• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shinobi of Darkness- Naruto One x One (Closed)

Matte_Painting-0.jpg

~ Himeno Haruka ~

Soft breathing can be heard as a female ran through the dark forest. Her green orbs were wide as adrenaline pumped through her veins. She didn't understand it, what did they want with someone like her!? Sure she was a missing nin, but she never crossed paths with them!? So what did the Akatsuki want with her!?

- Backtrack to a few hours earlier -

Walking through a dark forest was a cloaked figure. The hood was covering the face and so this mysterious figure continued walking onward into this seemingly dangerous forest. There was no chirping of birds nor any sign of life. It was as if time itself froze in this place. Suddenly, the snapping of a twig was heard nearby. The figure stopped moving for the briefest of seconds before moving forward once more. Soon a kunai embedded itself into the cloaked person's chest, only for the person to disappear in a poof. A substitution jutsu. A small curse could be heard as a masked ninja made itself known from the shadows of a tree.

"Damn it...I got tricked...now where is she..." said the masked ninja. Suddenly a gust of wind could be felt from behind the male as he suppressed a shiver. Then a quiet whisper was heard as the cloaked figure spoke up, "I'm right here..." and soon after a soft crack can be heard as the now dead masked nin lay on the ground after the female broke his neck. Her piercing green orbs stared at the dead nin before turning around to leave. Silence soon filled the forest once more as she trudged onward.

What she happened to notice but not take heed to was two pairs of eyes following her every movement. She decided it was too much trouble to deal with if they don't even bother her. Oh how wrong she was.

Looking up the setting sun, the girl decided to rest for the night. It was near dusk when she felt a sudden sense of danger, jumping away from her sleeping spot, a few kunais landed where she was just sleeping. Her eyes darted around as she tried to figure out who it was this time. That was when she heard the rustling of bushes and two figures emerged from the shadows. Her eyes widened as she saw the detail of the cloak. With that, she immediately bolted off, not even daring to ask them, "Why are you here?"

- Back to the Present -

Sometime during the run, her hood fell off as her long teal hair was shining in the moonlight. Her mind was jumbled up, but one thing she knew was that she definitely did not want to die tonight. Oh how fate must love to toy with her for as soon as that thought crossed her mind, she was surrounded by the two Akatsuki members. She stood on a defensive stance as she finally asked them, "What do you want?" The two Akatsuki's looked at each other before the shorter of the two, a young male probably around her age with piercing red orbs spoke up, "Himeno Haruka, correct? I have orders from our Leader to bring you in..." the much taller of the three added in with a shark like grin, "He wants you to join us, little one." Haruka's jade orbs widened as the words processed through her head, the Akatsuki, the well known and feared Akatsuki full of S-class Missing nin's want her, Himeno Haruka, to join!? Oh, but then again she was S-class too...

Ryan The Insane Ryan The Insane

5924cab7-5fb3-408e-92ba-93e7f6a6d8b5.jpg

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

• It was a cold summer night, and the smell of blood was in the air. Under a full moon he stood, covered in the blood of his enemies. Was he the original Zabuza? No, but a genetic clone created by Orochimaru. Although in almost in every sense he was Zabuza, just without the memories that belonged to him. He even had the sword. Deadly, and feared he was. Walking away from the bloody mess that was his mission. Well paid for by a nobel man, the slaughter of these bandits. He was all to happy to kill, it was even better that he was being paid for it.

In the shadows he walked, without a sound, but that did not mean he wasn't seen. Two membered of the Akasuki had been watching him, trying to see if he was worthy of being one of their numbers. He was a force to be feared, and with the chakra of a demon, they were right to fear him. Stopping he could feel them. "Show yourself or die." It wasn't an idle threat, he would go after them. That was when the two dropped down from the trees, and appeared out of the shadows. "Easy there, we came to you with an offer. We want you to join us." Said one of the men laced in shadows.

Turning to them, he sized them up, ready to strike. The feeling of bloodlust could be felt coming from him. "Join who?" He asked as he clinched his fist.

"The Akasuki. Go to this place, and you'll find our boss. He's the one who wanted us to find you." With that one of them tossed a kunai at the ground near his feat with a note. That was when they vanished.

