• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ship's Deck (OOC)

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck BabyBundt BabyBundt Japanime Japanime QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Just a notice that I will be writing out all characters that have not posted since my last post on Wednesday if they have not been posted for by then. If you are unable to post for a real life reason, that needs to be communicated and no one has communicated any real life reason to me at all.

If you are waiting on someone else to reply to something, please tag them here in the OOC and let them know you are waiting on them so that I can see you are still active and are actively waiting rather than passively waiting.

Sorry if it seems like I've become the bitch in this situation, but I don't want the rp to die and this is probably the only method I have to figure out who's serious and who isn't.

grudge grudge - You're doing marvelous at keeping up!

It's good to know that you think I've been doing fine at keeping up, I felt like my last reply was pretty lacking, but I'm still very interested in this!

I hope that the others are able to find the time to reply as well.

Sorry everyone. I've been out of state, helping my parents with some thing's and haven't have a lot of time to get in a response. I promise that I will get one in asap

Last edited:
Alright, I posted. I had to scrap a few ideas because it took me too long to get the post out. So it feels a little weird. I'm still around though.

Aliens.jpg

Time Zones

Whelp, bad news...

I think it's just myself, shadowdude505 shadowdude505 , grudge grudge and CelticHero37 CelticHero37 who are still here.

Quirk had to drop. I had to kick Japanime because of inactivity despite multiple PM conversations / warnings, and BabyBundt hasn't posted anything on site for over two weeks.

We could continue forward with a small crew and still probably have a lot of fun with it.

I could make an interest check to try and recruit some new crew members.

Do you guys have any preferences?

Whelp, bad news...

I think it's just myself, shadowdude505 shadowdude505 , grudge grudge and CelticHero37 CelticHero37 who are still here.

Quirk had to drop. I had to kick Japanime because of inactivity despite multiple PM conversations / warnings, and BabyBundt hasn't posted anything on site for over two weeks.

We could continue forward with a small crew and still probably have a lot of fun with it.

I could make an interest check to try and recruit some new crew members.

Do you guys have any preferences?
I’d prefer to move forward. An interest check would be nice, but I’d rather work newbies in instead of wait for some to show up.

So... I have come to the decision to declare this dead because a lot of the plans I had for it required more of a full crew than we seem to have. If you are still craving something One Piece, I am hopeful that I will start a different one within the next month or two and I will work on having plans for both a smaller and a larger group so that there are options should people vanish like they did here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back