or something" she spoke to bring herself out of thought, before another idea came to her head "Lets have a competition, whoever can win the most fair games win" she smirked, stepping back from him to cross her arms over her chest as somewhat of a challenge. She knew he had a competitive nature that they shared so she could imagine what kind of trouble they can get up to.
"If I win you... have to streak at the next party no matter east or west." the girl laughed remember one of their conversations about how he had gotten pranked by his friends stealing his clothes "what do you want if you win? Go for anything"

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina grinned as he laughed, but immediately began laughing when he poked her in the side. She wasn't really much of a ticklish person other than that spot and her neck. Those two spots were usually no touch areas for her, as laughing tending to break down her stern exterior. But for some reason, Mari didn't really care about that right now. Instead, her laughs slowly trailed off as she listened to him say 'no' to the fortune teller and 'yes' to the rigged games. "What? Afraid the fortune teller is going to say something embarrassing about you?" she teased with a pretty smile, but nonetheless shrugged her shoulders. "Alrighty, on to the fair games them!"

Mari led them further into the fair, searching for a game to play. Eventually she came to a booth that had a backboard covered in multicolored balloons of various sizes. The smallest ones were labeled 3, the medium 2, and the largest 1. The point of the game was to throw three darts and get the highest number of points as possible. "How about this one? A game of skill and aim," she said sarcastically, putting her hands on her hips as she turned to face Xander. "Are you any good at darts? Practicing at the local pubs and what not?"
large.jpg
Tags

Miles MacDonald

Miles grinned at the sound of carnival food. "I'm glad that's the one you chose, I'm totally craving a funnel cake right now," he leaned in close to whisper behind his hand, looking around dramatically to make sure no one was listening. Miles chuckled lowly and took her hand in his, leading them toward the food truck section of the carnival. Once there, he looked around for the funnel cake truck but paused when Candy suggested paying for a ride. When she mentioned him spending on her, Miles turned and took both of her hands in his, a soft smile on his face. "Honestly, Candy, I don't mind spending money on you. You deserve it. You're an amazing person, and I really care about you," he said, leaning forward to kiss her on the forehead.

"But!" Miles added with a grin, "If you want to pay for a fun ride, I"m not going to stop you." Miles turned and found the funnel cake booth, getting two funnel cakes with all the toppings before leading Candy to a nearby empty picnic table. He sat a funnel cake in front of each of them as well as forks and napkins. "I can never eat one of these things without getting powdered sugar everywhere," Miles said to her with his signature grin. "Ask Mari. She watched me eat a funnel cake once, then proceeded to point out all the places I had someone managed to get powdered sugar. I'm embarrassed to say that inside my ear was one of them."
Tags

Mentions: Mari | Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
FvOYzheS.jpeg

Brea Summers

Blondie

She sighed, trying to sound exasperated but ended up laughing instead. "Just because it's not what you search for doesn't mean it's not out there." She told him, firm in her belief that love could be for everybody, if they just gave it a chance. She'd noticed his fidgeting was getting worse and he was looking around alot; that's why she suggested they go somewhere else.

When he agreed, she nodded and happily walked behind him around to the back of the school. "Come around this place alot?" She teased, hiding her mouth behind her bear as her eyes twinkled. She had some idea that he sold drugs, she'd heard talk in the hallways and from her friends about the bad boy drug dealer from the west side, she just didn't hang out with the druggies themselves. Or they didn't do them around her.

She didn't mind, really, because he wasn't pressuring her to do them. At his question, she let the bear drop and she pursed her lips for a moment. Then she shrugged and placed one hand on her hip, the other she held out in a weird shrug type motion. "No one. I dumped my date. Or he dumped me? Not really sure."

untitled-5850.jpg

Xander Reyes

Bad Boy of the East

brant-daugherty-cuff.jpg

Xander grinned as she laughed when he had poked her, knowing know what to do in the future now if he wanted to hear her laugh. "Anything the fortune teller would say about me, I can tell you myself over a drink sometime." Oh yeah, Xander was definitely a smooth talker, and he was hoping to perhaps see another light blush on the girls cheeks. She was definitely adorable, and she fit in with his bad boy look great.

Though he had a feeling he might be more a teddy bear than she was, he would happily continue to flirt with her until she was laughing, smiling, and blushing like a third grader with a crush. But he was still a guy, so he let her walk about a half step ahead of him so he could check out her behind, but just once. Or maybe twice.

They came up to a darts type of game. "Is that a challenge I detect in your voice, cutie?" He flashed a grin at her, pulling out his wallet to pay for a set of darts. The first round came with five, and he easily threw one and popped a three pointer balloon. "Oh, well would you look at that?" He reached up and brushed one of his shoulders off, grinning at Mari. "You want to try?"