Looking down, he seen the piece of paper attached to it. Bending over, he took hold of it, and pulled the note from it. It was a base deep in the forest, in the Fire Village. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his hair. It appeared he was going to have an interesting day tomorrow. With that he took off, towards the base, interested in what they had to offer him.

3b0f36d9-d361-4d8e-a258-4a5b3be182ab.jpg

167182-anime-landscape-torii-sun_rays-forest-Asian_architecture-steps-trees-748x421.jpg

~ Himeno Haruka ~

It was nearing dawn as she followed the two Akatsuki members. Haruka's jade orbs glanced curiously over at the two feared ninjas as she briefly wondered why she was called to join such an organization? She tried to think of what she did wrong or to be more precise, what she has even done. ... Nothing, her mind went to a blank. Letting out a sigh, Haruka continued to follow the two towards an abandoned temple. She looked around as they passed through the aged temple. There was moss growing around the once beautiful place.

She was about to question where they were heading towards when they came to a stop in front of a wall of stone. Haruka lifted an eyebrow in question, but decided to just stay quiet and watch for herself what is about to occur. That was when one of the members began to make hand signs and soon enough the stone wall began to move to reveal a hidden passageway.

Haruka stared at the now open pathway in silence until one of the Akatsuki spoke up, "What are you doing? Hurry up." Haruka snapped out her daze and followed the two in. She looked around in silence until they came to an open clearing within the cave. It was dark, she couldn't even see anything in front of herself. She relied on her instinct as she came to a stop behind the two Akatsuki members. They then moved to the side after the shorter of the two spoke up, "Leader...we have brought Himeno Haruka..." that was when a new voice spoke up, a very deep voice answered, "Good job...Itachi, Kisame. Now we wait for the other."

That was when Haruka sensed the presence of not just one but near a dozen of chakra signatures. She didn't really grasp it until now since it was masked very well. She glanced around but soon gave up as the place was too dark to even guess where the other people were in this room. Her eyes slightly narrowed as she guessed they were the remaining Akatsuki members, but to have them all meet up in one place? Just what exactly was going to happen?

Haruka held back a sigh. She was just on a journey to go and find her twin brother. They separated a week ago and promised to each other to meet up at a small town near Konoha when they were done with their personal business' but now...it's been over that time limit. Haruka wondered how her brother was faring and wondered how she could even get out of this mess. Just why did they want her to begin with?

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

• Traveling during the night, he kept looking up at the sky, and slowly he watched as the moon began to vanish from the sky. A few hours of traveling, he soon found himself at the place he was told to meet the boss of the Akasuki at. It seemed to him to be an old temple. Long abandoned, and the Earth was taking back what belonged to it.
  • Appearing at the entrance, he stood there for a moment. He could feel many powerful chakras within the base. Wondering if it was a trap, he knew many people out in the world would love to kill him. Sighing he walked past the threshold and soon seen three people, two clearly Akasuki, and one normal person.
  • As he got closer, he looked up and seen another member of the Akasuki, that one appeared to be the leader considering this one stood alone. Zabuza was curious on why they summoned him. Soon enough he was standing near the others he had seen. With the giant sword on his back, he seen that one of the members was Kisame. A small smile curled his lips. It was always good to see another of the seven. "Haha, Kisame, been awhile."
  • "So why the fuck do you want me to join you? I'm not one for teammates." Saying with a sigh. Running his fingers through his hair, he looked over to Itachi and Kisame, whom had a girl by their side. He didn't exactly want to join them, but given how boring his life had been feeling, he figured this would be a nice change of pace, even if it was short lived.

7248ed49674ec6f06ad81cd182a560fa.jpg

~ Himeno Haruka ~

Haruka felt the entrance open once more and she sensed another ninja's presence in the room. This one was also quite powerful given how deadly the chakra signature felt. Haruka glanced over to see a rather tall male standing with quite a large sword. She briefly wondered if he was also called out here, and sure enough, the man questioned the 'Leader' about the reason for being here. She tilted her head curiously as the Leader began to speak once more.

