• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ships by the dozens

Sleeperson

Warrior of the tired ones.
Hi there I am Sleepy and I would love to roleplay with you! But, before we start anything I guess I should lay down a few things! Not to be a jerk or anything but these are just normal important things for both yours and my comfort.

Ground rules and just general things!

• Please be respectful OOC
  • Please try to match me in length! If that isn't possible please at least try not to give me one liners or something boring. If I do find it boring or if it is a one liner I will let you know!
  • Lets try to plot and talk characters together!
  • I prefer to use OC's but can play few (very few) cannon characters. I do not feel like I represent them well though.
  • If you ever get uncomfortable please let me know!! I will do the same for you as well!
  • Please try to keep the typos and grammar mistakes to a lesser amount. I understand that it happens. I tend to typo alot myself, because I am typing much too quick so it's okay!But please try to correct it and spot it if you can!
  • I am looking for male characters only! Sorry but I can't really play the more dominant character I am just so bad at it. ;m;
  • I like MxM ships and Mx F ships so feel free to ask me about either!
  • I will also like to have an OOC chat on the side so we can talk about what is going on in the rp and stuff. I would prefer that our outside emotions though not mix with our characters and vise versa.
  • The ones with stars (*) by it are the rps I am dying to do and the characters that are bolded are the ones that I want to play, if neither are bolded please assume I am fine with either!

Those sound good to ya'll? I hope so!

Anyways you've made it this far here are my ideas!!

Just general pairings!​

Punk x Punk

Punk x Prep/Jock

Punk x anyone really because wow punks***

Nerd x Prep/Jock

Shy character x Bold character

Barista x Customer

Barista x Dancer

Clubber x Bouncer

Prince x

Princess

Prince x Prince *

Popsinger x Fan

Popsinger x Rival Popsinger

Prince x Servant

Princess

x Servant

Introvert

x Extrovert

Grumpy person x Other grumpy people

Grumpy person

x Bubbly person**

Internet friend/Penpals x Internet friend/Penpals

Magical creature x Human

Magical creature x Magical creature

Step sibling x Step sibling * (bring me the awkward moments )

Starving artist

x Rich kid*****

Pairings I think are a little weird and possibly triggering so a little lower and come with a warning!

Stalker x

Victim

Kidnapper x

Victim

Nazi

x Allies power Soldier

Nazi

x Allies power Nurse

Anthro x Human

Antrho x Anthro

Master x Servant/ Slave

Now Fandoms

HOMESTUCK**

Interview with the Vampire *

Harry Potter

Doctor Who (Warning I have only watched up til the end of 9 and then quit)

Zombieland

Naruto

Wall Flower

Hellsing*

Disney

Repo! The Genetic Opera****

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm interested in Barista x Customer, grumpy person x bubble person, and step sibling x step sibling. :)

Hello there, mate! ^^

I'm up for the Prince X Prince or Stalker X Victim. ◕ヮ◕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back