Candice Piper
3a038703fb6aca0d6600dec958b90452.jpg
"Funnel cake? Oh my God. Okay!" Candy enthusiastically agreed, letting Miles take her hand and lead the way. She'd had so much sugar by this point, but really, who could tell the difference? She was usually quite excitable anyway. When Miles held both of her hands and responded to her about him spending his money, she listened to his words. She couldn't believe how kind and generous he was to her, even though he really didn't have to be. She smiled very fondly when he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "You're so lovely, Miles. You make me feel really lucky to have met you," she told him.

"I will pay for my ride," she confirmed, quickly nodding. She stood by his side as he got them both a funnel cake each and they then walked to an empty picnic table to eat them. She listened as he explained his messy experiences with funnel cakes. "In your ear?" she asked, laughing at him. "You messy boy," she teased. She then began to eat the cake, taking extra care to keep her hair out of her face so she didn't end up with sticky or messy hair. "This is so good. Thank you, Sugary Ears," she playfully told him. "So, are all of the others going to the ball? Clary, Axel, Mari?" she curiously asked.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

robbie_amell-jpg.347594

Chase laughed when Clary challenged him to a competition. "You really do need to get back on a sports team, Clary. You need to get some of those competitive urges out of your system," he told her. "In the meantime, I obviously accept your challenge." He'd said that before she'd explained the terms of the competition.

"Streaking? Ohhh, I get it. But you know you only have to ask to get me out of my clothes." He sighed and shook his head as he thought of the prospect of streaking at some party. "Fine, but not a school party. The teachers will send me to a counsellor for sure if I get caught running around naked again." When she asked him what he wanted if he won, he had to think for a moment. "I know what you'd really hate... Wearing a girly pink dress, for an entire day of school. Properly Disney Princess kind of pink!"

gvhgv-png.347593

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina smirked as he heard the challenge in her voice. "It might be," she responded, an almost flirtatious tone to her voice. For a moment, Mari had to step back and realize what she was doing. She had just met this guy because she wanted to bum a cigarette, but he was already making her feel special somehow. She was letting her guard down inadvertently, and she didn't really like that feeling. She hated being vulnerable, but she was enjoying being around him. What the hell was wrong with her? Mari shook her head as she heard Xander spoke, realizing he had popped a three-pointer balloon and asked if she wanted to try. With a smile, Mari nodded and said, "Of course."

Mari could pick a lock in under 30 seconds, hotwire a car in under a minute, and shoot a handgun with near 100 percent accuracy. But in that moment, Mari realized that she had never actually thrown a dart in her entire life. But her pride got the better of her and she picked up a dart from the counter. Biting her lip, Mari closed one eye and aimed, throwing the dart at the board of balloons. The dart arched and barely caught the edge of a three-pointer balloon, popping it as it sunk into the board. Mari smiled and looked at Xander with a confident grin. "Alright, Bad Boy, your turn," she said.
large.jpg
Tags

Miles MacDonald

Miles chuckled lowly, blushing slightly as she commented on his inability to eat funnel cakes like a civil person. He tried his best to keep from making a mess, though he did have to wipe powdered sugar from his nose a few times. He smiled when Candy thanked him, looking up at her. "You're welcome, darling," he answered with a sincere smile. Miles finished his funnel cake and tossed the paper plate in a nearby trash can, using the napkins to clean off any messes he had made. Miles sat back down an tilted his head as Candy asked about the others going to the ball. It made him smile. Had she asked him when they still attend the West side school, his answer would've have been much different.

"Clary is probably going with Chase. He brings out the best in her, I guess," Miles responded, thinking about the way that Clary seemed a bit less intimidating when he mentioned the jock. "As for Axel, it would have to be a seriously important girl for him to break his 'no dance'... that or a seriously hot girl whose pants he wants in," Miles said with a light laugh, shrugging his shoulders at the thought the player. He was a good guy somewhere behind that emotionless exterior. As for Mari, Miles immediately burst out laughing at the thought of her going to a dance. "As for Mari, she would rather work a job than go to a school dance. Believe me, I've asked her to go with me as friends before, and she nearly knocked me on my ass just for asking."
Tags

Mentions: Mari, Clary, Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) | Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
FvOYzheS.jpeg

images

Axel glanced over at the girl teased him about his spot, he couldn't help but think she was pretty cute with her bear and all that. "Yea something like that, it's probably the best place this school has to offer" he shrugged, taking out a smoke and placing it between his lips before lighting it, glancing over as she spoke again.
"No date? Well that guys missing out" he teased with a wink, looking her over as he took a draw, blowing the smoke away from her. "I'll take ya, if you're willing to have a westsider be your date" he smirked with a shrug. Dances were not his thing of course but; hot girl + filling in for Asshole date = potentially getting some ass. Plus the girl was actually kinda fun. "Getting a suit might be a pain but if ya wanna I can"
coding by cychotic