"I have called you two for a reason. I wish for you two to join the Akatsuki. Our organization can use the power you two can offer us. This is not a request...you have two choices to be precise." He paused as if to allow them to sink this new information into their head. Haruka finally spoke up in a soft voice, "Two choices you say? And if we don't choose?" There could be heard a snicker from somewhere in the room. The Leader then continued speaking, "The two choices are....one you join...or two...you die."

Haruka blinked a couple times in the dark before she said, "So you're basically not giving us a choice..?" She heard a laughter finally erupt in the dark room as a sinister voice spoke up, "Girl, you don't have to choose, you can just fight us, but you'll end up dying anyways!" The laughter was soon quieted by a loud smack and a string of curses that soon followed. The Leader turned his ringed eyes to Haruka and said, "Is there a reason for you to not join?"

Haruka stared at the man in the eyes with her hardened jade eyes before letting out a sigh and saying, "I honestly don't mind joining, I mean, it's not like I'm doing anything anyways...but there's this one thing you see..." she paused to see if anyone else was going to interrupt her, but instead she received stares from the three Akatsuki members that she can see. Haruka then continued on, "My twin brother, I'm supposed to meet up with him...and I'm late now thanks to this." She looked rather annoyed about this and then said, "So if you don't mind waiting, then once I'm done meeting up with my brother, then I'll join. Oh, unless you want my brother to join too?" Haruk said all this nonchalantly, as if she had no care in the world that she was speaking to the leader of a criminal organization in such a tone.

The Leader stayed silent before turning his attention to the other person and asked him, "So? What is your answer?"

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

• He stood there, and he listen carefully to what was being said. Zabuza was well aware of the members of the Akasuki, and knew that they needed their numbers to be at least ten, but twelve was what they really wanted. Looking around he seen that they didn't have a full group anymore.
  • That was when he heard the choice, and frankly he found it distasteful. He wasn't going to be forced into something, he would kill them all. His temper started to raise, and the rather blood thirsty chakra of his started to fester. He'd rather die then submit. Looking around he didn't know if he could take them all on at once, Itachi with his damned eye gave him reason to pause.
  • The rest of them, he wasn't wary of. Closing his eyes, he tried to ranger his rage under control, and that was when he heard the girl speak. That was when he let loose a very evil sounded laugh. "You got to be kidding me. You invited her? She had such a huge weakness, if anyone was to find how who she was, and get her brother, they would have her under their thumb in a heart beat." Yeah, he voice at time could sound like a demon was speaking. Although in all fairness he was Zabuza, the Demon of the Mist. Even if he was a clone, he only lacked the memories of the real one. Sure you could say he was a copy, but that'd be a huge mistake. He wasn't one to take insults lightly.
  • Turning to the leader he took the sword from his back, and slammed it into the ground. "I thought about joining, you didn't need to bark an idle threat." Oh he had balls that was for sure, and their was a clear reason why they wanted him to join. Zabuza was as deadly as they came. "None of you scare me, I join because I have nothing better to do." His voice was laced with hate as he spat those words at the leader.

c1051260_5c3cf7dbccf3a7b08aa86f8e0d61f814.jpg

~ Himeno Haruka ~

Haruka heard the guy's rather sinister laugh once she finished speaking about her little meet up with her twin. She glanced towards his way with an eyebrow raised though she doubted he could even see in such a dark place. What was so funny? She just wanted to finish her mission before joining an organization. She was about to question him straight up about what was so funny when he spoke up for the first time. She paused for a moment, the voice can definitely bring nightmares to children at night...it sounded so...evil and dark. However, it didn't seem to have any affect on any of the Akatsuki nor on Haruka herself. She rolled her eyes at his rather prideful answer, she just hoped she won't be stuck with him. She turned towards the Leader to hear what he had to say now.

The Leader spoke up after a moment, "Very well, I don't care the reason for you two to join, as long as you join. And Himeno...I do have hope of having your brother join, yet I received word that he was captured by the Konoha shinobi..." Haruka blinked a couple times. The Konoha shinobi? What would they want with a Missing Takigakure nin? She let out a small sigh and said, "Guess I'll wait until he sends word to me then." She didn't seem to show any concern when she heard news of her brother being captured, nor did she show any fear either. She simply asked him, "So? What now?" seemed like she wasn't one to just stand around and do nothing.

