• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shifter/pack roleplay idea

Corona

Hey guys! I wanted to introduce an idea I had and see if anyone would be interested in RPing it. The story would start with three different shifter packs (shapeshifters that can change between human and one specific animal form at will) trying to uphold a very unsteady alliance with each other. The wolf pack, the panther pride and the lion pride used to be at war with each other but in order to stop the bloodshed and loss of their loved ones the leaders and elders formed an alliance. It was always on shaky feet and came close to being broken countless times.

Now after many years there is a new power rising in the shadows. Shifters are disappearing, kidnapped or are found hurt and unconscious with no memory of where they were and at first no one knows why and who is behind it. The time for the shifters to truly work together has come if they want to protect their loved ones.

In order to save some of their kidnapped kin the shifters assemble a team to follow a lead that just might lead them to the kidnapped shifters. But they discover more than just the missing shifters, they uncover the truth, that they weren’t the only predators out there and a mad maniac bent on gaining power in order to defeat all shifters is starting to make his move.

ROLES: (just so it won't get too confusing I decided to use the same hierarchy for all three types, for information on the roles position you can look up the link but take it more as a guideline than a rule, some things can be changed and your character's personality can be different then the site indicates or might indicate. six roles have to be filled for this to start) Feline Alphas can be either gender.

!Even if a role isnt underlined you can pick it!
Pack rank description link

WOLF Pack:
Alpha
Luna (the Alpha mate, can also be someone that becomes the Luna later in the RP, make sure the person playing the alpha is okay with it)
Beta
Medic (in the link you can find the info under: Salutary)
Sentinel
Hunter
Scout
Guardian taken by me
Omegas

PANTHER Pride:
Alpha
Luna (the Alpha mate, can also be someone that becomes the Luna later in the RP, make sure the person playing the alpha is okay with it)
Beta
Sentinel reserved by myst.erion myst.erion
Hunter
Scout
Guardian reserved by BlackOrchid02 BlackOrchid02
Omegas

* I will play the panther Alpha's sister

LION Pride:
Alpha
Beta
Sentinel
Hunter
Scout
Guardian reserved by Yahhah Yahhah
Omegas

Later three vampire roles can be added but that will be after they find the kidnapped shifters since those three will be found with the other kidnapped shifters, so those will be second characters you can make. Those three vampires will become new supporters of the shifters in their fight against their enemy since its going to be their enemy as well.

+I don't think I need to say this since its kinda obvious but don't break RPN rules.+

Last edited:
This looks like a pretty cool thread idea, I've got an idea for a lion guardian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back