4004ec7cfaea2d2c5eb885a95ef127ae--long-sleeve-floral-dress-floral-dresses.jpg

The girl rolled her eyes with a teasing sigh when he talked about her 'competitive urges' "Well basketball tryouts aren't until monday, plus it's more fun taking them out on you"
Clary then laughed brightly as he explained what the teachers might think if he had to streak through a school run party, hunching over slightly. For a moment she can't get out words before finally straightening up, her laughing diminishing. "Ok, ok it won't be at school I promise" she nodded slightly, though the smile following her laughing fit remained. It was weird for her to be such a happy person, if Axel had been there he would've definitely recognized the girls laughing being similar to when they were children.
Then, when he revealed what he wanted for his prize the girls expression dropped into pure dread at the thought of her having to wear a bright pink dress, in front of other people. Oh it's so on.
With a smirk the girl took the boys arm and gave him a tug back into the fair, moving down the path twaords the games. "I'll let you pick the first game, I don't need any type of advantage" she taunted, bumping her hip off his. "Prepare to eat my dust sporto" she winked as they arrived in the games area.

Candice Piper
3a038703fb6aca0d6600dec958b90452-jpg.349875

Candy listened as Miles spoke about his friends and their likelihood of going to the ball and dancing. "Well, that's a surprise. Who would have thought a jock could have such a positive effect on a girl. Usually girls turn into nasty gargoyles when around jocks." She then laughed as Miles told her Axel wouldn't dance unless he had a specific kind of incentive to do so. "Aww, man. Mari was really missing out refusing to go to a dance with you. How could she resist that precious face of yours, huh?" she said, her voice turning even sweeter.

Once she'd finished her funnel cake, she cleaned up after herself before returning to her seat. She looked around at those nearby before sighing contently. "I can't wait for the ball tonight," she told him. "I've never been excited for this kind of thing before, but I think we're going to have such a fun time. And I have a new dress that I'm looking forward to wearing."

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

robbie_amell-jpg.347594

Chase smiled to himself as he saw how amused Clary was at his comment about the teachers reacting to his streaking. The Clary he saw now was far more relaxed to the girl he'd first met weeks ago. He wasn't big-headed enough to think he'd changed her, but he certainly felt like he'd help her open up a little more and he was glad for that.

Chase let Clary lead him back towards the games, scanning the area to see what was around. She gave him the first choice and he didn't look for long before deciding. "Well, seeing as I already mentioned it, how about I beat your ass on the target shooting?" he suggested. "You're going to wish you'd had an advantage when you're getting dressed up for school in a princess dress next week," he teased her. He didn't for a minute believe that he would so easily beat her, but it was still fun to playfully taunt her.

gvhgv-png.347593

Brea Summers

Blondie

Brea rolled her eyes when he said the guy was missing out. "He thought it'd be cool to go along with the rumors we were sleeping together. He can kick rocks, as far as I'm concerned." That was probably the colder part of Brea coming out, but she didn't take fondly to people lying about her, especially about something like that. She wasn't a slut and she wasn't easy, and it irked her when people believed it.

She nearly choked on air as he offered to be her date, and she eyed him carefully, but a grin was tugging at the corners of her lips. "You know, I do recall someone saying that they don't really wear suits or ties, that it didn't go with their bad boy image. And something about a cheerleader throwing up?" She was grinning fully now, passing her bear back and forth between her hands.

After a moment, she stepped a little closer to him, not minding his cigarette smoke. "If you think you can get a suit on time, I'd be honored to have you as my date." She bit her lip, then released it. "You don't even have to match my dress."

untitled-5850.jpg

location: at the fair | tags/mentions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )

Xander Reyes

Bad Boy of the East

brant-daugherty-cuff.jpg

Xander was about to wave his hand in front of her face, but she came to before he could. He grinned easily as she took the dart from the counter, closing one eye and aiming. He lifted an eyebrow, but said nothing as she struck the very edge of a 3 pointer. The balloon popped and his grin grew, and he stepped back a step and extended in arms in a what? gesture.

"You got me." He placed his hand over his heart, though there was a certain twinkle of excitement in his eyes as he picked up another dart, nodding at her it's on comment. "Alright, so it is." He aimed around the board, throwing the dart, popping a tiny blue balloon. "Two more points for me. Think you can get lucky twice in a row?" He picked up a dart and held it out to her. After she threw this one, they would each have one more turn.

