• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom shinzou wo sasageyo! {attack on titan 1x1 search}

oma

panta rat
hello! you may call me oma! I currently find myself really craving an Attack on Titan roleplay. I have not seen season 4 nor have I read the manga (well, i have read the No Regrets manga and volumes 1-5 of the manga), so please do not spoil me!

Anyways, I shall list out some stuff about me and stuff about the roleplay below!

Some stuff about me!:

- I am genderfluid and I go by she/he/they pronouns.

- I am currently 19 years old.

- I have generalized anxiety, panic disorder, and depression. Please do not worry if I happen to disappear.

- Honestly, I prefer discord for plotting and chatting. I will roleplay here in PMs.

- Usually, I will write out 5-6 paragraphs but will write more or less when needed.

- I live in the EST timezone, i am fine with whatever timezone you are in.

- I am meme trash. I love making memes of our characters and I just love gushing about our characters in general.

About the Roleplay!:

- Please be LGBTQ+ friendly! For my side, I would like M/M, F/NB, or M/NB! I will do any gender pairing for your side!

- Please be 18+ of age, i feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors.

- Try to put out 3+ paragraphs, at least give me enough to work with and I will give you enough to work with.

- Let me know if you lose interest! I will understand and I will not be mad.

- Okay so, I usually roleplay out headcanons I have for the canon characters. It helps me write them better.

- I am only looking for Canon x OC right now!

- Help me plot! I already have a plot in mind but if you have any plots, I would love to hear them!

Play For Me:
Oruo Bozado, Miche Zacharias, Erwin Smith, Jean Kirschstein, Ymir, Reiner Braun, Mikasa Ackerman, Connie Springer, Moblit Berner

I Can Play For You:
Eren Jaeger, Armin Arlelt, Hange Zoe, Petra Ral, Marco Bodt, Bertholdt Hoover, Hitch Dreyse, Nanaba, Levi Ackerman, Sasha Braus

I will state that I use they/them pronouns for Hange! And I apologize if this is short and choppy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back