A chuckle could be heard from somewhere in the room as the tall nin standing next to Haruka, Kisame was his name, spoke up, "Leader-sama, you should just place this little one with Sasori, seems like these two hate to wait haha." Haruka was confused but she kept silent until the Leader's booming voice was heard, "No, she will be partnered with him..." when he said him, his ringed eyes were directed towards Zabuza, "Itachi, Kisame, give the two their cloak and rings." Itachi approached Haruka and handed her a cloak and a pure white ring which she placed on her left middle finger. While Kisame approached Zabuza with a grin and handed him his cloak and pitch black ring while saying, "Didn't think I'd meet you like this."

That was when the Leader spoke up for the final time, "Once you leave the cave, there will be a mission scroll for you, simply summon it with your ring. That will be your first mission together. Now everyone dismiss." immediately as the word dismissed left Leader's lips, every chakra signature disappeared from the dark room. The only left was Haruka, her partner and the Leader. The Leader turned his odd eyes towards the two and added one final word, "I don't accept failure...understand?" and with that he left as well. Haruka blinked a few times before she turned towards her so called partner. Were they serious? The Leader didn't even leave any room for complaining about this entire situation. So now she was stuck with him?

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

Taking the cloak and ring from Kisame, he sighed. Although he wasn't very happy about what had happened, it was still better then what he had been doing. Sighing, he put the ring and cloak on. Looking down at it, he had to admit, he wasn't a fan of the red clouds all over the cloak. Then again that was their signature look. Looking to Kisame he sighed. "I got bored."
Turning his attention to the leader, he listened to him, and he honestly really didn't like the tone he was using. That was when he heard he was being paired with her. Rolling his eyes it didn't take long for them all to vanish. Growling almost, he was irritated about all this.
"Failure is not an option." He mocked as the leader had left them. Truthfully he didn't care if they heard him at the moment. Turning to her, he walked over to her, and sized her up. She was tiny compared to him, and was very curious on why they would want her to join. "So what can you do? Why would they want you?" Asking as his devilish smile was hidden by the wrapping of his mouth.

55085474552028254f9448339caa27d1.jpg

~ Himeno Haruka ~

Haruka was busy putting on her new Akatsuki cloak that she missed him looking over at her and sizing her up. She did hear his sarcastic comment about their Leader's final words. Haruka held back from cracking a grin at his sarcastic humor. Her eyebrows were scrunched up as she looked over the robe on her petite frame. The black made her pale features stand out even more, that was when she noticed a shadow looming over her. Looking up, Haruka saw it to be her new partner, uh what was his name again?

As she tried to remember his name, she blinked a few times as he spoke up. She could literally hear the smile in his voice as he bombarded her with questions. She had to crane her neck to look up at his face, he was much taller than her that was for sure. She felt a tad annoyed that she had to look up to him. She stared blankly up at him for a moment before finally answering him while summoning the scroll.

As Haruka summoned the scroll which contained their first mission, she said, "Hm? Does it matter?" she paused for a moment before adding, "To be honest, I don't even know why myself...why would they want a missing ninja like me? What about yourself hm?" She began to open the scroll and was about to read it when she glanced up at him and looking him in the eye she said, "I never got your name, the name's Himeno Haruka."

Haruka had an inkling of an idea as to why the Akatsuki would want her. But then why would they only seek her and not her brother as well? She thought it might be related to her rather rare bloodline limit. Then again, when did they ever witness it was her question, she rarely used it unless absolutely necessary.

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

Letting out an annoyed sigh, he looked down at the small ninja before him curious about what she could do, and if she would survive the first mission. Looking her over, he seen that she was rather cute, and it would be a shame if anything would happen to that face.
Hearing her speak, he almost rolled his eyes. "I'm Zabuza Momochi, one of the seven swordsmen of the Mist." Saying knowing only one person knew he wasn't the original one. He walked around her to stand behind her so he would be able to read what she had summoned forth. Sighing, he was annoyed by all this, he assumed that this would be different, but it felt like the same thing, just in a different cloak.
"So what can you do? If we're going to be a team, we should at least have a basic knowledge of what the other can do." With that he pulled out one of those cards that has information on shinobi. Placing his thumb on it, it began to fill full of information about him. Although nothing about his personality or past, just his skills.
Handing it over to her, he pulled out a blank one and handed it to her, curious how strong she really was.
His card rated his skills as followed. Stats on the cards sometimes weren't completely accurate he noticed from time to time.
\\Sorry major writers block

