• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐•พ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–”'๐–˜ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–’ - Can you survive the sฬตฬ‹อƒอ˜ฬˆอƒฬ‰ฬ’ฬšอฬจอšอ…อ™ฬชฬ—ฬฌyฬตอƒฬ‚ฬ›อ˜ฬŠฬ—ฬซsฬธฬ‹อƒฬฟฬ”อ„ออ—ฬ„ฬ ฬฉtฬดฬ‡อ„ฬ›ฬอ„ฬ…ฬ›อˆอ…ฬนฬงฬฎeฬตฬฝฬ…ฬƒอ›ฬฬ†ฬƒฬ‡ฬ•อ“อˆmฬธออŠอŒอ„ฬฬ‡อ„อ€อ˜ฬญฬฆอ•ฬญอ“อœ

Would you join this Roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xivi

Where there is colour, there is the world
[ Logging In ]

[ Player start ]

๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐•พ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–”'๐–˜ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–’

0VDw9t8Rc5eTO8-e2tVTTxpbvGAMf2wuOg3Gj6xiL7scbgUVQ_ttl6aeqEYDyZuD0WTeMj7Fnr2UPbiJ76FE44sPaBVnK_XJ6zQw75TqV1qafFMqGUmLvxLPRMuRCGQ3C7Si8eOe

In a world where magic and technology coexist

It is a vicious battleground that is constantly at war

However

A new, common and dominating fear is spreading

Players who enter ๐•พ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–”'๐–˜ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–’ are targeted

Those targets are killed brutally

Die at the hand of the ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–’ and you die in ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•–

The players are now against the sฬตฬ‹อƒอ˜ฬˆอƒฬ‰ฬ’ฬšอฬจอšอ…อ™ฬชฬ—ฬฌyฬตอƒฬ‚ฬ›อ˜ฬŠฬ—ฬซsฬธฬ‹อƒฬฟฬ”อ„ออ—ฬ„ฬ ฬฉtฬดฬ‡อ„ฬ›ฬอ„ฬ…ฬ›อˆอ…ฬนฬงฬฎeฬตฬฝฬ…ฬƒอ›ฬฬ†ฬƒฬ‡ฬ•อ“อˆmฬธออŠอŒอ„ฬฬ‡อ„อ€อ˜ฬญฬฆอ•ฬญอ“อœ and no one is safe

The sฬตฬ‹อƒอ˜ฬˆอƒฬ‰ฬ’ฬšอฬจอšอ…อ™ฬชฬ—ฬฌyฬตอƒฬ‚ฬ›อ˜ฬŠฬ—ฬซsฬธฬ‹อƒฬฟฬ”อ„ออ—ฬ„ฬ ฬฉtฬดฬ‡อ„ฬ›ฬอ„ฬ…ฬ›อˆอ…ฬนฬงฬฎeฬตฬฝฬ…ฬƒอ›ฬฬ†ฬƒฬ‡ฬ•อ“อˆmฬธออŠอŒอ„ฬฬ‡อ„อ€อ˜ฬญฬฆอ•ฬญอ“อœ is starting to eฬดฬ†ฬ•ฬ“อฬ‰อŒฬšฬฒฬญอ”ฬปอ–vฬธอฬœฬœฬญอœฬŸอšoฬดฬ‚ฬ’ฬ€อ›ฬ“ฬ‡ฬšฬฒฬ™ฬ˜อ™ฬจอ…lฬทฬฬฎฬฒฬžvฬทอ„ฬƒฬŒฬ…ฬฟอ ฬ›ฬŽฬซอŽฬฌอ‰ฬฌฬนอˆฬ˜ฬฐeฬดฬŒฬ’ฬ‹ออƒฬณ

ั”ะณะณเนะณ เนฯ‚ฯ‚เธขะณั”เน” ั”ะณะณเนะณ ั”ะณะณเนะณ

[ Forced System Shut down ]

Will you take on the ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–’ ?
Lore - simplistic

๐•ธ๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–‘๐–’๐–†๐–— - a fourth of the population
  • Anti fusion
The mages of Helmar are the oldest and most ancient faction out of the three, with the supreme belief that they were the founding religion, the ones who started civilisation and tamed it. Only the โ€˜pureโ€™ ones are allowed into this elitist faction, the โ€˜pureโ€™ are born with magic in their veins in every fibre of their beings as it consumes them and rages on individually belonging to one school of magic.*
*One can belong to two school of magics, one must be the more dominant school though

The four schools
Fire
Earth
Water
Air

๐•ฎ๐–š๐–‘๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š - a majority of the population

• Anti fusion
The cult of the machine arose as a result of those not being able to use magic. Revolutionising the history of Shino for what it is now. They believe in being the toughest and most kind hearted bunch, having the ability to withstand anything with their will power alone. Developing unique weapons with simple and advanced mechanics alone*
*This is purely open to interpretation

๐•ธ๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž-๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐– - The newest faction, at least half the population follow

• Combination of the mages and machinists, they are a fusion
The birth of magi-tech is a recent and rapid developing faction, with funds being plugged continuously into this new branch. The combination of Magic and Technology, those who couldnโ€™t use magic now with a chip can do so. Or you can now take up weapons infused with magic capabilities, developed by the cult and enhanced by a mage.

Additonal

I am looking for a Co-GM! This plot still needs to be developed further and fleshing out more I NEED HELP PLEASE!
That can not be stressed more than enough! Scroll to the bottom to find out how to apply to be co-GM

While open to all, this will be a detailed roleplay open to literate roleplayers and above, this means third person, two-three paragraphs minimum with 10+ lines in each paragraph minimum. This can vary depending on the circumstance of course, but the bar has to be set. I have put a lot of time into this.

There will need to be faction heads, Myself and the Co-GM (when I find one), will have the factions in a separate PM, where more details about factions will be released and will help to plot the roleplay and help come up with event ideas

At the moment I am simply looking for a co-GM and to see if there is any interest in this idea.

I hope for this roleplay to have a maximum of 40 - 60 people, sounds big but there is three factions to fill out, with a ratio involved in that too.

You will be allowed to start with one oc, and after a while you can progress to having two ocs should you want too.

Please don't kill me if I sound too harsh, it's best to get the horrid stuff out the way first, i really am a lovely person inside <3

Drop a comment on how you find the plot!
A slight adaptation from SAO

CO-GM [OPEN]

I need help!
1. Help me further develop the plot so that it is more accessible, such would be developing the spawn area and fleshing out one or two places for ocs to go. It is a realm it kind of needs to be developed.
2. I'm new to this site and I am a bit clueless on how to use everything
3. This is for the long haul
4. Send me a PM titled with your favourite song
5. I still need to set up the factions properly as they are still with their rough outline, knowledge of mechanics would be great!
6. Get these creative juices flowing~ let's create something magical

TO APPLY
- Make sure to do number 4
- The time-zone that you are in is important!
- Tell me a bit about how long you have been roleplaying for, what's your favourite genre, what admin duties or moderator duties have you done in the past
- Tell me more about yourself
- Send me some ideas you have for this thread, I'm open to all ideas.
- Be active, I'm not asking for 24/7 but I am asking that you don't just fall off the earth for days on end. I'm from Europe and a full-time student with a job, so I can understand that people have a life
- Send me all this in a DM/PM
- Be kind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back