• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shinobi stories: a naruto rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the land of fire, the leaf village ninja are the workforce who keep peace, eliminate threats... And do other jobs that people pay for. With Forrest and vegetation all around and plenty of fertile land for farming. Our story begins on the eastern border next to a unnamed country, bandits led by a rogue ninja from the hidden grass village have caused enough trouble to call for the farms neighbouring each other to pool money together and hire ninja from the hidden leaf.

The leaf ninja are halfway through a week long mission. Day four of guarding, farming, and a rescue operation.

Team Ginko was stationed at Shiso farm which happened to be the largest.
a7e2560362fa85ba1b0c27cf8dd6b0547a9ae18c_00.jpg
It's been three days of performing their task on the east border.
1) stand guard and be on the lookout for wild animals/bandits on farm property.
2) assist in any farming that the employers ask of.
The third task was being completed by team Jin which is made of the three genin Haruka, Yanahara and Tafu providing backup for Jin sensei. Their mission Is rescue Xing yu, the bosses daughter who was kidnapped by the bandits for ransom and crops.

Ginko sensei was having a smoke while lazily looking over the genin and farmers working or standing about. While it seemed quiet and uneventful apart from said few snakes and wolves which could threaten livestock... the mission leaned further towards the boring, ninja complete jobs for money though so there isn't much good in complaining.

Jin and his team however had found what looked to be a man made bunker.
otogakure-hidden-sound-village.jpg
Animal skulls on stakes near the entrance was most likely some form of intimidation by the bandits, though Jin was not scared in the least. "I'll go in alone, I want you three to hide here in case some escape or return while I'm gone I would rather you subdue your enemies than kill them on site, however If you see the rogue ninja supposedly leading these bandits I want you to hide or retreat back to Shiso farm and tell Ginko what has happened. Any questions?"

All three genin shook their heads with tafu being the only one to speak "no problem boss, we got this"
"Haruka is in charge while I'm gone, keep those boys on a leash"
Jin smirked which resulted in a blush from Haruka and a groan from tafu.
Without warning Jin lept from the trees to enter the bunker underground and the three genin spread out to hide around the entrance.
(I'm happy to replace daichi or haruka with a players character, just let me know)

Ginko sensei made her way towards her genin, a interesting bunch they were... one made bones one made ice and one makes a decent scout.
"hey Ko you remembering to keep watch still? The fact your clan can basically astral project is the reason your sitting at the fence instead of farming like the other two... i expect to hear you crow if you see anything suspicious"
Ginko had a cute face that was ruined by her obnoxious tone, it had only been two weeks since forming team 3 and Ginko wasn't going to change her ways for anyone... often arriving late and seemingly taking pleasure in outclassing her students with surprise sparring sessions. However she has offered advice (usually good advice packaged badly) and paid for dinner after beating them all with her wooden sword. Certainly more friendly then the dark thunder.
WeaselThor WeaselThor Black Jade Black Jade Silent Child Silent Child
Y'all are at the farm. Farming, Standing guard, slacking off, or done scaring off wolves either way doesn't matter.

Weasel if Koda was to use his scouting jutsu he would find a suspicious group of about seven or eight men and women heading towards the farms from the Forrest.
Could be Bandits or simple travellers as they are armed and pushing a wagon with the help of a single horse.

pinewoodpine pinewoodpine has joined team jin, please edit the cs accordingly and post when your able to

Last edited:
In the land of fire, the leaf village ninja are the workforce who keep peace, eliminate threats... And do other jobs that people pay for. With Forrest and vegetation all around and plenty of fertile land for farming. Our story begins on the eastern border next to a unnamed country, bandits led by a rogue ninja from the hidden grass village have caused enough trouble to call for the farms neighbouring each other to pool money together and hire ninja from the hidden leaf.

The leaf ninja are halfway through a week long mission. Day four of guarding, farming, and a rescue operation.

Team Ginko was stationed at Shiso farm which happened to be the largest.
View attachment 906673
It's been three days of performing their task on the east border.
1) stand guard and be on the lookout for wild animals/bandits on farm property.
2) assist in any farming that the employers ask of.
The third task was being completed by team Jin which is made of the three genin Haruka, Yanahara and Tafu providing backup for Jin sensei. Their mission Is rescue Xing yu, the bosses daughter who was kidnapped by the bandits for ransom and crops.