images

~ Himeno Haruka ~

Haruka paused in reading the information on the scroll only to glance up to look him in the eyes. She lifted an eyebrow and said, "One of the Seven Swordsmen you say? Hmmm." She heard of those seven, they were supposedly one of the strongest swordsmen around and on top of that each had their own unique sword. She looked at his back to see the rather large sword. She was a bit curious to know how it was in battle.

She shrugged her shoulders and went back to reading the scroll. It was something about information gathering and assassination of one of the Fire Lord's trusted servant or whatever. So basically it was a gather intel and then get rid of all evidence sort of mission. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the location it was to take place, it was a narrow mountain road near the border of Fire. Well, that also meant many ninjas patrolling the border, especially Konoha nins. Was this Leader purposely trying to get them caught?

Haruka was snapped out of her musings when Zabuza asked her a question and handed her a card filled with his stats information. She took the paper and glazed over it before grabbing the empty card from him and letting out a sigh she began to fill it out. She then passed the card back to him and turning around she said over her shoulder, "We should get going, the group that the servant is in should be nearing the designated location soon."

Her stats would read as:
Ninjutsu- 4.5
Taijutsu- 4.5
Genjutsu-3.5
Intelligence-4
Strength-3.5
Speed-4.5
Stamina-2
Hand Seals-3.5
Total- 30

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

• "Oh joy information gather, and murder, good combo."
    Zabuza was highly annoyed and his voiced laced with sarcasm. He wanted something a bit more fun coming from the Akasuki. Maybe taking on a host to a tailed beast? No, gather info and kill, wasn't exactly that fun for him, considering that was what he was paid to do. With this one he wasn't even getting paid for. That left a sour taste in his mouth. Looking down at the card she had given him, he went over, noted that she was smarter then him. Not that he was a genius or anything, but a little surprised. Not that anyone would see a wicked looking smile curve his lips, but it spread.
    "Well, lets go then."
    Out of the base and deep into the forest, jumping from tree to tree. He summon the mission again and looked it over. He laughed as he read it. Looking over to her, he spoke. "This is for tomorrow." Saying as he slowed down so she could catch up to him. "You miss read the date, or I was given a different time to be there." Looking over the mission again, it was the same as what was on hers. Shaking his head he laughed lightly. Looking over at her he spoke.
    "There is a village people often stop at before heading there to the boarder, he's most likely staying there for the night. This is an aid, not a ninja like us."
    Assuming this was going to be a very easy mission.

[/QUOTE]

~ Himeno Haruka ~

Haruka slowed down her pace for a moment before turning to look over at Zabuza. She would definitely need to get used to having such a demonic sounding partner, unlike her previous partner who was her twin brother, Zabuza spoke and sounded like a true missing nin. Her brother on the other hand was a bit more soft spoken. Haruka lifted and eyebrow before looking over the scroll once more. "Oh..." was all she said though she quickly turned to Zabuza as she heard him laughing the mission off. Sure it would be a simple mission, but they never knew what the other party had in store.

With that in mind, Haruka remembered briefly the stats info on Zabuza, he wasn't the smartest in the bunch, but he wasn't an idiot either. She would have to go with Zabuza did what he wanted or so she assumed. Sighing, Haruka added in, "Well, it isn't like a civilian like him wouldn't go and hire some ninjas, especially since he is an aid to the Fire Lord..." Haruka looked at Zabuza expecting him to snap or something. She was known to be a bit blunt with her words or so she was told.

Stretching slightly, Haruka asked him, "Well, what would you like to do?" she paused as she remembered something, "Oh you know, I heard there's a really nice hot spring in that town, you wanna go?" She would love a nice hot bath, but she wasn't sure if Zabuza was one to like such things. Haruka looked him over and decided that he wasn't a bad looking fellow, now if only she could see his mouth.

