Video Games ShieldHeart (FFXIV Guild)

I am so in!!!.... Only problem is I'm kinda short on funds right meow... Give me a few day and I am so in!!!

Yay for free trials! I know what I'll be sinking my money into after tonight.

Edit: realizes his internet ds is slow as fudge...maybe tomorrow night

I play on Leviathon if anyone who already plays on that server wants to be friends!

Also about World Transferring Service fees here is a link: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fee198ff2f37cd22f5b138f7672360440abe9651

May or may not be free to transfer if it pertains to any of you. It's basically them trying to help due to the anticipated high congestion for the newest expansion.
Faerie isn't a Euro server, so it won't be free. On the other hand, it's not one of the "disallowed" servers either!

So i need a full trial in order to see faerie thats why i don't see it? :( oh well, i just made a character named "one unknown," not in the correct server unfortunately.

Unknown1 Unknown1 did you pick the correct data server? NA has two data servers and Faerie might be on the other

Edit: To better explain - you want to select data centers and choose Aether, not Primal. It may kick you out when it switches but after you log back on the start screen it should be changed correctly.

I had no idea world transfers were possible...I've been thinking of re-subbing to the game and this might just be the motivation. It's the best MMO I have ever played in my life. So intricate and customizable.

I'm away from my PS4 for about a month due to schooling but when I get back I will gladly play with you guys I believe I'm on faerie server IGN name is Reis Spadania keep a look out for my request

I am so in!!!.... Only problem is I'm kinda short on funds right meow... Give me a few day and I am so in!!!

Take your time!

I haven't fired up my gaming rig in like a year. Probably need to download a few patches lololol

Keep us posted :)!

I will be. 18 bucks for a transfer bleh.

Let me know when you are in and I'll invite you.

D: this just makes me so sad! I haven't been able to update ARR so I can't play. ><

Why can't you update it :(?

Hey All,

It’s not often we as a staff post a message letting people know that we are hanging out in a game. It is also not often that we have the chance to say that players both on PC and PS4 can interact and join! (The game’s servers are universal/cross platform.)

So without further ado, if you have or are interested in Final Fantasy XIV (found here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/39210/ or on their site or the PS4 store or Mac.), you can join our guild, ShieldHeart.

We will be taking casuals, roleplayers (we’re planning to have ingame RP events and more!), people leveling up, any type of player honestly. I’m sure we can find something for you to do!

We are on the NA Aether data center, on the Faerie server.

My name is K'ryx Nunh and Kaerri’s is Kaerri Rainshadow. Add one of us to your friendlist or message us and we will let you in. Make sure to put here in the thread who you are or send it to us privately via a PM or we might ignore you in game. You can also have your friends invited and such, we have room for 512 members.

After you buy the game, if you’d like extra items/rewards come to me or Kaerri for a recruitment code (you have a short while after you make your account to apply it).

There’s also a trial up to level 30 for those of you who want to try it.

This is where you’ll find me and some of the other staff when we aren’t RPing or waiting for a post/not working on the site 24/7.

Edit by Kaerri:
You can find the Mac version here: https://store.na.square-enix.com/final-fantasy-xiv/
Apparently there can be some issues with downloading/installing/setting up your account, so I'm including this in case it helps: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/4otk2x/bought_the_mac_client_but_there_is_no_download/
Niceeee I have several Characters on Faerie and I'm very active on Balmung I'd love to give my Faerie characters some life! Shoot the Free company info?

Niceeee I have several Characters on Faerie and I'm very active on Balmung I'd love to give my Faerie characters some life! Shoot the Free company info?

ShieldHeart

Add me so I can invite you or send in an app.

Got raid in WoW for 40 more minutes but after that I'll be on!

Saw your friend request if thats you since Lurker is in the name but you are offline. Will be on just a tiny bit longer, its 1 am and I plan to go to sleep reasonably today lol.

ShieldHeart

Saw your friend request if thats you since Lurker is in the name but you are offline. Will be on just a tiny bit longer, its 1 am and I plan to go to sleep reasonably today lol.
On my way back! Was just copying over my UI and keybinds.

ShieldHeart

Am currently at work, I'll add you once I'm home and awake at about 3 pm Central time

Yeah once in any one can invite or send I. An app using the game's guild system and u can get it when I get in :)

Next weekend... There is gonna be so much more time on my hands, plus I'll have the money to back it up...

How much does a sub cost?

Anywhere between $13-$15 depending how many months you buy at a time. Here is the page for the base product and more and this page has the subscription fee data (scroll about halfway down the page). Please note that you can (and should if you can!) get onboard the Recruit a Friend option as both the new player and old receive one of a kind goodies (like the two-seater Draught Chocobo mount after 90 days). And finally, here is the page if you'd like the 14-day Free Trial. =)

Honor and fun,
Dannigan =)

So it's cross platform. That's rad af.

A few questions. Are multiple character slots free?

How many do you have?

Can each character be in a different guild/server?

What do class options look like? Is a healer a viable option? I heard economy based play is big, is that true? Like crafting and selling and running shops etc

So it's cross platform. That's rad af.

A few questions. Are multiple character slots free?

How many do you have?

Can each character be in a different guild/server?

What do class options look like? Is a healer a viable option? I heard economy based play is big, is that true? Like crafting and selling and running shops etc

Yes, you get 8 slots for the standard subscription. I think trial is just 1. There's very little reason to make an alt however. One character can learn every class/profession in the game and get it to 60.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to, guilds aren't bind to account. And yes, you can switch Data Centers/Servers and make characters on any of them. Save for a few overpopulated ones right now.

The holy trinity is there. I can't name all the dps Jobs off the top of my head but theres 3 healers and 3 tanks. Healers are White Mage, Scholar, and Astrologian. Tanks are Warrior, Paladin, and Dark Knight. Also, when you make your character you pick a 'class' instead of a job. basically at level 30 of a class it upgrades to a job. IE: Conjurer turns into white mage at level 30, lancer turns into dragoon, arcanist turns into either summoner or scholar.

As for economy, I have no idea. Never been my thing to worry about money. Except in WoW now cause I want to get destiny 2 for free. I haven't even bothered with professions in ff14 yet.

So I'm on the free trial, can't message, send apps, or friend request... ign is Kael Leok, please help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back