Ginko sensei was having a smoke while lazily looking over the genin and farmers working or standing about. While it seemed quiet and uneventful apart from said few snakes and wolves which could threaten livestock... the mission leaned further towards the boring, ninja complete jobs for money though so there isn't much good in complaining.

Jin and his team however had found what looked to be a man made bunker.
View attachment 906672
Animal skulls on stakes near the entrance was most likely some form of intimidation by the bandits, though Jin was not scared in the least. "I'll go in alone, I want you three to hide here in case some escape or return while I'm gone I would rather you subdue your enemies than kill them on site, however If you see the rogue ninja supposedly leading these bandits I want you to hide or retreat back to Shiso farm and tell Ginko what has happened. Any questions?"

All three genin shook their heads with tafu being the only one to speak "no problem boss, we got this"
"Haruka is in charge while I'm gone, keep those boys on a leash"
Jin smirked which resulted in a blush from Haruka and a groan from tafu.
Without warning Jin lept from the trees to enter the bunker underground and the three genin spread out to hide around the entrance.
(I'm happy to replace daichi or haruka with a players character, just let me know)

Ginko sensei made her way towards her genin, a interesting bunch they were... one made bones one made ice and one makes a decent scout.
"hey Ko you remembering to keep watch still? The fact your clan can basically astral project is the reason your sitting at the fence instead of farming like the other two... i expect to hear you crow if you see anything suspicious"
Ginko had a cute face that was ruined by her obnoxious tone, it had only been two weeks since forming team 3 and Ginko wasn't going to change her ways for anyone... often arriving late and seemingly taking pleasure in outclassing her students with surprise sparring sessions. However she has offered advice (usually good advice packaged badly) and paid for dinner after beating them all with her wooden sword. Certainly more friendly then the dark thunder.
Y'all are at the farm. Farming, Standing guard, slacking off, or done scaring off wolves either way doesn't matter.

Weasel if Koda was to use his scouting jutsu he would find a suspicious group of about seven or eight men and women heading towards the farms from the Forrest.
Could be Bandits or simple travellers as they are armed and pushing a wagon with the help of a single horse.

pinewoodpine pinewoodpine has joined team jin, please edit the cs accordingly and post when your able to

(OOC: Giving Sonoaki the nickname "Aki" because it's a mouthful to pronounce his name each time. CS updated."

Yanahara Sonoaki @ Aki

Interacting: NeonFlow NeonFlow (Tafu, Jin; Haruka)

Mentioning: As Above

Aki looked at the two wooden sticks with skulls on the side of the entrance into the underground bunker. It was distasteful, but not exactly out of the ordinary. He had read that in some faraway barbaric cultures, they do something similar to warn and intimidate enemies as well as to mark their territories. Still, the disrespect shown to the dead was... not something he was getting used to. His clansmen from the Yanahara Clan were mostly farmers after all, with some craftsmen among them. The number of ninjas within the clan could be counted using one hand.

"I'll go in alone, I want you three to hide here in case some escape or return while I'm gone I would rather you subdue your enemies than kill them on-site. However, If you see the rogue ninja supposedly leading these bandits I want you to hide or retreat back to Shiso farm and tell Ginko what has happened. Any questions?" Aki shook his head, as did his other peers. But before he could say anything, the liveliest of the bunch blurted out his thoughts as usual.

"no problem boss, we got this."

"As usual, I don't know how you can be so confident about everything. But yes, we should be able to handle ourselves, sensei," Aki gave his squad's leader a nod. As long as the rogue ninja didn't show up as Jin had said, they should be fine.

"Haruka is in charge while I'm gone, keep those boys on a leash," Jin's subsequent grin only earned him Aki's usual smile, as if he was saying something ordinary like how good the weather was. Although his inside was groaning just like Tafu did.

When Jin ventured into the bunker, Aki jumped and landed on a tree with plenty of covers. He then quickly controlled his Chakra flow and breathing, minimizing the amount of sounds he was causing and the presence that he might be having. As long as there was no one among the enemies specialized in sensing abilities, he should remain undetectable for a short moment. He should be fine, but he was somewhat worried about Tafu as he had a tendency of rushing before thinking. As for Haruka, he was completely confident with her. There were reasons why Jin chose her to be the temporary leader instead of him or Tafu.

Haruka jumped down to hide in the bushes underneath a tree as Tafu lept twice across branches to form a triangle of surveillance. The genin had a decent view of the entrance and the surrounding area, in Tafu's mind their job was easy. Jin sensei could stomp any number of ninja by his lonesome so a bunch of bandits would just be target practice. The genin keep watch for a good ten minutes before something happened...