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

• He was glad he went over the information again, if they would have gone there, and been seen, it would have foiled the whole mission, which wouldn't be good. Well, he figured they would have been able to track down the aid if given enough time, but he didn't know how patient their new team would be. Also, failing a mission was something that he wouldn't allow himself to do. He'd rather die then fail. What had happened was a simple mistake, he sometimes miss reads numbers, so he wouldn't hold it against her. If they're to be partners he would need to have patients, which he was in short supply of. So that would be something he would need to work on around her. Honestly his last partner died from pissing him off, mission went bad, and almost failed. That tho is a sotry for another time.
  • As they continued on a route to the village, he heard her speak. His eyes gazed over at her, and he thought for a moment, and she was right, bodyguards would be around him, although he was curious to see how well they put up a fight against him. The thought of blood, and fighting got his mouth almost watering, and the feeling of bloodlust surrounded him. Maybe that is something she could help him over come, or strengthen it. Only time will tell what they become together. "He would be guarded, it'd be stupid to send him alone." Saying as he looked back ahead of them. That was when she spoke again, this time, it took him by surprise. A devilish smile curved his lips. "Oh does someone want to see me naked already?" Getting out a small but very distinctive laugh. Oh he was going to have fun with her. Honestly, he didn't have time to think of her in any way, but sense they're going to have a lot of time together, he should be more open minded. Not that he didn't think she was ugly, he never based anyone on how they looked. Just how their chakra felt, and he could tell she had something up her sleeve. He was curious to see what.
  • "Yes, lets go check it out, a bath does sound rather pleasant."

7cbb32f0e3fd84342742a6a2e8c6680afcc85fcb_hq.jpg

~ Himeno Haruka ~

Haruka froze for the slightest of moments when she heard his rather teasing remark. She stood there for a moment, processing the sentence in her mind before she looked confusingly up at him and replied, "Huh? No? I was just saying that the town the aid is staying at, is known for having hot springs?" She was confused as to why he would come to such a conclusion. Then again, she is known to be quite the oblivious person. Shrugging off his teasing comment, Haruka lightly smiled over at him and said, "Well that decides it, let's get going~" she was a bit happy since she loves to take bathes.

Haruka gave him a devious smirk as she said, "Well of course that aid will have guards...I mean..it won't be as much fun without a little struggle, right?" she turned back and continued walking. She was one to enjoy fighting, but if it is unnecessary than she rather take the easier way out then fighting her way out. Plus if too much blood is spilled...or worse if her own blood is spilled...well she gets a little out of hand one can say.

That was when she stopped walking and turning back to Zabuza, she looked him straight in the eyes and said bluntly, "Though I am quite curious to see your entire face..." with that said, she continued walking. After about half an hour later, she spotted the town coming up ahead. Her eyes lit up slightly but then she stopped walking altogether. She glanced down at the rather unique cloak and took it off with a shrug. She also took off the hat and sealed it into her packing scroll. She said to Zabuza, "We don't want to stand out, otherwise the aid might overhear about us and escape during the night." She then proceeded to use a henge and change her appearance completely. Instead of her long teal hair and jade orbs, she was now standing in front of Zabuza with dark brown hair and hazel orbs. Her eyes glimmered as she pointedly said to him, "You will definitely stand out, use a henge."

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

• Zabuza couldn't help but laugh at her reply, he knew she was going to be fun to mess with. As they continued to make their way to the town, he listened to her speak some more, and he could tell that she was going to be a good partner. From her comment, he gleaned that she loved a good fight, or at least that was what he was gathering from her comment.
  • Stopping when she did, he smirked at her comment, and have a devilish one of him own to say as well. "Well you can see the rest of my face when I see your tits." Not at all being sexual, just very teasing to the small ninja. Of course standing next to him, almost everyone was shorter. Standing at six foot, Zabuza towered over her.
  • Finally after thirty minutes of walking, the town came into view, he looked over at her, and listened to what she had to say. Rolling his eyes, he used the transformation jutsu, and took a similar appearance to Kakashi from the Leaf. He wasn't one who liked to change his appearance, he happened to like the way he looked. Besides, his demonic chakra would be easy to feel.
  • Focusing, he was able to hide his chakra to a degree, but if someone was to be sensitive to chakra they would feel him in a heart beat.

