Video Games ShieldHeart (FFXIV Guild)

Need to get on to let you guys see him but...I would need to reset my game setting every time. No idea why but it just shows a black screen when the game starts

Try switching to (or from, if you're already using it) windowed mode?

I'm trying to get the trial version going. Can anyone help with that?

Anyone looking to get a subscription, send me a PM with your email for a 'Refer a Friend' code for those lovely Silver Chocobo Feathers ;)

Captain Hesperus

Last edited:
Is the guild still alive on Faerie? If so, I'm going to make a character there tomorrow :D
My main is on Malboro and already part of a Free Company that I really like so I'm not going to change that ^^

Is the guild still alive on Faerie? If so, I'm going to make a character there tomorrow :D
My main is on Malboro and already part of a Free Company that I really like so I'm not going to change that ^^
Yeah it's still going. I think most people are just kinda chilling out til ShB though. I know I am. Been trying to level WAR but grinding dungeons is boring.

Yeah it's still going. I think most people are just kinda chilling out til ShB though. I know I am. Been trying to level WAR but grinding dungeons is boring.

Thank you for telling me ^^
I can imagine that the time without new content between two expansion can be boring. I've only started to play at the end of March though and my main is working on the last XP for level 70 at the moment. I'm so overleveled at this point that I'm barely halfway into Heavensward story-wise. There's still enough left to level SAM after I hit max level with BRD.

Thank you for telling me ^^
I can imagine that the time without new content between two expansion can be boring. I've only started to play at the end of March though and my main is working on the last XP for level 70 at the moment. I'm so overleveled at this point that I'm barely halfway into Heavensward story-wise. There's still enough left to level SAM after I hit max level with BRD.
That's what happened to me. I got burned out spamming MSQ and just started levelling through daily roulettes. Then levelled 60-70 by doing MSQ as SAM and spamming dungeons on scholar. Once I get WAR to 70 I'll have a tank/healer/dps at 70 which is cool. BLM is next but that won't happen til ShB. There's a discord if you wanna hop in! I'm at work for the next two nights but I can be on Wed-Fri to run some stuff with ya.

That's what happened to me. I got burned out spamming MSQ and just started levelling through daily roulettes. Then levelled 60-70 by doing MSQ as SAM and spamming dungeons on scholar. Once I get WAR to 70 I'll have a tank/healer/dps at 70 which is cool. BLM is next but that won't happen til ShB. There's a discord if you wanna hop in! I'm at work for the next two nights but I can be on Wed-Fri to run some stuff with ya.

Discord would be cool! I don't know yet when I can be online again, it's my birthday this week and I'll have to prepare some stuff for the party on Saturday, but I'm sure we can figure something out ^^ I appreciate the offer a lot!
Now I only need to figure out what I want to play...

Discord would be cool! I don't know yet when I can be online again, it's my birthday this week and I'll have to prepare some stuff for the party on Saturday, but I'm sure we can figure something out ^^ I appreciate the offer a lot!
Now I only need to figure out what I want to play...
Summoner looks super cool in ShB. Got Bahamut AND Phoenix. I've heard the rotation is kinda complicated though. Dragoon is cool thematically, too. SCH is bae for me. And SAM because big numbers.

Summoner looks super cool in ShB. Got Bahamut AND Phoenix. I've heard the rotation is kinda complicated though. Dragoon is cool thematically, too. SCH is bae for me. And SAM because big numbers.

Yeah, I thought about going caster first, and switch to SAM later on, just because I like the aesthetics of that class, plus I had fun in the first trial fight when unlocking the class. I've never learned how to heal though, I hope I can change that soon.
I usually don't go for what hits the hardest/is the most useful, I go by what catches my interest the most ^^

Yeah, I thought about going caster first, and switch to SAM later on, just because I like the aesthetics of that class, plus I had fun in the first trial fight when unlocking the class. I've never learned how to heal though, I hope I can change that soon.
I usually don't go for what hits the hardest/is the most useful, I go by what catches my interest the most ^^
Healing is super easy in FF14. You're DPS'ing 75% of the time. And big numbers interest me so it works out.

Healing is super easy in FF14. You're DPS'ing 75% of the time. And big numbers interest me so it works out.
Oh, really? I never realised heals do that much damage. I'm really into the visuals of Astro, I want to try that class as well. Sometimes I wish I could split myself to do multiple things at the same time.
... The game is under maintenance right now and I'm so disappointed in myself for not remembering and getting out of bed for nothing.

Oh, really? I never realised heals do that much damage. I'm really into the visuals of Astro, I want to try that class as well. Sometimes I wish I could split myself to do multiple things at the same time.
... The game is under maintenance right now and I'm so disappointed in myself for not remembering and getting out of bed for nothing.
Oof yep tuesday is always patch day. But that means weekly reset! If...Yknow I was actually still playing the game a lot. Hop in the discord and if I don't pass out as soon as I get home and maintenance is done I can invite you to the company and get you rollin. I get home in ~3 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back