Two men carried each other up the stairs out of the bunker, blood stained their clothes and it was obvious that Jin had aimed for debilitating shots with his kunai rather then aiming for vital spots. Though the fact these two made it out was surely a testament to their strength or stubbornness to stay alive.
"Don't worry... I'll stop the bleeding... we can still escape" one manages to gasp as they collapse onto the grass.

Tafu couldn't help but smirk to himself, even with the angle and distance between them he was sure he could hit both men with shuriken. Giving a glance towards Aki and haruka while waving with metal in his hand hoping the glint would signal he was going to throw something. Though he didn't wait for any signal back, taking aim he let three shuriken fly from his grasp. The small stars sail through the air with little sound except for the brief clash of metal and the surprised gasps of being stabbed. One shuriken flew straight down into the fallen man's arm as the other two hit each other to cause a ricochet which resulted in the man who was attempting to save his friend being stuck in the knee.

In shock they look around unable to spot their attackers. "We surrender! please no more!!"
The man covers his head as he lays face down, the other has past out from pain or blood loss.
A minute past before Haruka jumped from the bushes to tie the men up.
"Aki!" She called out once the bandits had their feet and hands tied and they laid on their side awaiting their fate. "Could you staunch the bleeding? Sensei wounded them for a reason, probably left them alive to ask questions"
Tafu landed beside her with a laugh "bahah did you see my shot? Done well if you ask me."
With a wide smile he raised his hand only to hi five himself and laugh again
"We should drag them outta sight In case more rock up"
"Taff though your throw was decent it was probably not needed, these men had fallen" her tone more dismissive than annoyed.
Tafu's smile shrank "their the bad guys though..." He muttered whilst kicking a clump of grass.
"We should move them away from the entrance anyway..."
pinewoodpine pinewoodpine

(Once some of team Ginko has posted my next post will result with Haruka having to cease being designated leader if you get my drift. If you want to use her in your next post feel free to. I see her as the sensible type who maybe has a thing for Yanahara. Also implying she nicknamed yana as Aki and tafu as Taff)

Team Ginko of course was still at Shiso farm. Seemingly with the easier task of the two teams.

Last edited:
Haruka jumped down to hide in the bushes underneath a tree as Tafu lept twice across branches to form a triangle of surveillance. The genin had a decent view of the entrance and the surrounding area, in Tafu's mind their job was easy. Jin sensei could stomp any number of ninja by his lonesome so a bunch of bandits would just be target practice. The genin keep watch for a good ten minutes before something happened...

Two men carried each other up the stairs out of the bunker, blood stained their clothes and it was obvious that Jin had aimed for debilitating shots with his kunai rather then aiming for vital spots. Though the fact these two made it out was surely a testament to their strength or stubbornness to stay alive.
"Don't worry... I'll stop the bleeding... we can still escape" one manages to gasp as they collapse onto the grass.

Tafu couldn't help but smirk to himself, even with the angle and distance between them he was sure he could hit both men with shuriken. Giving a glance towards Aki and haruka while waving with metal in his hand hoping the glint would signal he was going to throw something. Though he didn't wait for any signal back, taking aim he let three shuriken fly from his grasp. The small stars sail through the air with little sound except for the brief clash of metal and the surprised gasps of being stabbed. One shuriken flew straight down into the fallen man's arm as the other two hit each other to cause a ricochet which resulted in the man who was attempting to save his friend being stuck in the knee.

In shock they look around unable to spot their attackers. "We surrender! please no more!!"
The man covers his head as he lays face down, the other has past out from pain or blood loss.
A minute past before Haruka jumped from the bushes to tie the men up.
"Aki!" She called out once the bandits had their feet and hands tied and they laid on their side awaiting their fate. "Could you staunch the bleeding? Sensei wounded them for a reason, probably left them alive to ask questions"
Tafu landed beside her with a laugh "bahah did you see my shot? Done well if you ask me."
With a wide smile he raised his hand only to hi five himself and laugh again
"We should drag them outta sight In case more rock up"
"Taff though your throw was decent it was probably not needed, these men had fallen" her tone more dismissive than annoyed.
Tafu's smile shrank "their the bad guys though..." He muttered whilst kicking a clump of grass.
pinewoodpine pinewoodpine

(Once some of team Ginko has posted my next post will result with Haruka having to cease being designated leader if you get my drift. If you want to use her in your next post feel free to. I see her as the sensible type who maybe has a thing for Yanahara. Also implying she nicknamed yana as Aki and tafu as Taff)

Team Ginko of course was still at Shiso farm. Seemingly with the easier task of the two teams.