555168-anime-anime-girls-brunettes-chitanda-eru-hot-springs-hyouka-purple-eyes-screenshots.jpg

(Haruka using Henge)

~ Himeno Haruka ~

Haruka blinked a few times, not really understanding Zabuza teasing her and so she decided to ignore it, though a confused expression showed on her face. She still didn't like the fact that she had to basically strain her neck to look him in the eyes. It will take a while to get used to that was for sure. She nodded her head in approval of his henge and then proceeded to enter the small town.

As they entered the small town, she looked around to see that it was quite a lively place as travelers and residents alike were bustling about the small town. Wasting no time, Haruka walked to the closest person and softly spoke up, "Excuse me, do you happen to know which way to the hot springs?" She never was one to just waste time, she rather get to the point and be done with it. The person pointed towards a direction and with a small thank you, Haruka grabbed Zabuza's hand and began to lead him towards the hot springs.

As the two approached the entrance to the hot springs, it separated for male and female, Haruka went towards the right which was for the females, she took one glance over at Zabuza and with a small teasing smile she said, "Well, I'll see you afterwards. Don't cause too much trouble." She walked inside and began to strip off her clothes. Afterwards, Haruka entered the open air bath and began to slowly lower herself into the hot water. She let out a satisfied sigh as she leaned against a rock and looked up at the sky. She slowly closed her eyes as she enjoyed the warm waters soothing her aching muscles. She wondered how the mission will go tomorrow. She was a bit excited to see how Zabuza is in battle, though she hoped she won't have to use her bloodline limit. Hopefully things won't go to that extent, though what if the Akatsuki chose this specific mission for them just to see both of theirs abilities?

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

• He looked around, and noticed it was very busy for a small town like this. Standing in the background, he wasn't much of a people person, but it appeared to him that she was. So he stood there, and he waited for her to get the information she wanted. When she returned to him, he was surprised when she grabbed his hand. That left him curious. It would be something he would think about later.
  • When they finally reached the hot spring he noticed it was split, which he figured it would be. Hearing her, he sighed, he never was in trouble. It was everyone else who was in trouble when he's around. He watched as she vanished into the ladies side. Walking into the mens, he stripped his clothes off, and folded them, placing them off to the side. Heading out of the room, warm air greeted him once he stepped through the door.
  • Heading into the water, he sank down into it, and ran his fingers through his hair. Sitting there, he soaked in the hot water, letting it relax his body. It had been a long time since he had been to a hot spring, and he had to admit, it was a good idea.
  • Sighing, he closed his eyes, and enjoyed himself. "What could go wrong."

~ Himeno Haruka ~

Haruka was relaxing in the warm soothing waters when a couple other females joined the area. Haruka kept her eyes closed as she could tell by the chakra that they were just simple civilians, though the conversation was what caught her attention. She heard them discussing about a handsome young man that they bumped into earlier right before entering the hot springs. The one description that caught her attention was that he seemed to be rich and surrounded by security. Haruka opened her 'hazel' orbs to glance over at the girls.

She returned to just soaking in the water when another presence entered the place. This time she felt herself tense up by the slightest bit. She slowly opened her eyes once more to gaze at the newcomer. It was another female, but this time Haruka could easily tell she was not a civilian. She stopped the moment the two's eyes met. Hazel clashed with charcoal. Haruka simply gave a small smile in which the woman returned easily. She stood up to go wash her back, this was not good...they were already meeting their target this early on?! Luckily, Haruka masked her chakra enough to pass by as a civilian. She just hoped everything was fine on the men's side of the hot springs.

Over at the men's, as Zabuza was reclining in the waters, another figure entered the open aired bath. A young looking man around the age of mid to late twenties entered the place. His long black hair tied in a bun as he began to wash his back. Another male entered, this time one who looked a bit tough and obviously not a civilian. He spoke up to the younger male, "Sir, let me wash your back." The younger male simply smiled and said, "Oh why thank you. But really, all you have to do is be my guard until we reach the border tomorrow." He noticed Zabuza's rather large presence and merely gave a small nod of greeting. The male turned his back to Zabuza as his eyes opened to show a malicious glint sparkling in his eyes. Seems like word of two assassins searching for the aide of a noble leaked out.

