• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shiobi Academy

Ben Douglas

Diet Dew, grapes, and my 3DS= My Life
This is a boarding school for kids with special... talents. Whether it be magic, transformation, illusion, etc. The teachers here are equally exceptional. No one but these select kids and adults know about this place. Escape is impossible, and if anyone tries to without having graduated first, shall be severely punished. Teachers have been know to have relationships with students, and are punished, but more and more still do it, hoping not to get caught. The students are punished equally to the teachers. There are no outside connections are allowed, and if attempted, the student or teacher will be punished. There are some dorms that have a male and a female as roommates (you may choose your roommate in the comments when we get enough people).

Rules:

• RPnation Rules apply
  • Romance is allowed just don't take it too far
  • No killing
  • Please, only cure every one in a while, I don't like it
  • Teacher x Student romance is allowed
  • And last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!

This is the thread for the OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back