• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shifting Times OCC(ClosedGroup)

Sorry that I haven't done or said anything. I've been busy and now I got super sick. I'll try to do something within the next few days

Sorry that I haven't done or said anything. I've been busy and now I got super sick. I'll try to do something within the next few days

It's okay we haven't done anything either on the bright side my brother in-law is in the clear now he just has to wear a neck brace for 3 months so)))

Haha I just posted the characters I had from the beginning one. I'll go back through and edit it to the ones that are major and the ones that are minor. But it just simple really, that way you can freely act out what you want them to be instead of sitting yourself a guideline.

Ohhh Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear maybe you can be another one of the spies that The Guard has sent in to help Bryan when dealing with H.A.S.A. not to mention maybe get Zoey's twisted mind off of Thomas and bring her back to the good side.

Hmm well I figured we would just start were we left off like a week later things would have settled down and what not. Bryan would have made several reports back to Alik. Sheba would probably almost be fully healed, Thomas close behind her.

Of that's okay if not we can start over doesn't matter to me really

Well I have no idea what is going on so if you continue..can you give me a summary of what has happened??

In case Pool says continue on, here ya go.

Sheba's parents were holding a ball for the high council members. Everything was going semi great until Zoey pulled out two guns and started shooting up the placeand two figures in black busted through the windows helping her kill people. They got away Thomas's mother was killed, some was shot in the shoulder and Sheba shit in the leg. Both Sheba's parents were shot but not life threatening. Bryan was hanging with Delaney when they heard what had happened. He rushed to his father's hospital to help however he could. Bryan also found out that his mother who he thought had been dead for ages was actually alive and well. Once Bryan was done helping his father he left inraged that his mother had lied. He went back to eh orphanage he has for half breeds and stayed there until getting a call from Alik asking him to go on a secret mission. Little did he know he was walking into a world of hurt as Alik and his Scientists ganged up on him. Injecting him with a solution to turn him human or shifter. Not all the kinks have been worked out so it make anyone who turns really sick. After that he went into H.A.S.A. territory... Thomas and Sheba got fixed up, Tom went to check up on his father before heading to see Alik about the truth of what had happened hours ago. When he came home his father was drunk and almost fell from the balcony, that of course ended with Sheba coming to see what was taking so long and finding Tom pulling his father to his bed. Needless to say Tom had to go back to the hospital, then they went to head for Alik's place..

That's pretty much it.

Oh and then You have Dani and Adam who sort of ventured into their own little world trying to forget their current problems.

A group of people who came up with the rule and regulations to keep the humans and shifters coexistence

And the ones that started killing is like a secret society of humans against shifters? They are the "bad guys" then?

Yes

And The Guard has been protecting the High Council families for well forever pretty much. H.A.S.A. wants to take down the council and kill all the shifters everywhere.

Tbh, once you guys start posting it'll be easier to jump in :) I might actually make more detailed character skelly for my character(s) just for my sake though

Ok what should we start with?

Hmm well seems how we are going to start were we left off why not have it be a new day and then going to meet Alik so he can explain everything to them.

Tbh, once you guys start posting it'll be easier to jump in :) I might actually make more detailed character skelly for my character(s) just for my sake though

And that's fine I just left mine open so I could act them out how I wished in the rp.

Uhh..I hope to have at least two characters today (I only have an idea for one main, one minor right now) but I'm sure I'll add characters as I go along. If that's aright?

That's fine once I get the Academy RP rebooted I'll straighten out my character sheets I kinda just tossed them on there so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back