He glanced up at the prizes, wondering if she would even like any of them. She didn't seem to be the frilly, stuffed animal type. But then again every girl had a soft spot for something, you just had to figure out what it was.

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina smirked at the challenge in his voice, surprised that she was actually enjoying these rigged carnival games. She crossed her arms over her chest in confidence and watched as Xander threw the dart and hit a two-point balloon and popped it. Mari was a bit impressed, and wondered if she would be able to make the next shot. "I guess we'll find out," she responded with a grin, trying to keep her tough girl exterior up. Mari picked up a dart and aimed again, throwing it at the board. It landed squarely in the center of a large, one-pointer balloon. Though it wasn't the same point value as Xander's, she was happy she hit something.

Marina turned to face Xander with an excited look, before coughing and blushing slightly as she returned to her calm, cool, and collected tough girl composure. "Looks like you're in the lead, but not for long!" she said with a smirk. Mari looked at Xander for a moment, wondering if there was anything in his life that backed up his bad boy appearance. She wanted to get to know him better and, to do that, she needed to not be so closed off from the world. Mari leaned against the counter of the game. "So Xander, tell me about yourself. What makes the Bad Boy tick?"
large.jpg
Tags

Miles MacDonald

Miles chuckled and shook his head, thinking about Clary for a moment. "You know, I definitely wouldn't have. She's always been so maternal, like the one that makes sure we're all taken care of and well fed and don't get ourselves into stupid situations. But at the same time, Clary is a badass in her own way. I never thought it would be an East-Sider that would show her how important she is," Miles responded, shrugging one shoulder. He knew that having Clary, Axel, and Mari as friends was one of the best decisions he ever made. They became family, and would absolutely do anything for one another. Miles grinned as she mentioned Mari. "Mari and I grew up knowing one another. She watched me go through puberty, she can easily resist my puppy dog eyes," he answered with a light laugh.

"I can't wait either," Miles responded, grinning as he took one of her hands in both of his. He brought her hand to his lips and gently kissed the back of it. He had never really been excited for a dance either, but spending it with Candy certainly changed that for him. "A new dress, huh? I'm sure you'll be gorgeous. What color, so I can attempt to match you?" Miles asked, a softy smile on his lips. He certainly never thought that he would say that sentence out loud. But here he was, with a girl that seemed to just get him, changing him.
Tags

Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
FvOYzheS.jpeg

Candice Piper

Candy smiled as Miles took her hand in both of his and placed a kiss on it. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to how sweet he was or how good he made her feel, but it really wasn't a bad thing. She liked how his gestures made her melt every time. "Ohh, I don't know if you're going to be happy about the colour," she told him. "It's a kind of coral pink colour and very sparkly around here," she said, motioning to the bust area. "Perhaps you can find a tie to match the colour?" she suggested. She hoped he liked the colour, because she didn't have much of an alternative in her wardrobe. She thought the dress was super fancy and princessy, something she rarely got to wear. No doubt the Eastside girls had a pretty dress for every day of the year.

She found herself daydreaming a little as she imagined the evening they were going to have. She couldn't wait to see Miles all dressed up and to have fun with him and his friends. It already sounded better than any kind of dance she'd been to. She wouldn't call the things she'd been to in the Westside balls. They'd been anything but fancy.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Ash-Stymest7.jpg

Axel rolled his eyes at the girls teasing over what he had said earlier about the dance "I never said I was wearing a tie love, shirt and jacket are formal enough for me, and I still have a fear of some pom pom throwing up all over me but I'll push through it to piss off some dick bag who needs to lie about getting laid"
As the girl stepped up to him the thug raised an eyebrow, giving the blonde a gentle smirk. She was a bit less uptight than she had been prior, or at least how she seemed to be prior. "Sounds good princess" he chuckled taking another puff. He glanced over and saw someone making thier way towards him and instantly knew who they were and what they wanted. "Nah dude I'm not selling right now"
"Ah come on man"
"I'm sold out ok? You can wait till Monday" Axel knew he could be scary when he was dealing or dealing with druggies but he needed to be that way to keep himself and his business safe. He had also tucked the blonde behind husband back to hide her face since if druggies assume you care about someone they will target them for drugs. "If you're really desperate Clary can probably sell you something later on ok? Now walk away." The man complied and made is way back to the fair, Axel then pinching the bridge on his nose. "Fucking dick heads"
gal-gadot-4.jpg
coding by cychotic