Yanahara Sonoaki @ Aki

Interacting: NeonFlow NeonFlow (Tafu, Jin; Haruka)

Mentioning: As Above

Aki remained still in the trees for about ten minutes when he saw movement. Two men were carrying each other in a hurry as they ran out of the bunker. He was able to see the blood on their clothes as they ran. Their sensei would have killed them if he wanted to, which meant that he probably didn't want them killed. But it was... unnatural to see these two managed to escape from the bunker at all. It was unlike Jin to let anyone escape.

Could it be a test? No. It had to be something else.

However, before his thoughts could finish, one of the two men collapsed to the ground. As soon as the man hit the ground, he could see light being reflected off a weapon. It was a signal from Tafu.

But before he could even signal back to tell him to stay put, shurikens whistled through the air and pinned themselves into the men. He couldn't see where the attacks hit from his position, but they didn't dig deep enough to disable the man that was still standing.

"We surrender! please no more!" There was terror in the man's voice as he lay down and he covered his head with his arms while the other was laying completely still on the ground.

Aki could only sigh in his head. If it was a trap and there was someone else, that attack would have already exposed Tafu's position. If he was attacked, both Haruka and he would have to reveal themselves to provide support. If it was someone at their level, they could take the ninja on. But if it was the rumored ninja that was leading the bandits, and was at the same level as their Jin sensei...

He wasn't sure that they would survive long.

After a minute had passed, Haruka jumped out from the bushes and began to tie the men.

"Aki! Could you staunch the bleeding? Sensei wounded them for a reason, probably left them alive to ask questions"

Tafu and Aki appeared right next to them at almost the same time, with Aki being slightly delayed. However, he was already crouched next to the bleeding man. He quickly used his kunai to shred apart the man's clothing so that he could have a clear view of his injuries. The shurikens went deeper than he had thought, but he could patch them up quickly.

"Bahaha! Did you see my shot? Done well if you ask me. We should drag them outta sight In case more rock up."

"Taff, though your throw was decent, it was probably not needed. These men had fallen."

While Haruka and Tafu were discussing, Aki was preparing to patch the man that had already collapsed. He took out some tools and bandages from his tool kit by his belt. He managed to quickly clean up his wounds first, applying some balm on them, and then bandaged their wounds. He could use his Medical Jutsus here on them, but first, they were enemies in the end. He didn't want them to simply bite them from the back once they had recovered. Secondly, it would be easier for them to be kept under control until the surrounding area was cleared.

After he was done with the first man and moving on to the other, his palms reached to the back of the man's neck. With a quick application of his Chakra at specific points, he managed to knock him out immediately. It was at this time that he heard someone kicking on the grass behind him and hearing Tafu muttering under his breath.

"They're the bad guys though..."

He let out a sigh as he rolled him around so that the man would face up. The man was indeed knocked out. He then removed the shuriken from the man's knee before checking for other wounds. Once he was satisfied, he also used the same process as he did for the other man. He noted that the man would have collapsed soon enough as well with the level of bleeding he was experiencing. In short, they didn't even have to lift a finger. They wouldn't make it far anyways.

"What's done is done. We have to move out now. We can't stay out in the open for too long," Aki stood up and turned around as he pushed his equipment back to his back pocket.

"Taff, I need you to carry this one out of the immediate area," Haruka glanced at the man that collapsed to the ground first. "Aki, take the other man and head out with Taff. Stay together. I'll stay and keep an eye out for Jin sensei."

"Haruka, I disagree with us splitting up. It's too dangerous." He noted the worried tone in her voice and immediately objected to her proposal. Out of the three of them, she was the most sensible - but in this case, he had to object. They had little to no information on who could be inside the bunker and they had to be prepared for anything. They couldn't afford to split up and leave each other unsupported.

"Taff, talk some sense to her," Aki turned and said to Tafu, hoping that he could chime in.

Haruka took a deep breath before said to him with a smile, "Aki, I'm the temporary leader of this squad. This is an order. Trust me."

(OOC: Last post until everyone else had posted.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back