Other Shibe’s Emotional Support Thread

Shibe

I got some good memes
Hi, and welcome to all who may be reading this thread!

So what the heck is ‘Shibe’s Emotional Support Thread’?

Well, it’s simply a thread that provides emotional support, positivity, kindness, and empathy to others. Just something to brighten up your day a little!

Feel free to share and chat about things, it can be anything really! Like, how was your day? Or what’s something that makes you smile?

If you’re feeling a little sick or down in the dumps, you can chat about that too. I will personally respond to every reply in this thread, the point is to be there for somebody when they really need it.

Sick, sad, anxious, or going through a hard time? I will personally make you a card or sticker and either post it in the thread or send it through PM. If you don’t feel like talking about something, that’s okay too! All you have to do is post an emoji of your choice and I’ll send you a card anyway! <3

-Love Shibe​

Hi, I just want to say that you’re lovely. This is such a good idea. It absolutely warms my heart that you’re out here being this kind. I just want you to know that you’re appreciated, and just seeing this has made my night. So thank you. ♥️

Hi, I just want to say that you’re lovely. This is such a good idea. It absolutely warms my heart that you’re out here being this kind. I just want you to know that you’re appreciated, and just seeing this has made my night. So thank you. ♥
Thank you! I’m really glad I was able to make your day a bit better! :3

This is so wholesome, I have to continue these wholesome vibes!

So I have to say the bad to get to the good, but stick with me! :) I am a cancer patient, and I'm not allowed to see a lot of people because I was immunocompromised even before I went on chemo. One of the only people I could see regularly was my brother, and he was just deported overseas a while ago. The 22nd of June was my 20th birthday, which I spent in the hospital.

My usual doctor had been out for about a week and was expected to be gone for another until his vacation was over. However, he walked into my room on the 22nd holding a gift box from my brother with all sorts of foreign gummies (my favorite candies are gummies) and he had taken a baking/cake decorating class on his vacation just to make me a birthday cake (And a cupcake just for me, which was really cute), which I shared with all the staff that helped me on a regular basis.

My doctor gave up five days of vacation just to come and wish me a happy birthday and make sure I wasn't alone. I accidentally called him Dad twice now.

Aw! That was very sweet of your doctor, I’m so glad he did such a kind thing!

Cancer is definitely a really hard thing to go through, especially without being around others. But I truly believe you can kick this disease in the butt and overcome it! You’re incredibly strong, brave and bold. Carry on soldier, I believe in you. <3

Also, happy belated birthday!​

Ah, I am mad 😄 I thought of this thread and figured why not, let me rant my hate on here.

I hate my parents. They provided me shelter, food and I guess a bit of affection my whole life and even now, so maybe I am being an ungrateful bitch but I hate them so much. Racist, homophobic, and above all so disrespectful and arrogant know it alls.

I worked from 7am to 6pm today (and pretty much the whole week). I've had a problem managing my weight and gained quite a lot which is bad considering I have to lose it back for my sport by the end of the summer. So, my mom, I ask her kindly if the food was ready and once again she started saying sassy stuff like I'm not ur slave, which... I mean... It's obviously true. She isn't but she's the one insisting to cook food. Then I explained to her (kindly again) that I needed a steady schedule with food, that I am starving after work and I need food ready around 6pm or else I'll end up snacking and then I told her that if she can't do that, to let me so I can fix the food (she always ends up serving her cooking around 9pm which is way too late). So, apparently, I totally pissed her off for asking her that cause she took it as me blaming her for my weight gain which I stated a 100x that NO, I FUCKED UP im just asking you if you can be of help and if you cant then don't tell me you will lmfao.

The second issue, im an adult and she doesn't want me to use the kitchen, ever because I make a "mess" (basically, I use her tools and she's ocd). She's always complaining about us opening the fridge to get the ingredients cause stuff will get spoiled (like... how am I supposed to get the ingredients) and, anyways, all the needed ingredients are always frozen af and the freaking sink is always full so I have to clean everything before even getting to the cooking which is always so fun when you are burned from work.

And instead of just being open to the idea of having food ready at 6pm (like actual good food, not ready easy shove in the oven 10 mins fried fish or nuggets)... she just attacks me personally saying that she has nothing to do with my weight gain and I just have to stop eating chocolate and ice cream (which I bought the previous day BECAUSE i was craving some serious sweets before my period, and anyways, buy it rarely) which is completely irrelevant because i gained weight from eating ready food IN THE HOUSE because the food was never ready in time and there is no place for prepping meals and I ''bother her'' in her space.