4004ec7cfaea2d2c5eb885a95ef127ae--long-sleeve-floral-dress-floral-dresses.jpg

Clary laughed as he picked his game giving him a small smirk and and a shrug. "I don't think you'll be so cocky when you're streaking through a party full of our classmates" she teased before stepping up to the game and paying for the both of them. "Hope you're ready to get your ass kicked Montgomery" she smirked as she was given the toy gun they used for the shooting game. Clary did own a real gun, and it had a fair bit more weight to it than the plastic little thing they had for targets so when the girl went for her first two 'shots' she was off by a fair bit but her thrif landed right next to the centre earning her a small prize of a little tacky purple panda about the size of the palm of her hand.
"Dammit" it crumbled under her breath taking a step back as Chase moved to do his turn "come on sporto show your stuff"

Brea Summers

Blondie

Brea grinned at his words. It was a combination of him offering to be her date, the word pom pom, and him calling Trevor a dick bag. She had planned on advancing another step or two, but Axel's expression and demeanor changed suddenly, and she was confused until she looked over her shoulder and saw the guy approaching.

Giving a small ahhh of understanding, she looked at Axel, but he was already moving to stand in front of her. She smiled softly, appreciating the gesture. She stayed quiet until the guy had walked off, and she moved to stand next to Axel, placing her hand on his arm. It was the first time she'd touched him other than just a playful nudge here and there, and she was pleasantly surprised to feel some muscle under those inked arms. Not that she'd ever thought he wasn't strong, it was just nice.

Weird as it was, arms were a thing for her. "You okay?" She asked him, nodding in the direction of the drug seeker.

untitled-5850.jpg

location: at the fair | tags/mentions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )

Xander Reyes

Bad Boy of the East

brant-daugherty-cuff.jpg

Xander wasn't sure, but he thought he saw a bit of that bad girl exterior wavering as she picked up the next dart. She threw it, popping what was probably one of the largest balloons on the board-- but also just a one pointed. "Hmm." He told her, picking up the next dart and twirling it between his fingertips as he considered where to throw it.

"If my math is correct, then I believe I am one point ahead, Miss Mari." He grinned, pulling the dart back as if he were going to throw. He paused, tilting his head as if he were considering something. "Wanna make this interesting?" He asked, turning his bright eyes towards her. "If I win, which is gonna happen, I think you should kiss me." He reached up, tapping his cheek. "Right here."

He looked back at the board, considering the balloons again. "But if you win, you can have the rest of my pack of smokes." He shrugged. Without waiting for her to respond, he threw the dart and landed another two pointer. His grin grew. "That's seven points for me. What'll it be, Mari?" He waited a beat, then continued. "I'll answer your question, too, if you win."

Marina Skye Thornton

Marina bit the inside of her cheek slightly as she watched him twirl the dart and pick a spot to throw. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest with a smirk. "One point is just one point. Not like it's a big lead there," she replied with a teasing tone, shrugging her shoulders. In terms of his proposition, Mari was surprised that he would even want to make a bet like that. But either way seemed like a win-win for the brunette, so she nodded. "Fine, I can't say no to a bet like that," she added with a light laugh, meeting his gaze, "But I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you." Mari watched as he threw the dart, its point stabbing into another two-pointer balloon. She picked up her dart, considering his offer to answer her question. She was curious about him, as her curiosity often got the better of her.

"Sounds good," Marina replied, glancing at him with a smirk before turning her gaze back to the balloon board. She considered which balloon to aim for, and finally decided on a three-pointer in the midst of a few two-pointers. It seemed like her best shot to at least hit one balloon, but she had to hit that three-pointer to win. Mari was definitely a competitive person, but usually only when it pertain to her job, She didn't become "the Shadow" just by luck, she worked hard and became the best thief in the area. However, the balloon game was a job, and so she was rather relaxed. Mari aimed and threw the dart, watching hopefully as it sailed through the air. Unfortunately, it snagged a two-pointer balloon instead of the three. Mari sighed and turned to Xander. "Fine, fine. Looks like you win. I'll pay up," she said, walking over to him. Mari put one hand on his shoulder and leaned up on her toes to press her lips to his cheek.
large.jpg
Tags

Miles MacDonald

Miles chuckled lowly as she said he may not like the color. "I think I'm man enough for whatever color you throw at me, even coral pink...Though I have to say, I didn't exactly know that was a color to begin with," he responded teasingly, winking at her. "You'll probably have to text me a picture later so I can find a tie that matches. I'm sure I have one in my closet somewhere." Miles liked to stay in shape and fashionable, so his closet was filled with slacks, dress shirts, and ties of all colors. There had to be something in there that would work, he would just have to dig through it all to find it.

