• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shin Megami Tensei: Dx2 Liberators

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

latest

In a world ruled by the use of media and the internet, things get around quicker and more information is shared than ever before, even the kind that people don't want to be shared. But there are even more dangerous things out there than just hackers and con artists. A large group of people with...interesting... abilities and motives have begun to terrorize different aspects of the world. Be it con art, drugs, murder, or even blackmail, the Acolytes were there for it and used it in their strange plan that even their underlings are unaware of. In current times, it seemed as if the Acolytes were going to throw the world into chaos without anyone even realizing it, when something very special happened...

Around the world, people (such as yourself) found a strange app on your phone, and were introduced to the world of Devil Downloaders, and were chosen to have this gift. With this, a small handful of Dx2 (Devil Downloaders) contact you, and bring you in as a Liberator: One who summons these demons under their control to help defend the world against the Acolytes. Now, it is your mission to throw all Acolytes with nasty plans to the streets, and save the world from their awful schemes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've made a Fandom RP, but I wanted to come back bigger and better than ever. As you can probably tell, this is an SMT roleplay based on the most recent edition in the game series. But unlike most other SMT RPs, I plan on going all out on this one. If you join, expect nice organized threads with actual demon fusion and summoning. I will be using aspects from the game seriously, like the story, characters, and all the ways you can get new demons/fuse/summon/make them stronger! If you do want to join, I'd only like three things: Please be dedicated at least a little, as I would like to elongate the features and story for as long as this can survive. Two, please be at least semi-literate, just so we can have some good novel-like story progression, and finally, to be at least active once per day. thank you for enjoying, and I hope to see some interest, be it from SMT fans or Pesona fans alike!!

Veradana Veradana Jaedin Jaedin Are you two still interested? If so, I’ll keep this open, but start making the necessary threads for this long-going story

yes, I'm still interested.

I'm going to bed right away, but if it's cool with you, when i get up tomorrow I can link this to a discord I'm in that has some people who might be into this. might get you some more people.

yes, I'm still interested.

I'm going to bed right away, but if it's cool with you, when i get up tomorrow I can link this to a discord I'm in that has some people who might be into this. might get you some more people.
Sure! Though this will be mainly on RPN

I actually just installed this app and I'm finding it quite enjoyable I'd like to join in on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back