Oh, let me add, they dont let me move out of the house because of ''culture and religion''
beside im too broke right now to even consider moving out without sacrificing my sports career and schooling which is fun so I dont have a sex life, nor a romantic life nor anything cause I have to be married with a m a n BEFORE having sex or other stuff of that nature :D

Damnnnn sweeeeeeeet God, the moment I am done with my sport and have money I am jetting the fuck out of there and aint talking to none of them for 10 fucking years to detox from their dumbass-ery. Fucking sensitive snowflakey, ultra religious, disrespectful turds. qiufhoiwehfuiqwef f u ck y ou :closedeyescryingfrown:

EDIT: OH OH so this week, even better rant. I went to the nurse psychiatrist who more or less is telling me I have high chances of having adult ADHD and either bpd or aspergers or some other personality weird shit (caused by toxicity at home --> but i didnt say that part of course) and her first comment was "You basically got diagnosed with Moron."

==========_______________________________________============

I am up for adoption, anyone, im great daughter if you respect me :D

Ah, I am mad 😄 I thought of this thread and figured why not, let me rant my hate on here.

I hate my parents. They provided me shelter, food and I guess a bit of affection my whole life and even now, so maybe I am being an ungrateful bitch but I hate them so much. Racist, homophobic, and above all so disrespectful and arrogant know it alls.

I worked from 7am to 6pm today (and pretty much the whole week). I've had a problem managing my weight and gained quite a lot which is bad considering I have to lose it back for my sport by the end of the summer. So, my mom, I ask her kindly if the food was ready and once again she started saying sassy stuff like I'm not ur slave, which... I mean... It's obviously true. She isn't but she's the one insisting to cook food. Then I explained to her (kindly again) that I needed a steady schedule with food, that I am starving after work and I need food ready around 6pm or else I'll end up snacking and then I told her that if she can't do that, to let me so I can fix the food (she always ends up serving her cooking around 9pm which is way too late). So, apparently, I totally pissed her off for asking her that cause she took it as me blaming her for my weight gain which I stated a 100x that NO, I FUCKED UP im just asking you if you can be of help and if you cant then don't tell me you will lmfao.

The second issue, im an adult and she doesn't want me to use the kitchen, ever because I make a "mess" (basically, I use her tools and she's ocd). She's always complaining about us opening the fridge to get the ingredients cause stuff will get spoiled (like... how am I supposed to get the ingredients) and, anyways, all the needed ingredients are always frozen af and the freaking sink is always full so I have to clean everything before even getting to the cooking which is always so fun when you are burned from work.

And instead of just being open to the idea of having food ready at 6pm (like actual good food, not ready easy shove in the oven 10 mins fried fish or nuggets)... she just attacks me personally saying that she has nothing to do with my weight gain and I just have to stop eating chocolate and ice cream (which I bought the previous day BECAUSE i was craving some serious sweets before my period, and anyways, buy it rarely) which is completely irrelevant because i gained weight from eating ready food IN THE HOUSE because the food was never ready in time and there is no place for prepping meals and I ''bother her'' in her space.

Oh, let me add, they dont let me move out of the house because of ''culture and religion''
beside im too broke right now to even consider moving out without sacrificing my sports career and schooling which is fun so I dont have a sex life, nor a romantic life nor anything cause I have to be married with a m a n BEFORE having sex or other stuff of that nature :D

Damnnnn sweeeeeeeet God, the moment I am done with my sport and have money I am jetting the fuck out of there and aint talking to none of them for 10 fucking years to detox from their dumbass-ery. Fucking sensitive snowflakey, ultra religious, disrespectful turds. qiufhoiwehfuiqwef f u ck y ou :closedeyescryingfrown:

OH OH so this week, even better rant. I went to the nurse psychiatrist who more or less is telling me I have high chances of having adult ADHD and either bpd or aspergers or some other personality weird shit (caused by toxicity at home --> but i didnt say that part of course) and her first comment was "You basically got diagnosed with Moron."

==========_______________________________________============

I am up for adoption, anyone, im great daughter if you respect me :D

Hi Dionysius! I’m so sorry to hear that you are having family troubles. I totally understand how you feel about the situation and wanting to leave home. But I certainly don’t think you’re ‘ungrateful’ towards your parents, you’re just expressing how you feel and that’s totally okay!

Feeling like you have to walk on eggshells to be around your parents definitely isn’t a fun time, but I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to express how you’re feeling. I do hope my thread was able to provide some relief with the overall situation. <3

P.S I’ll send you a card here in a lil bit!

Last edited:
I've been having some issues with loneliness and my self worth.