Miles looked up at Candy to find her staring off, zoning out for the moment. He couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked with that dreamy look in her eyes and a small smile on her face. Miles definitely had gotten lucky when he met her. After letting her daydream for a moment, Miles gently squeezed her hand and shot her his signature charming grin. "I would ask what you were thinking about, but I think I can tell from the look on your face," he said to her with a low chuckle. "I'm excited for the dance too....Did you still want to go on that ride? I hear there's a Ferris wheel, or one that spends you around really fast."
Tags

Interactions: Candice ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
FvOYzheS.jpeg

Candice Piper

"Yeah, I'd say you're man enough for it." When Miles mentioned she should text him a picture, Candy smiled and took out her cellphone. "I have one of these smartphones now, so I can do it right away." She took a screenshot of the main colour and texted it to him so he could find a matching tie later. "That's just a teaser, Miles. You'll have to wait to see the full dress," she said, playfully nudging him.

When Miles squeezed her hand, it snapped Candy out of her daydream and she fondly smiled at him. "I'm only excited because I'm going with you, might I add," she told him. "Ooooh, let's do the Ferris wheel first. We can save the fast vomit machine until our funnel cakes have settled," she suggested. "Besides, I'm curious to see how fancy this school looks from above. Surely there's some run-down shittyness to this place, somewhere!" She took Miles' hand and began leading him towards the Ferris wheel.

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

robbie_amell-jpg.347594

"I don't know, I think I'd still be pretty cocky streaking," Chase remarked. "Besides, I already told you I've got some sort of addiction to taking my clothes off, so it's no skin off my nose," he bluffed. "I'm always ready to get my ass kicked by you, Clary."

Chase watched as Clary took her shots, missing a couple before winning a tacky toy. "Ahh, nice try," he teased her. Chase then lifted the plastic gun and took his shots, managing to hit right in the centre of the target. He reluctantly accepted the soft toy that was a little bit larger and less tacky than the one Clary had won. "Boom. I think you've find that's 1-0 to me, darling," he taunted her. "I can already see you in that pink dress..." he grinned. "Your turn to pick the next game."

gvhgv-png.347593

It is the night of the ball guys and gals! get your date and head on over to the school for a night of music, dancing and fun! Reminder this is a black tie event, dress appropriately and we hope to see you there!

b2042d2a4d42ec5e3fe187ccce8e1f4e--cole-mohr-ash-stymest.jpg

interactions: Miles Macdonald MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat mentions: Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Axel had managed to find a suit but as he had said, didn't bother with a tie, not caring what the school could try and say to him. Once he had been dressed (and his brother throughly made fun of him) he decided to hop on his bike and head over to hang out with Miles till they had to pick up the girls. "Hey buddy! Ready to head to the palace for the ball!" he chuckled shaking his head letting himself in. "This is not what I thought we'd ever be doing when this school year started"
1d736a48dac81b47bf19808976120011.jpg
coding by cychotic

41826DE500000578-4614362-image-a-168_1497740634287.jpg
Interaction: Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

"I feel stupid" Clary muttered as she let Candy go about doing her hair, she never really did much with her hair besides put it in a ponytail so the help of the other girl was definitely required for anything looking remotely ok coming out of this. Glancing over at the bed she looked at the two gowns the girls had each laid out for themselves, biting her lip before glancing up at Candice, a smirk pulling onto her lips. "Soooooo Candy, hows miles?" she teased the girl trying to switch off her nerves from going to an Eastside school ball with an east sider as her date. "I know you two have been hanging out a far bit" she hinted with a wiggle of her eyebrows.
Clarys father was out of town on a binge which usually kept him away for at least a week so she wasn't as on protective sister mode as usual, the babysitter already having picked up Marnie and her brothers were with their friends getting dinner before the ball. "Plus I saw you two making out on my lawn last week" she continued to tease the girl with a smirk.
65e65591120bf2e38d2b405972fd9c01--vs-pink-sweatpants-boyfriend-sweatpants.jpg

Candice Piper
Untitled.png
"You shouldn't feel stupid, Clary," Candy said, as she styled her new friend's hair. "It only feels like that because it's not often you get dressed up like this. Hell, I haven't really been to anything as fancy as this before either, but I guess I've just spent too much time playing around with hairstyles and make-up," she admitted. "You always look good without all of this anyway.... and Chase must think so," she said, with a cheeky smile.

When Clary changed the subject to Miles, Candy couldn't help but grin and blush. "Miles?" she asked, with a short giggle. "Miles is great. We have so much fun together. We can both be dorks and it doesn't even matter, and he's just the sweetest guy..." she enthused, before realising she was saying quite a lot about him. Then when Clary mentioned seeing them make out, Candy looked away for a moment as she blushed more intensely. "Oh yeah. He's a good kisser too," she confirmed.

"What do you think?" she asked, letting Clary check out her hair now it was finished. "And don't think you're getting off the hook. I bet you've been making out with Chase behind the bike sheds," she teased.

