• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shifters, werewolves, vampires and you.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"You were recruited for a reason, we have people who scope out potential candidates and bring them to us. Now... You may have been some hot-shot police officer perhaps some decorated war hero...
Maybe like myself nine years ago, you got dragged here against your will because you survived a situation that can only be described as a... paranormal encounter."
1200px-MiB.svg.png
The man speaks in bland monotone but his words weigh heavy on all in the room. At least thirty of you stand lined up in two rows before three men in suits. The man in the middle continues talking as the man to his left hands him some papers.

"These forms in my hand are for you to fill out and return to Mr Gee, you are free to leave of course but the last four hours of your life shall be erased from memory as is standard protocol. However if you want a chance to learn more about the universe and help protect the world from the plague that is lycan and vampire kind. Then I welcome you to the Shifters."

===============
Modern fantasy, hidden government agents using somewhat sci-fi equipment to fight paranormal and alien threats.
Looking for four or five players who can write three paragraph posts once or twice a week.
Vampire and werewolf characters can be accepted but I'd rather have just one of each.

Let me know if you have questions an such

Somewhat but the shifters use more sci fi equipment than paranormal or occult

like screw using garlic and a cross when you can fling garlic flavoured napalm jelly

I would be very interested in joining, huge yes for playing the possible vampire or werewolf character, if they haven’t been claimed yet.

Said roles are up for grabs and may require a bit of backstory,

Standard redemption arc/suicide squad deal as to why vampires or lycans are working with the "good guys"

That would really work for me, trying to strike a deal with the agency in exchange for protection and becoming a sort of supernatural informant working with the team or something along the lines of being a former agent Who got turned while on a mission and has been working towards coming to terms with being part of the evil they are fight against

I'll start the rp and write up the character page if three people are keen

UV flashbangs and mercury tipped bullets? Silver nitrate and white phosphorus grenades?
That would really work for me, trying to strike a deal with the agency in exchange for protection and becoming a sort of supernatural informant working with the team or something along the lines of being a former agent Who got turned while on a mission and has been working towards coming to terms with being part of the evil they are fight against
I take that I can count you two as keen?

Sounds neat, wouldn't mind playing either werewolf or vamp if they're not taken already.

There is currently one vamp and one wolf spot and only you and callis seem to wanna claim them so im sure one of you could be either or

Page is up, have at it. If you and someone else want the same thing I'd suggest putting effort into the cs and I shall pick the one that fits the best.

Fits the best As in what talents flaws and history you write

For example if your vampire sparkles in the sun and can punch like the hulk and move like the flash then that vampire is getting murked in the opening post of this rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back