I... do not have a lot of outside time and it's out of my control. My only irl friend is usually busy or doesn't want to hang out. The only real friends I have are on the internet. They have been vv busy and I haven't had much of a chance to speak with them. I want them to have their lives of course, it has nothing to do with that. I just miss them. I wish I had more people to surround myself with, places to go. I'm vv lonely. I miss showing off my drawings to my friends, gushing about OCs. I can hardly find a RP that lasts or that I enjoy, and most people I have a hard time relating to.

I also fear my art and writing is not good enough, I have a hard time obtaining partners. It.. makes me not want to RP but it's my only outlet and thing to do atm. I'm in quite the predicament.

That's all.

I've been having some issues with loneliness and my self worth.

I... do not have a lot of outside time and it's out of my control. My only irl friend is usually busy or doesn't want to hang out. The only real friends I have are on the internet. They have been vv busy and I haven't had much of a chance to speak with them. I want them to have their lives of course, it has nothing to do with that. I just miss them. I wish I had more people to surround myself with, places to go. I'm vv lonely. I miss showing off my drawings to my friends, gushing about OCs. I can hardly find a RP that lasts or that I enjoy, and most people I have a hard time relating to.

I also fear my art and writing is not good enough, I have a hard time obtaining partners. It.. makes me not want to RP but it's my only outlet and thing to do atm. I'm in quite the predicament.

That's all.
Hi beanwacked! I’m very sorry to hear that you’re going through a rough spot at the moment. But please know that your art and writing is certainly good enough, Art/writing doesn’t have to achieve a certain standard, length, word count, or even skill to be great or amazing! If you love doing art and writing just for the fun of it, then it already is good enough, because you’re doing something you enjoy!

I do have a few suggestions to maybe help cope with these feelings of loneliness, as I often feel this way a lot too, though I’m definitely not a professional. Online support groups are a great thing to turn to in difficult times, and can maybe help fill up those feelings. And there are tons of great places to share your art with others too! Like art groups on social media, deviantart, and even our own little forum on RPNation!

You are enough though, you’re smart, beautiful, and unique in your own special way. And you don’t have to live up to a certain standard to be enough. <3

Just popping in to remind everyone that sometimes even the worst days can end well, if you just give it a chance. <3
Have a nice evening.

So, I've got to repeat this terrible philosophy course next semester and it's been bothering me for all of like the last two weeks, ever since the grades came out. I've never actually failed a subject before and it feels like shit. Honestly, I don't think I can go through the same thing again, the way the guy teaches it literally makes you wanna jump off of a really tall building and I can't not do it because it's a core course for the degree I'm doing.

My other grades were great, not all of 'em tho, I got a B in feminism but that at least made some sense. I can't stop thinking bout it and it's ruining like the last month I've got to myself before going back to college. It's like two thirty in the morning as I'm typing this and I really need help.

I understand that other people have more important shit to vent about and I'm prolly dumb for dwelling on this but yeah. Now please, do your thing.

So, I've got to repeat this terrible philosophy course next semester and it's been bothering me for all of like the last two weeks, ever since the grades came out. I've never actually failed a subject before and it feels like shit. Honestly, I don't think I can go through the same thing again, the way the guy teaches it literally makes you wanna jump off of a really tall building and I can't not do it because it's a core course for the degree I'm doing.

My other grades were great, not all of 'em tho, I got a B in feminism but that at least made some sense. I can't stop thinking bout it and it's ruining like the last month I've got to myself before going back to college. It's like two thirty in the morning as I'm typing this and I really need help.

I understand that other people have more important shit to vent about and I'm prolly dumb for dwelling on this but yeah. Now please, do your thing.
Hi Elusive! College is definitely a rough time in life, but if you think about it, plenty of people fail at least one class. And that’s okay! We all have our strengths and weaknesses in academics, some of us may be good in physics, while others are not so great at it. I think you’re pushing yourself just a bit too hard, though it is completely reasonable to have goals, we also can’t overdo them, ya know?

Failing a class certainly doesn’t make you any less intelligent or good of a student. Heck, eventually I probably will fail a class!

My suggestion is, before redoing this class, is to have a nice ‘reenergizing’ period. Do some things that you really love, or even try some new things to give you a bit of a push before you go back for your next semester. Maybe learn to do something new, cook some different food, explore some places you haven’t explored!

Failure and success are not two separate entities, they both go hand in hand in the process of our lives. Before we reach success, we must experience some form of failure. And when we do experience failure, we’re just another step closer towards success. <3

Thanks a lot, I really needed that. I'm going to try and go to sleep now (hopefully). You don't have to make a card for me or anything (please do!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back