Victoria Justice in La Femme Style 16802 in Seventeen Magazine Prom 2010 Edition.jpg

Mention MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
hgb.png
Chase had been ready for quite some time, but he was driving Abigail and her date, Lloyd, to the ball too, and his sister was still getting ready upstairs. Lloyd was in the same year but he didn't really get involved with sports, which Chase didn't mind because that made him less likely to be a dick, like Grant was. Come to think of it, Chase didn't really know what Lloyd was into. They were in different classes, so didn't get to speak much. Right now they were both sat in the same lounge watching some baseball game and they still weren't speaking much. Chase hoped it was because he was the shy type and not because he was stuck up. All of this wondering about his sister's date at least shifted his nerves about his own. It didn't matter how many girls he'd dated or how many balls he attended, Chase always felt quite nervous. Whilst people made these events look fun, in reality it was all a performance and an exhausting one at that. The last dance of the night was always his favourite part because that meant he'd got to the end of the night and without losing his date.

When Abigail finally came downstairs, Chase couldn't get out of his seat quick enough. The sooner they were at the ball, the sooner he could stop overthinking what was going to happen once there. More to the point - the sooner he could see Clary again.

a974d6b2303dd407ee5cf6d3bab25536--movie-stars-style-fashion.jpg

Brea Summers

Blondie

Brea was used to this. The dances, the parties, getting dressed up for both of them. All of it. Yet for some reason, tonight felt different. It was also a rare occasion both of her parents were home at the same time. She'd spent most of her time up in her room, but as she was getting ready her mother had come upstairs to help. As she was fastening Brea's dress in the back, their eyes met in the mirror. "You seem awfully peppy tonight."

Brea couldn't suppress the grin that spread on her face, nor the blush that crept onto her cheeks. She turned away from her mother's hungry for information stare, finding her shoes and sliding her feet into them.

"I'm serious, is it a boy?" Her mom sat beside her on the bed, and Brea just shook her head. "Not gonna happen, mom."

It wasn't much later that she was arriving at the country club the school had rented for their ball, and heading inside. She'd given Axel her phone number earlier in the day, but a quick check told her that he hadn't messaged her. She tucked her phone away and headed deeper into the room.

1epy6n-l-610x610-dress-prom-openback+dress-slit+dress-prom+dress-sequin+dress.jpg

Xander Reyes

Bad Boy of the East

brant-daugherty-cuff.jpg

Xander was getting ready at one of his friends houses, pregaming a little bit before the dance. Someone offered him a smoke but he turned it down, deciding instead to stick to a couple shots. Definitely not enough to get him hammered, but he had a nice buzz going on. He sat on a couch with one of his friends, playing some video games. Call of Duty is pretty hard when you're intoxicated.

Yeah, he's that guy.

Eventually someone yelled that it was time to get ready, and he tossed the controller into the lap of the other guy and stood. Yet it was still another half an hour until he was in his suit and ready to go. Since his buzz had worn off, he grabbed his keys from where he'd left them and headed out, giving some of his slightly more intoxicated friends a ride. They arrived to the country club in style, rolling in with the windows down and the music blaring.

Grinning as he parked, he shut the car off and he and his friends got out, heading into the club to dance the night away.

dbab51b7c136d5afcc66103ac31b45c7.jpg

Marina Skye Thornton

256d2c8658a7911e2a5035ccbc91f4f9--nose-rings-beautiful-ladies.jpg

Marina sat on a bean bag chair in the center of the room, scrolling through Instagram on her phone while Candy helped Clary do her hair and make-up. She was laying on her back, her head hanging upside down so she could glance at them behind her every now and again. She listened to their conversation while she scrolled, not really chiming in much. She wasn't really planning on going the ball, more set on spending the night doing some reconnaissance for her next job. "You're not stupid. Maybe a little starry-eyed, but not stupid," Mari said, grinning at her friend with a wink.

Mari briefly felt jealous of the girls having dates. But she didn't linger on that thought too long. Sure, the carnival with Xander had been fun. They played a few more games, ate, smoked some cigarettes. But ultimately, the two parted ways without exchanging numbers. Mari just figured Xander was like her: alone at the carnival and happy to have found someone to have fun with for a brief moment. When she heard Miles' name, Mari rolled over onto her stomach and raised an eyebrow at Candy, a smirk on her lips. "Making out on the lawn? Sounds like you two are getting pretty serious," she teased, but then added in a friendly tone, "But you guys are definitely adorable together. East side's first West side power couple!"
69fdd8541959f397168872931a702637.jpg
Tags

Mentions: Miles, Xander ( apolla apolla ) | Interactions: Clary ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
tumblr_inline_mret10pGkE1qz4rgp.gif

Miles MacDonald

DirectWebbedHorsemouse-max-1mb.gif

Miles stood in front of the mirror, staring at his outfit and hoping it would be acceptable and matched Candy's well. For the first time in a long time, Miles was actually nervous about something. He was nervous he would dance with two left and look like a fool, or worse, step on her feet. His normal air of confidence was temporarily disbanded, leaving him in front of mirror, trying to adjust his tie to perfection. When Miles heard his front door open, his immediately reaction was to reach for the gun hidden behind the mirror. But before he could do so, he heard a familiar voice call out to him from the front door. He couldn't help but grin at his paranoid ways, the action calming his nerves ever so slightly as he exited his bedroom and walked downstairs.

