Shiloh

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Note: This thread is almost two years old, so I'm rewriting it. Also, now that I know a bit about BBCode, I'll be updating this thread for a bit~

• full
    Setting: Modern Fantasy Settings
    Full Name: Shiloh
    Nickname/Alias: Shi
    Date of Birth: December 28
    Species: Animal-turned-Human
    Job/Occupation: None
    Appearance[Apparent age]
    When looking at him, he appears around the age of a teenager, though his personality makes him seem younger.
    [Age]
    This is a bit difficult to answer. As a cat, he was 15 years old, which for a cat is rather old. Since becoming a human, his body appears to be that of a teenager. So, anywhere from 15-17 is his go-to age.
    [Weight]
    130 lbs. (this could be inaccurate, as I'm not sure how to relate weight to muscle mass)
    [Height]
    5’ 3”
    [Build]
    Shiloh is muscular in the way a cat would be. He is lean rather than massive. This can cause others to underestimate him because he does not appear very muscular. However, appearances can be deceiving. Shiloh is rather strong despite his lack of muscle mass, and since he has a small frame overall, he is also quite agile.
    [Eye Colour]
    Dark chocolate brown
    [Eye Shape]
    His eyes are always wide with curiosity.
    [Hair Colour]
    Light brown
    [Hair Style]
    Shiloh's hair is different lengths depending on where you're looking. His bangs are medium length, and they fall just low enough to cover the very tops of his eyes. On the sides of his head, around where his ears would be, his hair is a bit longer, stopping just at his jawline. His hair in the back is shorter, ending at the base of his skull.
    [Dominant Hand]
    Right
    [Skin Tone]
    He is quite pale since he hasn’t exactly had much time to be in the sun with so much skin showing.
    More Information
    full
    [Voice]
    Shiloh has a tenor-pitched voice and is usually soft-spoken unless excited. He does have moments where he will whine or talk childishly.
    [Usual Clothing]
    Shiloh’s choice of clothing varies; he’ll wear most things as long as he thinks they look good. However, his clothes of choice are mostly in shades of brown or black/gray, and he doesn’t wear very many t-shirts or things such as that.

Appearances are very important to Shiloh, and he likes to look nice. The set of clothing he is seen wearing the most is a dark brown, long sleeved shirt that’s a bit skintight, a lighter, button-up vest that he keeps unbuttoned casually, a pair of tan pants, and a pair of black converse.
    [Accessories]
    He has a brown vest that he likes to wear with most things and is sometimes seen wearing gloves, hats, scarves, or armbands of various types. He has also been seen wearing hipster glasses on the occasion.
    [Scars/tattoos/piercings]
    Shiloh does not have any tattoos or piercings, but his torso and arms are covered in scars of various sizes.

His most notables scars are on his stomach, side, and right arm. The ones on his stomach are 4 that appear to be claw marks, crossed in an ‘X’ pattern. The one on his side goes from his left collarbone, arcs to his side, then ends on his hip bone on the same side. Finally, the scar on his right arm goes from his shoulder down to his elbow. He also has a faint scar on his left forearm that looks like a bite mark.

These scars were received during his time as a stray cat, from fighting and protecting others.
    [Extra]
    Being a cat turned human, Shiloh still bears his ears and tail. They are predominantly a dark brown color, except for his right ear which is white at the very tip.

Last edited:
Bumping this up just in case I click off or something and need to get back D:

#8B4513

Last edited:
Nitpicks.
[Eye Shape]
His eyes are always wide with curiosity.
That's not describing the shape. That's describing his persona. Are they wide-open all the time?

Orientation: Pansexual
Religion: Agnostic
How come his religion is agnostic if he was a cat? How are cats sapient enough to determine the existence of god? Did he get this belief after being turned from a human into a cat?

Also, his sexuality, notwithstanding the fact that he is a pansexual, is a little bit confusing for me. Does he still have feelings for humans? If he was turned from a cat to a human, does he view cats as proper partners as well?

If you looked at the top of my character sheet, you'll notice that this is really old, and I'm rewriting it. It's obviously not finished. I realize there are a lot of things that still need to be explained. That's why I'm fixing it in the first place.

Also, when I first created this thread, there wasn't a private workshop section, so this was just a place for me to store my character sheet. I'm planning to fix it here and then move it there. I'm not looking for feedback. Just a place to store character sheets.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your help. It's just that I don't understand why you would want to waste your time on a thread that's obviously being rewritten. I fail to understand that.

It's just that I don't understand why you would want to waste your time on a thread that's obviously being rewritten. I fail to understand that.

I can't understand whether that's self-depreciating or deliberately insulting......

Anyway, meh. Don't care either way, just doing my job. You post in here. You get what the purpose of this sub-forum is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back