Zαbuzα мσmσchi

Ex-Kirigakure Swordmen

As the time slowly ticked by, he soon found himself enjoying the peace he found. It was rare, and he was enjoying himself, so much so, he felt himself fall into a light sleep, just a small cat nap. Although he soon felt two people enter the area, one normal, and one ninja. He didn't pay much mind to it, but the conversation they were going on about, well that caught his attention. Which was weird. Either they are as stupid as they come, or they knew about the hit. His money was on the latter of the whole.

"No sense hiding it anymore." He was talking about his chakra, and his real form. Within a blink of an eye, his chakra bursted forth. Anyone in town would be able to feel his demonic chakra. Standing up, the naked man peered over to them. With a sinister grin, he started in on the hand seals for the hidden mist. It didn't take him long to complete it. Only a few seconds really. Jumping back, he didn't line his feet with chakra, but poured some into the air, to contain the sound of him sinking into the water. Although no one need him sink for the entire area was covered in a thick layer of mist.

Swimming over to an edge, he forced chakra into his eyes to see outlines of the two. He almost felt sorry for them. Yeah, almost. Jumping from the walker, he didn't waste any time as he pounced on the guard. With his overwhelming size, and surprise, he was able to break the neck with little to no effort. He liked using his blade better, he enjoyed the smell of blood.

The other male wasn't stupid, and fled the moment Zabuza unleashed his chakra. Although he wouldn't be able to run from him. Sad part was, he made way to much noise, and tried to get dressed hoping the guard would buy him enough time. Sadly, the guard didn't.

Walking to the door, he opened it, and the monster was on a mission. Within the blink of an eye, he had the throat of the man in his hand. Zabuza let out a devilish laugh. "Oh to easy."

~ Himeno Haruka ~

As Haruka was wondering this, a sudden thick mist began to engulf the entire area. She looked around as an uneasy feeling rose within her only to be confirmed by the sudden appearance of Zabuza's chakra signature. Haruka held back from face palming as she merely glared into the waters. Or well she didn't have much time either as the other kunoichi jumped at the chance to throw a few kunais towards Haruka's direction.

Haruka made a tsk sound as she too allowed her chakra signature to be revealed. She is so going to chew Zabuza out later, she hated being interrupted during her bath time. Haruka easily dodged the kunais as she stood on top of the water. Wrapping the towel around her naked form, she glared at the female ninja and merely muttered, "Troublesome..." as she began to focus chakra to her hands.

As the kunoichi began to make some rapid handseals, Haruka simply began to run straight towards her while whispering out to her, "You really have bad luck, don't you?" with that single sentence, Haruka rammed her fist straight into the stomach of the kunoichi. The kunoichi coughed some blood out as she was thrown through the divider of the hot springs and flew into the dead body of the male body guard.

Haruka walked over, glaring at the women before she finished her off with a simple kunai to the forehead. She let out a sigh as she let her long teal hair down to cascade down her back. She felt Zabuza's chakra from within the changing room. Still feeling annoyed about being interrupted, Haruka approached the place only to feel quite a malicious chakra zoning in on her from someplace else.

However, Haruka was too pissed off to even care as she slammed the door open. Standing in just her towel, she scowled towards Zabuza as she saw the target in his hands. Placing a hand on her waist she spoke up, "Already? Aren't you being a bit too careless?" This was too easy, something felt off for her. That was when the malicious chakra signature was right behind her and spoke up, "Aren't you being too careless miss? You're just clad in a towel, so provocative." Haruka whipped around to face a ninja clad in all black. She blushed as she realized her attire finally, she reached over and yanked a yukata from one of the boxes of clothes quickly putting it over her towel. He smirked as he continued, "Do you really think we'll let you two get to our client that easily?" Haruka looked over at the man in Zabuza's hold before she widened her eyes and yelled out to Zabuza, "Let him go!" but it was too late, the man was not the client but rather a simple civilian who was probably captured judging from the explosive tags all over his body that the man in black just revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back