• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ship Roleplays!

ghostsoda

magical time traveling elves
So I'm a really shippy kind of roleplayer and I'm craving more roleplays right now. I would love to participate with anyone for the following ships:​

Soul x Maka
Patty x Kid
Shiro x Ganta
Germany x Italy
JohnDave (Pepsicola)
JaneRoxy
Terezi x Karkat
DaveJade
I'm up for multiple people joining this so this is pretty much open to anyone who is interested. Feel free to go ahead and shoot me a private message if you are interested. We can discuss plot and etc.

Please do not right in script format, keep it paragraph style. Provide me with at least 5 good sentences.
Try your best to stay in character to the best of your ability! I'm not the kind of person to harp on someone for being a little OOC but please do not be extremely OOC. Also if there are signs that you have been online and active while keeping me on read for more than a week, I will leave the chat. I know it sounds harsh but I hate looking at dead roleplays. ;c Before I leave, I generally leave a message asking if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back