• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ship's Deck (OOC)

Someone give my girl headpats.
tenor.gif

A random scene popped up in my head this morning. Maybe because I woke up earlier than I wanted to XD

Cait: "Mai, I can't sleep. Can you tell me a bedtime story?"

Last edited:
There we go, I hope you guys appreciate the post shenanigans! By the way, the title of the song is Irish for 'Welcome Home'. I thought it was fitting.

Honestly not sure what role Ruva might be taking. I know he'll probably end up picking stuff off Talin and Brinley since he'll see them as his dependable big brothers as things progress I'd imagine.

Honestly not sure what role Ruva might be taking. I know he'll probably end up picking stuff off Talin and Brinley since he'll see them as his dependable big brothers as things progress I'd imagine.
Ruva can be the scrounger. Perhaps Ed can teach him some techniques to sneaking and slight-of-hand.

Ruva can be the scrounger. Perhaps Ed can teach him some techniques to sneaking and slight-of-hand.
Ruva: Stealing is bad though, isn't it?
Ed: Nah it's fine.
Ruva: Alright! Show me what to do then!

Funnily enough though, because of the God Hand, Ruva would be able to pick of sleight of hand tricks at inhuman rates.

Update: I started to write an Iris post today, but then other things distracted me and I was unable to finish. I will try to find time to work on it tomorrow at work (I work a 16 hour shift tomorrow) but if that does not happen, the post will be up on Monday for sure.

SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck
I'm looking forward to Talin's reaction to my Mai post.

I feel like as a character, she's used to men trying to pursue her; although she wasn't intending to be flirty, she was happy to have someone to talk to in that scene.

Ya shit, I'll try to get a post in today, I've just been a bit busy as well.
BUT HELL YA! My boi Talin about to try.

I was thinking about it and I think Ruva will refer to anyone who's over the age of 20 as "old dude" or "granny" until he learns their name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back