• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shinichi Academy (Technically a Irregularity Reboot) OOC (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm not in charge but depending on how far it goes seems cool.

But what if she only covers half a person before the port happens? Is it a fatality or it just won't work unless someone is covered

It won't work if they aren't fully covered. They'll just to enjoy being partially covered in goop.

That would be really brutal though if someone had a teleportation quirk like that, they could teleport someones arm off or something.

It won't work if they aren't fully covered. They'll just to enjoy being partially covered in goop.

That would be really brutal though if someone had a teleportation quirk like that, they could teleport someones arm off or something.
Ooh I had a teleport quirk called Glitch, the user could glitch their entire body to teleport up to 30 ft. To avoid the whole accidentally teleporting into someone, if the user was going to they would be teleported next to the person instead. Additionally as they got better control of their quirk they could teleport just parts of themselves temporarily and if they did it too much eventually their senses would go all weird

Quirk Idea: Sundance
The ability to synthesize energy from exposure to sunlight. The brighter the sunlight, the more energy gained. The user can then fire energy blasts from their extremities. Naturally, this Quirk is beyond useful in open space, under clear skies, but gets limited once cloud cover comes along, or things shift indoors, where the user has to rely on a limited 'battery' of energy, and once that runs out, they have to fend for themselves, Quirkless.

@SpeedHunter73
What's your stance on pro-heroes and villains? I'm interested in the setting, but the by the number high school drama thing doesn't really appeal to me like that.

Update: The final character slot has been used up so this is now officially closed until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back