• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shifting Times(LOOKING FOR LEADER'S)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Humans knew nothing about the other beings living next to them, shifter's. Until a great war broke out amongst the human race and shifter's took part in it. At first there was a hunt for the shifter's, because the humans couldn't find it in their hearts to accept those different. Now though, there is a high council were humans and shifter's coexist. The only catch though, is that humans and shifter's can't fall in love with each other. If they do all chaos could break loose.

What if it's time though for change to come. Or what if change is forced to come because of the actions done by H.A.S.A(Humans Against Shifters Association)

Alright so a friend and I started this out as a 1x1 but it has grown to a much larger scale. We are looking to sort of start the rp over again and have more people join to expand it. This will be placed in HP's seems how it is needed for several different threads that are important.

Timeline
2016 --> Present
2014-2015 --> The hunt
2013 --> The war between humans knowledge of shifters became known.
StellerJay StellerJay (so you are linked to this! XD )

Link to the HP
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Shifting Times | RpNation

Last edited:
Hey-oo is this still open? I'm interested in joinin' B^O!
I'll go for whatever character(s) seem to be needed for atm, if that's more convenient!

ok, I think it seems interesting enough! I would be happy to fill any role you need me to. if the guard leader position is still open, I love roleplaying with military! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back