• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shiny Updated Search! [6/01/2021 - Update]

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Lucyfer's Options

• "I beg of you, remember my name, for I may not myself…."

My old add needed some updating.

As you may have noticed by my username, I am Lucyfer, ever on the search for RPs. I'm an old-time RPer now in my early 30s (in case age is an issue), with lots of interests, mostly in the realm of fandoms, or fandom inspired. My greatest interest tends to be Star Wars, but there are others. I work full-time, but I'm still working at home due to COVID so I have more free time to write. The main thing that keeps me away from writing right now are sleep, working out, and video games (mostly on the weekends). I have two cats, and I like to keep my life boring, so I don't have too much else to say, haha.

Check my rules, I have a code in them that I am now literally telling you about in bold so you don't miss it.

Check my interests, if you see something you like and the rules suggest we're compatible, hit me up!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back