"Axel, I know you're not one for knocking bro. But man, walking in on an armed man with knocking is dangerous," Miles teased with a low chuckle, his tone sarcastic. "But yeah, I never thought you would ever say that sentence. Nor would I agree with you, but here we are. I'm excited and nervous to say the least," Miles added, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. Miles looked at Axel and shrugged one shoulder, putting his hands in his pocket. "At the beginning of this school year, I thought I would be in way more fights by now, to be honest."
14e34574834d1d33c1e8a4875c5f078f--black-tux-black-suits.jpg
Tags

Mentions: Candy ( Misty Gray Misty Gray ) | Interactions: Axel ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )
tumblr_os0yvzTi7o1rsqnlxo4_250.png

c122927b9bb6a62a784bd79dd1894acf.jpg

interactions: Miles Macdonald MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat mentions: Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Axel chuckled when his friend came down threatening them about the gun he carried "Nah I'm too pretty to shoot even if I come in uninvited" the criminal winked, stretching his back before heading over to the guys fridge and opening it up, takin a beer out. "Also, Clary doesn't wanna drive in her fancy pants shoes so thats your job tonight bucko" he smirked taking a sip of the beer before shrugging at the mention of the fighting "I never avoided it, then again I provoke it."
After a moment Axel looked to Miles curiously "So, this Candy chick.... you think you guys will go steady?" it was a rare thing for people to be exclusive oh the west so he wasn't sure what to think of the whole thing but if miles was happy he had to be glad about that. Then, his phone went off with a ding, the dealer quickly whipping it out "Annnnnnd thats our cue to get the girls" He was meeting his own date at the ball like Clary, the princess brea. Honestly, he was a little surprised himself that he asked her to be his date but why not right? Axel had never been to a place like this before so maybe having a veteran of Eastside culture at his side would do him some good.
1d736a48dac81b47bf19808976120011.jpg
coding by cychotic

da6d33b78ca8bf2e7132d148fddd2cda--gal-gardot-queen.jpg
Interaction: Marina Skye Thornton ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Candice Piper ~ Misty Gray Misty Gray

Clary rolled her eyes, reaching down slightly to grab a pillow and throw it at Mari. In a way she was envious, Mari was gonna be staying back and just hanging out like they usually did on a friday night. She wasn't 100 percent sure why she was so comfortable with this whole thing but she had an idea that maybe having her dad near kill her made her want to just be a teenager a little bit. She never really had a chance to be a teenager and realistically she won't get the full experience raising three kids but this was close enough for now. "You should come Mar, could be fun to be posh and eat little finger foods we can't pronounce"
Looking back to Candice as she began gushing about Miles, the smirk not leaving her lips. She was happy for Miles and hanging around Candice had been nice since she was such a different person compared to the rest of them but still understood what parts of the struggle that came from living in the east. Then, when Candice teased her about making out with Chase the girl chuckled "And in the bed of my truck, and in his kitchen, and by the football field... the list goes on" the girl laughed with a shake of her head, she had no shame talking or admitting to hooking up with Chase, it was the whole, might-definiltely-have-feelings for him thing that she preferring keeping to herself. After joking around with Candice and Mari the girl finally look a second to look at herself and was a little taken back, with how pretty and delicate her hair looked along with the light makeup she didn't really seem like a Westsider at all. Clary also wasn't one to consider herself pretty, yea she had hot and what not but those were all more about sex, this was pretty. "Wow thanks CandyLand, it looks great" the girl stood and grabbed her dress from the best before heading into the bthroom and quickly changing before stepping out. "Ok, I got a jock waiting for me at the country club and I'm sure Miles is getting antsy waiting fot his lady love so we should probably head out" the girl joked, putting on her heels before looking over at Mari. "Are you sure you don't wanna come? The guys are on the way to pick us up but we could definitely stop by your place and do you up, well Candy could."
ab713cdced71f18f140eccfe9e9d9bc7.jpg

-font-b-Popular-b-font-2016-Sweetheart-Black-Evening-Gowns-Long-font-b-Prom-b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back